The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hawken mech mayhem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Hawken  mech mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Hawken mech mayhem   Hawken  mech mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:21 pm

I don't play FPS games often, but once in awhile a game gets my attention. Today it's Hawken. It's a shooter that puts you into the seat of a robot. That fact alone is reason enough for me to jump right on it, but wait, there's more. This game is free to play. Yes, free! And as you blow your fellow mechwarriors to rubble you gain xp and money to further customize your machine, or buy a new one. Fight long enough in a suit and it gains xp allowing you to upgrade it beyond the basic armaments. It's dare I say it; fun. Sure you can pay real money to speed up the xp gain, buy the better gear faster, but that's what all free to play does. Still with skill the best gear means nothing. Stop reading and suit up.

HAWKEN
Back to top Go down

Hawken mech mayhem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: