The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Another Hello message*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
G.W.Maddox

G.W.Maddox

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Job/Interests : Varies and is unpredictable
Quote : There is never a louder sound than a click when you expect a bang or a bang when you expect a click
Registration Date : 2013-04-26

*Another Hello message* Empty
PostSubject: *Another Hello message*   *Another Hello message* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Well hello everyone. If you are reading this message you must really like new players because there are a ton of these on the forums. To someone who strives to be unique like myself it is pure torture to think an original introduction. Luckily I am also lazy.

Name:Dan
Rp exp: Yes lots
Job: Yes, Preschool teacher

Good enough. Although I enjoy a great structure to rp in, I hate the initial read everything phase. But I am off to get to it and hopefully have a character submission before the end of the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: *Another Hello message*   *Another Hello message* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:33 pm

No rush on the character and you dont have to read everything just basic rules and such...we are very laid back especially right now with most of us doing finals and/or SAT and ACT and in some cases the LSAT. Anyway I am Arty, former staff member and aspiring teacher myself though I prefer to work college or high school. If you need any help you can ask me I am a veteran and former staff member.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: *Another Hello message*   *Another Hello message* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Everything he said, but insert "Arawn, Admin." "kleptomania" "Justin Bieber sucks" and "I like pocky." randomly.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: *Another Hello message*   *Another Hello message* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:12 pm

I would stress that you take your time when making a character and focus on making someone who is enjoyable to play and that you like, then move onto theme or abilities from there. Since you will be playing the character for quite some time if you stick around, you might as well make sure you enjoy the character.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: *Another Hello message*   *Another Hello message* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:45 am

A thought I had was that most do try to make unique introduction. So in trying not to be unique you succeeded in being like the rest.

*chews the delicious irony*
Back to top Go down
G.W.Maddox

G.W.Maddox

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Job/Interests : Varies and is unpredictable
Quote : There is never a louder sound than a click when you expect a bang or a bang when you expect a click
Registration Date : 2013-04-26

PostSubject: Re: *Another Hello message*   *Another Hello message* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Thank you everyone for saying hello and giving advice. Hopefully I will be doing some rp with you guys in the near future!
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: *Another Hello message*   *Another Hello message* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:46 am

Whatever you do; don't RP with Arawn. He's a madman! I've already said too much....
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: *Another Hello message*   *Another Hello message* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:29 am

Not a madman per say...he just has mother issues so he takes it out on the rest of us...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Another Hello message*   *Another Hello message* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Another Hello message*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: