The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just The Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Exodus

Exodus

Male
Number of Posts : 5
Job/Interests : Smoking
Quote : "Do you really believe you can defeat me with power alone? How foolish. ...no perhaps our basic understanding of the word “power” is much different. Shall I teach you the meaning of what "true power" really is. Then maybe you might understand that the difference between us is like heaven and earth. "
Registration Date : 2013-04-14

Just The Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Just The Beginning    Just The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Bo with his long wool hair and custom made wear walked around the metropolitan city reading a book about The mind of different species and how they think, the city was sunny but a bit vacant since the last time he was here. “That explosion took so much from these people, I should take this place over a rebuild it how I visualized the look.” His future thinking kept him busy with making plans do to big things and finding his place at the top, first thing was first he need to train and work on his capability in battle as to whether or not he is ready for life outside the city. He stretched and took a couple miles more deep into the city taking in everything he could, all the shortcuts, the street names; he made sure he was well accustomed to the city again. “Hello! Is anyone out there!!?” He craved a little interaction right now with some being of some sort, he just wanted to see someone badly. After a while he found himself at this still intact cafe and started reading again, he would continue reading until someone came along.
Back to top Go down
http://blackskys.forumotion.com/

Just The Beginning
Page 1 of 1