The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Please Read!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Hueco Horde Faction Leader

Male
Number of posts : 1527
Where the hell am i? : Thomasville, Pa - United States
job/ intrests : Navy Nuke
quote : “Thou art all ice. Thy kindness freezes.”
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Please Read!   Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:48 am

Welcome to the Bleach World Roleplaying Forum! I know you're probably excited to get into character creation but first take a look at some of the approved characters section to see some of the other members' characters to get a grasp of what we expect in an application. Once you are ready post your application in this character creation forum using the appropriate template based on what class/race you want to roleplay as. You should also be sure to title your post as "Character Name - Class" (Ex. Kurama Himura - Shinigami). If you need to take a break while you work on your character to return at a later time, add [WIP] to the end of the title but BE SURE TO REMOVE IT once you are ready for a staff member to come by and review it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

Please Read!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1