The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raise your hand if you forgot to set your clock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Raise your hand if you forgot to set your clock Empty
PostSubject: Raise your hand if you forgot to set your clock   Raise your hand if you forgot to set your clock I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Yeah. I for one forgot about the time change. Not sure what the US still does it. From what I hear it's only us and Canada that still uses that stupid method of making the days seem longer/brighter. My question like always is why didn't just the farmers set get up earlier? Why should everyone else join in on the horrible tradition? The easy answer; because misery loves company. The long one? We're complete idiots. In any case if anyone stateside sees this; SET YOUR CLOCK BACK AN HOUR. That simple. Spread the word if you know others that don't pay attention to such things.
Back to top Go down

Raise your hand if you forgot to set your clock
Page 1 of 1