The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catch up work (Kaya)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaya

Kaya

Male
Number of Posts : 32
Registration Date : 2013-03-12

Catch up work (Kaya) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch up work (Kaya)   Catch up work (Kaya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Kaya sighed lightly, moves without thinking he was not the one who could say that at all, a cut on his ribs another on his arm while having a red cheek, not to mention the damage cause by protecting himself from her Kido. While he had cause he to loose air once and gave her a small bruise. "That Kido was done fully aware that you would counter... even the smallest Kido's can be used on a person far more experienced, especially since no matter what it'll take some time to get out off..." She wasn't fully sure if he knew how a full out combat situation worked.

Then he dashed forward, knowing that she had the advantage now, she knew she was going to have to teach him a thing or two deciding to dash backwards to stall slightly, but his speed would let him catch up to her eventually but she needed some time more than his dash gave him. "Bakudo number 1# Sai!" Few single words and her left hand would sweep over the air binding Cass's arms behind his back, but he was on the move, she knew he could undo the binding within seconds but he wouldn't be able to stop nor would he back to full force, and the shock alone would give him some more seconds as she set forward wanting to dash to the right legging her right sword sweep against Cass's left side, weather he made it out of the binding or not, the aim would be to harm slightly. as in a minor wound on his arm shoulder or anything she could hit.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Male
Number of Posts : 83
Registration Date : 2013-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Catch up work (Kaya)   Catch up work (Kaya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:24 pm

His arms locked behind his back causing the shinigami to lose his balance and fall to his knees in the dirt.  Kaya had just proven her point using the most basic of bakudo to ensnare him.   In trying to teach her the dangers of striking without thinking I have done the exact same thing,  Cass hung his head low. If this was a true battle I would of just lost my head. Closing his eyes Cass let his spiritual power flow around him, embrace him.  

When he finally looked up at Kaya his eyes reflected the deep dark blue of his spiritual energy.   He could finally hear it now as his zanpakuto spoke to him.   When you have the need, I will be there.  Call to the the deep boundless ocean and together we will raise this city from the depths.  Kaya dashed forward her sword raised in preparation to strike, but at the last moment something pulled at his muscles causing the shinigami to twist and duck under the blade.

The spiritual bonds that wrapped around his arms slowly faded away as if his own energy eroded them to nothing.  With his arms in front of him now Cass got back to his feet and held his sword infront of him.   He understood now what his spirit was, the ocean that drowned his inner city was his own doing, but no more.   “I really should thank you Kaya, before this fight I was always doubting my own abilities; I was always afraid that something I would do would be the end of me or worse the end of my comrades.”  A smile curled at the corners of his lips.

He lifted his sword and pointed it at the young woman, but instead of attacking he brought forth the scabbard and sheathed the blade.   “Break:  Ichibousenri...”  Cass' spiritual pressure shot up, and he slowly drew the sword back from the scabbard, the mighty shark had closed its jaws, and the steel blade was gone.  Cass was just as surprised, but he kept it to himself.

You have finally called me forth,  now you must understand how to fight with me...like the ocean you must lull your opponent into a false sense of security.   Then when the time is right call me once more and the tides of battle will surge forth.
Back to top Go down
Kaya

Kaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catch up work (Kaya)   Catch up work (Kaya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Kaya's attacked might have been to daftly for a time seeing as Cass somehow managed to avoid the attack though in a sense it was proberly cause she was growing tired of the strike and to be honnest had she continued to make small cuts where the attack most likely could have been fatal then the match would be rather boring to her. She wanted a fight not a person she could beat up.

She raised an eyebrow coyly to his remarks having no troubl taking a new relaxed stance, infact so relaxed she had choosen to simply rest her right blade against her shoulder listening to him, the left stilll held in reverse also releaxed. "I've yet to see that you wont..." She sighed lightly, but even if she could most likely jump in to immediately presure the new found confidence out of the boy she choose not too, wanting to see just what he was taling about.

When Kaya finally saw his shikai she payed no attention to its form seeing as their were none she knew the posibilities of the shikai and its many forms and seeing as the namde suggested boundless that could be many for what she knew it could be an invisible blade, or a blade in a manipulative state of wind or well anything. "I must admit... I'm impressed that you've actually managed to obtain shiai but knowing its name will not grant you you much in experience..." She gently to stance putting her right blade over her with the flat side against her left arm placeing her left over it. "Enlighten them, Hakuryuu Kisaki" With that a shining white light appars around her weapons almost blinding, and from that her left blade form into a shield with a dragon mark upon it while her blue'ish right blade has been turned into a golden red long sword which she then almost unsheaths from her shield.

Kaya then looked over for the reaction, seeing as he might have or might not have expected her to have shikai, seeing as even if you are a shinigami its actually the least of their numbers that even know the name of the Zanpakuto. Most of those who knew are atleast ranked shinigami's.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catch up work (Kaya)   Catch up work (Kaya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:37 pm

Cass stood his grown while Kaya assessed his his skikai with a stoic eye. This perhaps worried Cass more than he cared to admit, but once she called forth her blades spirit he understood: This young woman was not someone he could joke around with anymore. A sword and shield fit her, like any shikai should, it looked as if the weapons in her hands were natural extensions of her body. From the way the noble held them to her body language, this fight had just taken a much deadlier turn. Do not stand still as a pillar, you fight with the ocean itself... Cass could hear his spirit in his mind like he was right beside him, You must keep moving always ready to attack and defend at a moment's notice. Cass started to side step around Kaya keeping his eyes focused on her. Gone was the young man that had taunted her at every turn that refused to fight for fear of injuring a comrade.

“You are quite talented for one who has yet to join the ranks of the shinigami, even going so far as to alreadly know your zanpakuto's name. I guess that is your brother's doing as well, so careful to keep you here where you wont ever see real combat but how many know of this power you wield?” When Cass spoke his voice held a tone of seriousness that is rarely heard from the man.

Spinning the hilt of his sword in his hand Cass grinned, “I really am afraid I must apologize, it was I who invited you to spar with me and I have not been a very good partner. I promise you though, from this point onwards that stops.” Cass shot forward his speed increased by his release of power when he would get close to Kaya he use the hilt of his blade to fake a swipe at her face hoping to lure her into raising her shield to block so that he could use his other hand to deliver a powerful blow to her abdomen.

Back to top Go down
Kaya

Kaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catch up work (Kaya)   Catch up work (Kaya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Kaya had allready trained and understoood the abilities of her Zan to a point where she'd need to become stronger should she progress, so ofcourse there was a difference to kowing and to be able to use it, though she was confident as the ability luckily had come very easily for her. She gave Cass some time though it had kinda seemed he had at first been overwhelmed by his own Shikai... which was quite a disappointment, though she hoped she was just imaginaning things.

She raised an eyebrow, looking quite annoyed, luckily she knew she would soon be getting the chance to to punch those silly remarks out of the guy. "I allready told you... my brother has abselutely nothing to do with my powers not the secrecy of my powers... I would tell you the reason for me not being in a division but I doubt a simpleton like you could understand it..." she got herself prepaired for the worse.

Kaya was still pondering over the personality change, though she just understood it as a minor possession of the Zan... which in the end meant he had a long way to go. "I'll doubt that till I see it..." She spoke coyly though in truth she knew the difference between a shikai spar and a regular one, some just had those Zan's you couldn't do much against. As the attack came in she choose to see if she could match the power and as she was in the process of responding her sword started glowing in holy white shimmering light, carving through the air leaving a trail of light as it went though soon realizing it had been a lure though fortunally for her, her Zanpakuto's special ability allowed her unlike anyother shields weilder to switch between the weapons. The glow shifted into the shield within a split second as it was raised then dashing forward in an attempt to simply smash the shield into Cass. Weather he would try to still press on with the attack wouldn't matter in the case the attack would meet a shield.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catch up work (Kaya)   Catch up work (Kaya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:28 pm

Cass watched with a smirk as the arrogant young woman raised her sword to parry his fake swipe at her face. With a frown he realized now that his his attack didn't work as he wanted it to and instead of attacking the opening he left with her sword, Kaya instead went to parry and block. With a grunt he felt the air forced out of his lungs from the force of the shield hitting him. Still he had to continue his attack, there would be no more running, no more hiding behind his own insults and sarcasm. A grin broke across his face, he may have been in pain but he wouldn't give up, he wouldn't retreat. “Ichibousenri...” The shark on the empty hilt opened it's mouth as a blade made of water sprang forth. Cass looked directly into Kaya's eyes, “If you think for one moment that I will keep dancing around this fight you're wrong.”

Cass took a step backwards and raised his blade at Kaya, “Ichibousenri, is a blade made of solid water. He is the very spirit of the ocean within my soul, and just like the ocean he can be gentle and caring one moment then deadly and cruel the next.” He started to circle around the young noble, Finally when he was facing her shield arm Cass surged forward aiming the blade of water at her throat. If all went as he hoped Kaya would raise her shield to block or deflect the attack; with his free hand he would use his sheath to sweep her legs.

You say you wont dance around this fight anymore but that is exactly what you are doing. You hide behind your insults and jabs to this young woman's character you wont give your full attention to this fight. The spirit whispered in his ear, Until that moment comes you will be nothing more than a child swinging a sword. Without true focus you can never understand even an inkling of the power you hold in your hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch up work (Kaya)   Catch up work (Kaya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catch up work (Kaya)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: Zanjutsu (Zanpakuto Training)-
Jump to: