The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE Empty
PostSubject: Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Dalrags 4th Ability: Towering Goliath: Dalrag buries himself into the ground to absorb earth around him to increase mass and size. It takes 2 posts before Dalrag reemerges in a new more horrifying form and a towering size of 15 stories. He takes on the appearance of a large sand like golem with magma pouring from his mouth and back. This form is used for utter obliteration of Isaacs enemies but being this new height has made Dalrag considerably more slower with attacks but if one does happen to hit it will have major collateral damage.
Spoiler:

Isaacs Stat Change:
Spirit Power: 5 +5
Speed: 5 +5
Technique: 0
Fighting Skill: 20 +10

Dalrags Stat Change:
Spirit Power: 20 +10
Speed: 10 +10
Technique: 10
Fighting Skill: 20 +10
Updated stats
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:23 pm

finished
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:20 pm

I will say that's a very nice picture. That aside are you sure that's what you want? I mean even big doll become colossal doll is impressive, but how useful can that be. I'm guessing it magnifies your previous abilities, but that's all I can see. The vulnerability as factors in since as a bount you're left defenseless. Sure you could preempt the attacker I guess. None the less I suggest something else, but if that's want it will be done.
Back to top Go down
rippers

rippers

Male
Number of Posts : 34
Registration Date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:58 am

Zen's Stats:

Spirit Power:10 +10

Speed:5 +5

Technique:0

Fighting Skill:15 +20

Kibu's Stats:
Spirit Power: 15 +15

Speed: 30

Technique: 5

Fighting Skill: 10 +10

Ability 4: Kibu with his new found mental prowess has learned too passively utilize his skills in combat in the form of telekinesis, His skill is somewhat grasped but a strain can easily overcome him. He can lift Heavy boulders or fling opponents who are not weighing in the high hundreds, this ability is very versatile allowing him a unique fighting strategy. Kibus range is 50 feet and he can increase his range too 100 for five post with
a five post cool down.

Last edited by rippers on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:29 pm

well isaac has his own fighting skills without dalrag so even when he is down for the 2 posts Isaac can hold his own with sheer fighting power
Back to top Go down
rippers

rippers

Male
Number of Posts : 34
Registration Date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:24 pm

can my thing get looked at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE   Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promotion Thread - ALL BOUNT POST HERE
Page 1 of 1