The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superman vs Batman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Superman vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Superman vs Batman   Superman vs Batman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:25 pm

With the news of a new movie on the horizon many think this new film will mirror the Batman Returns (comic). They hope to see Superman going to toe with Batman. Still despite the comic by Mr Miller, I don't think the Dark knight would be the one to win the encounter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gjySvkabZI

The video makes the obvious points. I love Batman to death (not the movies, sorry) but he's out of league. Maybe if Batman used magic (the only other thing I think Superman is weak to) otherwise it's going to be completely one sided. In the one comic I remember when the Man of Steel cut loose he decimated the opponents. (and he was faking that going all out.) I can only imagine it would play out much like the recent movie did with him laying waste to the area and shockwaves with each hit.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Registration Date : 2010-11-03

Superman vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman vs Batman   Superman vs Batman I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:50 am

I know in the justice league comics and in one of the movies batman had a plan to stop every member of the justice league, superman included. something about a kryptonite bullet if i remember correctly. (srry not a big DC comics fan)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Superman vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman vs Batman   Superman vs Batman I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:11 am

Yeah, Mr Joe does bring up the kryptonite up. It seems the effect of said meteorite seems dependent on the writer. In some cases the mere sight of the rock weakens Superman. In others he seems to be more gradual and he struggles through the weakness. As for the comic I think Batman actually created a way to interfere with Superman's skin. A kryptonite ring was the item Bruce had made to fight Superman.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Registration Date : 2010-11-03

Superman vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman vs Batman   Superman vs Batman I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:19 pm

still batman may not have any powers, but he is a genius and a billionaire. I say, if it was a first encounter fight, yeah superman all the way. but if batman has time to plan everything out, well thats another story. well.....unless superman if feeling particularly evil and just grabs bats and flies into space with him...then i might actually read the superman comics XD.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Superman vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman vs Batman   Superman vs Batman I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:46 am

That's one of the few things Bats and Supes have in common; they will not kill. That alone is what keeps them from being "evil" But at the same time you start to wonder how many times Joker has to get free before Batman simply says "WTF? Again Joker!?"
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Superman vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman vs Batman   Superman vs Batman I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Yeah I have have seen a lot of comics where they are killing people or something. Usually an Elseworld.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Superman vs Batman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman vs Batman   Superman vs Batman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superman vs Batman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: