The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Member Poll

Go down 

How many staff members, Mod and Admins alike, should there be?
3 (1 admin, 2 mods)
Staff Member Poll I_vote_lcap0%Staff Member Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 (2 admins, 2 mods)
 0% [ 0 ]
5 (2 admins, 3 mods)
 0% [ 0 ]
6 (2 admins, 4 mods)
Staff Member Poll I_vote_lcap20%Staff Member Poll I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
7 (3 admins, 4 mods)
Staff Member Poll I_vote_lcap80%Staff Member Poll I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
8 (3 admins, 5 mods)
 0% [ 0 ]
9 (3 admins, 6 mods)
 0% [ 0 ]
10 (4 admins, 7 mods)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Staff Member Poll Empty
PostSubject: Staff Member Poll   Staff Member Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Guys, I want all of you to tell us how many staff members you think would be sufficient to run the forum in its current state. We are heading into a new arc for the site and with the influx of members we will need a decent amount of staff members to handle all the newcomer's questions about our system, no one else is going to be able to answer their questions but us. At the same time, I don't believe everyone that is currently a staff member should be. We currently have 13 accounts with staff ranks, mind you one of them is the same person, and a couple are inactive. 9 individual people on this list have logged in since I've returned. Of those, 7 are admins and 2 are mods.

This is not an acceptable hierarchy in my experienced opinion. I am attaching a poll to this post and would like for all of you to cast your votes on how many mods and how many admins you think we should have. Do not use multiple accounts to increase the vote count in your favor. If I see this in the logs I will disregard all votes from each f your accounts, hopefully you all are sensible and honorable enough to keep me from having to do that.

Keep in mind this is not a set limit on how many staff we will have until the end of time. We will add staff members as we see fit in the future as the board grows, this is just for the ribbon ceremony, the grand reopening of the forum.

ALSO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING ONE OF THESE STAFF MEMBERS LET ME KNOW IN SOMEWAY BEFORE THE END OF THIS POLL SO I CAN CREATE AN ELECTION BALLOT. PRIVATE MESSAGES ARE RECOMMENDED BECAUSE I MAY ACCIDENTALLY FORGET. BE SURE TO ALSO TELL ME WHICH LEVEL OF STAFF YOU WISH TO HOLD, THE ELECTION BALLOT WILL BE BROKEN INTO TWO SECTIONS FOR MODS AND ADMINS SEPARATELY. THIS POLL WILL BE ACTIVE FOR ROUGHLY ONE WEEK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

Staff Member Poll
Page 1 of 1