The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state
Number of Posts : 80
Registration Date : 2012-09-30

Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open)   Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:50 am

A young girl with long red hair walked through the districts of Rukongai, and this would be possibly the day she died. Insignificant detail, that bit of information is, but inevitable and the only path. What she wanted to do was train her zanpakuto and herself, but she couldn't do that without anybody to spar with, so she took a darker path and found herself in district 32, having just slaughtered a group of bandits. Ever since she learned her Shikai, she hasn't been the same. Her personality had been broken, and she lost the touch of mercy and caring that she used to have. She lost her quiet, shy nature and friendly attitude, and instead found that what replaced it was a heartless fighter without the care to spare a life. This girl is Anna, and having given up just about all of her possessions, and now only having her zanpakuto and shinigami robes... It may just be what she was hoping for. Suddenly there was a crunching noise from behind the girl, and it caused her to stop and swiftly spin around. Out came a child that had been caught in the cross-fire, fried by her byakurai.

"Please ma'am... I need your help." he said, and he raised his arm out for a minute, only to reveal that he was the child of the bandits from a tattoo, and was to be raised as a bandit. Of course, she couldn't just kill the child here and now, but she couldn't let this potential problem leave the area alive... She lifted her zanpakuto to the boys' mouth, unable to make the judgment. If she killed this child, she'd be more than just a murderer of bandits, she'd be a murderer of children too... However, if she let this child grow, he may cause problems later. Though she didn't pay much attention to the wounds, and what happened next solved such a dilemma. The boy fell forward from fainting, onto the blade she held out in front of him. It impaled him through the back of his neck, and Anna just sighed with a slightly upset voice. Her blade swiftly swung outward, to kill the boy incase he were to wake and suffer, and was put to rest in its sheath, even though it doesn't have a sheath, but instead is in a tie around her waist.

"You shouldn't have killed the stupid boy." her zanpakuto suddenly shouted out. In truth, she didn't kill the boy, but it was still pretty much her fault. She didn't try to save the boy, either.

"It wasn't my fault." Anna said quietly as she continued her walk through the district. Another group of bandits shouldn't be too far from where she was currently positioned, and she kind of liked the mild temperature surrounding this district. She thought about going to sleep for a while and waiting for a bandit to enter the vicinity, but thought otherwise, as she would probably sleep to heavily.

Another creaking noise suddenly echoes from her right, and she hears the yell of a man swinging a heavy blade. In a quick movement she turned to the person and drew her blade, the poorly crafted sword that collides with her zanpakuto cracks slightly, and Anna merely kicks the mans knee in. He screams as the knee pops and his leg folds back, but Anna merely swung the blade at his throat and cut it open, blood gushing out of it as she walked away to let the man die a slow, painful death. Anna would normally have killed the man swiftly, and would have her hair covering her eyes, but for some reason, ever since her zanpakuto training, she hasn't done either. She's been ruthlessly killing bandits left and right, but never has she encountered a hollow. After unlocking her Shikai, it was as though the hollows decided to stay away from her, as if they expected her to not hold back when trying to vanquish them. They were right to do so, of course, but now a foolishly brave hollow would give it a try.

"Ahahaha! STUPID GIRL!" The hollow yelled out with a vibrating tone, and it lunged itself from the top of a tree down at her. She didn't give it enough mind to figure out what it looked like, and just swung her zanpakuto out at it. The blade hit the two front... Legs? Whatever they are seems to have stopped the blade instantly. This catches her attention, and she looks at it. The being was pretty big, probably about eight feet in length, and in the shape of a snake, but with a spiders body as the head. It seemed to have metallic plating along its leg... Things, but had no protection around the fang and mask area. That was the target, she thought, and swiftly she pushed herself off of the hollow and rushed forward as it came towards her. She stabbed at the mask, but missed as it swerved out of her way, and instead impaled a soft spot on one of the eight legs, a soft spot that she would now make use of.

"I'm not stupid, but you're rather cocky my dear." she said and she pulled her blade out of its leg in order to spin into a swing back at the soft spot, and by the time it moved her blade hit the soft spot, and cut clean through three of the legs. They fell off and turned into nothing. A scream of pain and anger erupted the area, and before it could retaliate to that she stabbed it through the mask, but she also paid severely by directly stabbing her arm into a trap, an ability used by the hollow at the last second. Her arm was suddenly surrounded by barbed wire shaped reiatsu, and suddenly it twists and slithers around her arm, tearing up her shinigami clothing and also her arm. The resulting injury is what looks to be many cuts all across her right arm, and a lot of blood dripping. It was merely a cut through the skin, but never went deeper than that, and it wasn't set up enough to do its full amount of damage. She flinches in pain as the hollow disintegrated, and quickly she tears off her other sleeve and wraps it around her arm. It wouldn't be enough to kill her or to make her unable to travel, but it'd be enough to hinder her if a battle came up.

"Damn."
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open)   Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:14 am

OOC: Figured I've give a chance for others to pop in, see where you decide to go with it.

"The signal is gone." The shinigami spoke looking down at his phone. Even in the Soul Society the device's function of detecting hollows was invaluable. At this time he and two other shinigami were chasing down a signal they had detected early in the week. He looked down at the now blank screen. He ran his finger through his brown hair
"Are you sure you didn't break it?" The man to his right asked coming close to look over the first man's shoulder. He confirmed what the other man had said. The signal for the hollow was indeed gone. The second man had his head shaved bald except for a single black stripe down the middle. This remaining hair fell over half of the cut scalp just past his ears. "Hey Doc!" The second man shouted calling out to the third of their group "That hollow is gone!"
The last of their group had been following further behind the two men. He shook his head in disgust. He had asked repeatedly not to be called that by the man, but he seemed to enjoy doing so. Since the two had stopped it didn't take long for him to catch up. "What are you going on about?" The man with the mohawk pointed to the first confused man.
"The hollow has vanished." he stated again gesturing at the blank screen. Arawn took a look at the radar and sure enough there was no signal.
"Maybe it's hiding itself?" he asked ignoring the other man completely. "It could have sensed us following behind." It was possible. All hollows weren't stupid. Some had created tactics for avoiding detection from shinigami.
"Maybe." came the first man's reply. They were close to the more populated section of the district. If the hollow caused a ruckus people were bound to notice. "Let's continue forward.
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open)   Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:50 am

Anna kept walking along with a slightly careless mood, and her interest in the world around her started to dim as she waited for the moment. Even though it's never a sure thing, she knew that something was to happen to her today, something bad. It was inevitable and yet she felt that she should still try to run from it... It was silent now that she was walking without aim, and she was so absorbed in thought and worry that she didn't notice a powerful presence quickly slithering into the area, and though it was a dense and powerful presence, it seemed to have just appeared...

"Hello... Girl..." said a voice that echoed around her, and she instantly snapped out of her daze, her blade held ready for battle. She looked through the leaves in order to locate the source, but suddenly a mass of spiritual pressure crushed her on the spot, and she felt herself go numb and unable to move. She limply fell forward to the ground, only to hear what sounded like a scraping on the ground. "I'm here to kill you." whispered the creature. She couldn't see it, but she knew that it was a hollow from the spiritual pressure. Though, she wondered how it was so powerful. Before she could have another thought she felt what seemed to be a spear pierce her chest, and she felt very ill suddenly... There was no pain, but she felt cold and she couldn't breathe. As she gasped for air, the creature laughed and flipped her onto her back.

What she saw was a humanoid figure, but it had a mask and seemed to still have hollowish traits. Though she hadn't heard of them, this was a Vasto Lorde. It seemed to have a long scorpion tail, which was crimson with her blood, and what looked to be a replica of a scorpions body made into armour fit perfectly on his chest, though his arm seemed to resemble a large scorpions claw, and even though it was larger than the other arm it seemed to fit. He walked over, his mask like the head of a scorpions, and bent his knees. Why didn't the creature just kill her? Why did it linger and wait?

"I could end you right now, but I think I'd like to kill you slowly." it said while taking a seat, though it kept pressing its spiritual pressure to an extreme high, and before Anna knew what was happening next, she stopped breathing, and her vision went dark. Everything just stopped around her, but she still had a very light, very soft heart-beat. Whatever she was stabbed with had a poison on it, and it was slowly stopping everything about her. She felt everything slow down, as if she was being preserved. The Vasto Lorde smiled and it cut along the side of her neck lightly, the smile fading as he realised she had a zanpakuto.

"What?! I can't believe this!" the Vasto Lorde said picking up the zanpakuto. The zanpakuto seemed to be shouting at him, as though it were angry for picking it up. He tried to figure out if the zanpakuto was trying to make a point after feeling the slight change in air, but gave up quickly. "I hate these horrid things. They don't make any sense." The blade was thrown to the ground, and the Vasto Lorde thought for a moment as it decided what to do about this problem. He couldn't do anything to her, not until she was about his level now. It was against him to prey on a weak predator, and his ability that he just used wouldn't take effect and make the meal tastier... Though if he waited, there may be an even stronger meal to appear...

For now, though, he needed to take his anger out on something.

He picked Anna up with his normal arm and threw her into a tree, a crunching sound echoing as her sword hand shattered. The hollow then put her in a sitting position by the tree, and took her zanpakuto, shoving it through Anna's shoulder. She couldn't scream, and she didn't feel anything... She wasn't even able to tell that she was still alive, even though it was rather hard to know that you're still alive when you're practically on the brink of death.

"Waiting... Waiting... I'm so IMPATIENT!" he yelled slamming his fist into a tree, the force splitting and crushing it.

Anna suddenly started to gain her sight back, and could slowly start feeling an increasing pain. She coughed suddenly and blood started to flow faster. She was able to breathe against, too, but still wasn't able to move due to the immense spiritual pressure.

"Oh! I'm sorry, let me help you." said the Vasto Lorde with sarcasm, but then it actually decided to help her by covering her neck wound and back wound, and then wrapping her hand. Afterwards, though, he punched her hard in the stomach. "Now sit down and suffer. I hate Shinigami, and I haven't been able to enjoy seeing one in agony for a while now..."

Of course, she wasn't screaming or anything, she couldn't. The spiritual pressure she felt being forced on her was too great... It was as though the Vasto Lorde had all of its spiritual pressure just focused on her, because she's been around captains before, and she knows that she can withstand a captains reiatsu a bit better than this... What was happening? Was this thing stronger than a captain?

All she could do was wait to die, or for somebody, or something, to save her.

Vasto Stats...:

Last edited by BoredomSaysHello on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open)   Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:16 am

Only a matter of moments the trio stopped. Well the first man had stopped and the others had followed suit. Not so gracefully the other two men collided as the second halted just like his friend. Arawn hit into the man then bounced back. He stumbled backwards off balance. For a second he hopped on one leg his back arched waving his arms wildly. It was only prolonging the inevitable. With a grunt the red haired shinigami fell to the ground. His tail bone got the most the impact, but his pride was hurt much more. He lay there flat on his back for several seconds content to not having to move if only to sedate his annoyance.
"Why have we stopped?" he asked from the ground as the two men looked at the radar. "Well?" he sighed as neither of them replied. With groan he pushed himself of the ground into a sitting position then pulled himself to his feet. Not bothering to dust himself off he moved to see what they found fit to ignore him for. The radar showed two blips northeast of the three blips that was undoubtedly their current position. The sensor was detecting all spiritual signals in the area. "The hollow is back?"
"Not quite" the first man replied as he tapped at the keys and put the phone to his ear. "We have a situation, requesting immediate reinforcements to our current location. Security code: Foxtrot Tango 5 7 3." The other man put his hand on his weapon and looked at his companion. They could already feel what the phone had already confirmed. Something else was quite near, and it was not the hollow they had been chasing. The man closed the phone and looked at the other two men."We're need to stay as quiet as possible. Back up should be arriving soon hopefully." He too had his hand ready to draw his zanpukto. Arawn looked at the man questioningly. It seemed the there were now two hollows, was that the reason for their concern? Taking in one hollow alive was tricky, but handling two might be down right impossible. The answer was simple to Arawn; destroy one beast and take the other one with them. Easily said, but accomplishing would be the test. They might try to work together.

"We should go in" Arawn said suddenly. Both mens' eyes widened. "If we wait it can get away." he said calmly.
"Are you crazy!?" one of the men hissed "We can get ourselves killed. No, we wait here for the backup." he said squatting down to accent his point.
"Do you want that thing loose in the district?" Arawn retorted looking from him to their silent companion. "By the time they get here it will be gone. Or job is to protect lives." Arawn stared the other man down "even at the cost of our own." The men shared a glance then looked back at the red haired man. Honestly they were scared, but they knew he was right. They risked their lives everyday to fight hollows only to balk in the face of the overwhelming odds. They might only last a minute, but it could mean all the difference. Sighing they resigned themselves to their fate. The men took some measure of courage from Arawn who seemed undaunted from the immense spiritual power they had felt. Once more their hands went to their weapons.
"Okay, let's go. Keep close and get ready to go at my command." The man said as he lead them forward hugging the wall of the building steadily and quietly moving north east.
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open)   Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:29 pm

(Thought I might update a thread xD I'm probably a bit rusty, but here goes nothing.)

Anna breathed the air heavily, but each was cut short. She just couldn't manage completing a full inhale, though her exhaling was excellent, and it was starting to get to her head. With a cough and a stutter she felt the spiritual pressure lessen on her, but the eyes did not peer away. Amongst a bout of effort she pushed herself onto her knees and looked through a hazy view at her enemy. She questioned why she was still alive and opened her mouth to ask, but she was unable to form the words. Her thoughts were sound, so maybe it was her physical being that couldn't manage the task? The Vasto Lorde, however, seemed to understand her question. He smiled toward her, but not in a reassuring manner. No, he smiled more in a manner of sadism than benevolence. With three swift movements he held Anna in the air by her hand. Anna pushed to attack him, but her body was paralyzed. The amount of pressure being exerted onto her, and the poison, was too much for her to properly handle.

"You're wondering why you still live?" he asks, his eyes glistening sharply as they dart from her left to her right eye in a repetitive manner. "Well, you need to understand. Sometimes, I get bored spending time by myself, so I take a Shinigami with me on my travels and... Have them entertain me." he said, and with this his sadistic smile took a more twisted, devious turn. He threw her against a tree, lightly, and pulsed his spiritual pressure in order to grab attention faster. If it worked, Anna didn't know, but she knew that her vision was causing her sickness. She closed her eyes and calmed her mind. She took her breathing in strides, and eventually found herself able to crawl in between the pules. The ground she grabbed was hard and sharp, but she could feel it softening from the presence of this being... This vast power.

Obviously, she was crawling to her Zanpakuto. It wasn't too far from where she was just thrown, but when being pressed upon so much, it can feel likes miles. She opened her eyes and all she could see was the earth shaking beneath her and the blur of the landscape around her. She took everything in strides of color, but still she was making no progress. Though only feet away from her Zanpakuto, she gave up. If she tried any harder, she'd pass out. With one final pull she collapsed in a heap onto the ground, and her breathing escalated beyond what it was before. This, though, caused her great pain due to the raw power of this creature stabbing at her with every inhale. With sweat drenching her clothing she laid on the ground and waited. Maybe if she is entertaining enough, she'll be able to live as a slave to the Vasto Lorde, and one day make her escape... Doubtful. As her breathing settled and her nausea increased, she pushed herself back into a sitting position and glared at the beast; she had so much to say, but no matter how much she opened her mouth words never came out. They sat there for what felt like ages before Anna finally managed to speak.

"Bastard." she said through an abnormally weaker pulse. The Vasto Lorde twitched at the sound of her voice. He had forgotten about her existance in all honesty. More so, he was focusing on the reiatsu of possible threats, or food, to deal with. He couldn't tell if they were worthy, but they were Shinigami and that is all that he cared for at the moment. The hollow looked back at Anna and took a few slow, sloth-like steps toward her. At the end, he grabed her shoulder and squeezed with an intense amount of strength on her wound.

"Keep your mouth closed, you slut. You're my pet now, and you should do well to remember that. Understand?" his hands gripped tighter at the end of each sentence, and so did his emphasis. She nodded as the pain intensified, and then, disgusted with herself for doing so and being inflicted with an insurmountable amount of nausea, turned to the side and threw up. The hollow snickered slightly at the shinigami's state upon releasing her, and then returned back to the task at hand. He didn't care much for the girl, but he knew that he needed a weak enemy that he could use for entertainment.

Other hollow were just too stupid to fit the job description.

Her mind raced after he spoke, and she was annoyed at being called such a thing. What was he implying? She shuddered at the thought of becoming this hollows 'pet' or whatever. She looked again for her zanpakuto, but her eyes were deceiving her. Everything around her looked like it was warping, and she couldn't get a grasp on reality. With no success she tried to pull herself around again, but all she could do was roll around without aim, grabbing for the ground even though her hand was in the air. Distraught and confused she fell limp and unable to react. If this was how weak she were, then why did she even try to satisfy her goal? Was it even possible? She asked herself these questions multiple times, but never did she produce an answer.

The hollow was waiting patiently during her struggle, and every so often shot a glance toward her for a quick chuckle. It was amusing, to say the least. As his attention span lessened her struggling did too, and on his next glance over he noticed that she was done. He grinned with a devious little plan and began his walk toward her.

"Now now, little girl. Why did you stop moving? Did you fall asleep? Well, here. This might wake you up!" he said, and with a laugh he raised his leg ready for a kick. He wasn't going to kill her, just break a few bones... Maybe give her fighting spirit a kick-start again. Fight or flight, right? Anna, however, heard not his words nor actions, and saw naught but a surrealistic view of the world around her.

Well, that'll probably hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open)   Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Die, Silly Silly Girl (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: