The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi. sort of.

Go down 
+2
Arawn
bleach4ever50
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Quote : hurt the child and I'll kill you.
Registration Date : 2013-08-20

Hi. sort of. Empty
PostSubject: Hi. sort of.   Hi. sort of. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:25 pm

My name is not going to be told just that of my profile. I have been coming in and out of here far a while mostly not logging in. just checking up then leaving. unless I can find a rp partner I will leave permanently.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Hi. sort of. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. sort of.   Hi. sort of. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Hello to you. Yes, I too have been lurking. With the coming of spring been busy and others go on vacation. We are still working on details of revamping our system. So that too has brought about a lull in the posts. Worry not things will pick up again, til then sorry about the delay. The powers that be are at work I can assure you.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Hi. sort of. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. sort of.   Hi. sort of. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Lurkers unite!
Back to top Go down
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Quote : hurt the child and I'll kill you.
Registration Date : 2013-08-20

Hi. sort of. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. sort of.   Hi. sort of. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:18 pm

I have got a neat idea if you're willing to try and go for it. I was wanting to go rouge since day one but it would never work as I would be hunted down. Plus never having a rp partner to rank up so it was ever harder to gain the power I needed to do so. So a while back I came up with the idea to team up with a hollow and form a symbiotic relationship for the both of us. That way as both of us where hunt down we could help each other stay alive and gain power it would be a win-win deal for us both. Would you be interested in my idea stratus? Or shall I make a new thread for such a thing.
I will still come back from time to time just to see if I got a reply. But only so few in number will I do so.
Back to top Go down
Slader

Slader

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : Make money smoke weed
Quote : God's Green Gift
Registration Date : 2013-04-14

Hi. sort of. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. sort of.   Hi. sort of. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Im down too rp with youuuuuuuuuu, the mighty Slader/Rippers/Lilith
Back to top Go down
Lilith26

Lilith26

Female
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2012-09-08

Hi. sort of. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. sort of.   Hi. sort of. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:40 pm

Im down too rp with youuuuuuuuuu, he mighty Slader/Rippers/Lilith
Back to top Go down
rippers

rippers

Male
Number of Posts : 34
Registration Date : 2012-09-06

Hi. sort of. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. sort of.   Hi. sort of. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:40 pm

Im down too rp with youuuuuuuuuu, he mighty Slader/Rippers/Lilith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi. sort of. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. sort of.   Hi. sort of. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi. sort of.
Page 1 of 1