The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bo Zephaniah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Exodus

Exodus

Male
Number of Posts : 5
Job/Interests : Smoking
Quote : "Do you really believe you can defeat me with power alone? How foolish. ...no perhaps our basic understanding of the word “power” is much different. Shall I teach you the meaning of what "true power" really is. Then maybe you might understand that the difference between us is like heaven and earth. "
Registration Date : 2013-04-14

Bo Zephaniah Empty
PostSubject: Bo Zephaniah   Bo Zephaniah I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Super Human Template

Name: Bo Zephaniah

Race: Black

Birthplace: Sanagu City

Height: 6 feet, 2 inches

Weight: 175lbs.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Bo has long wool like hair that reaches down to his lower back when wet, normally shoulder length. He wears a brown leather jacket with a muscle tee that has a bull on the front of it, tattoos runs from all over his upper body. Bo prefers to wear a brown slight baggy pair of pants which in his opinion gives him more room to perform various moments while in situations that requires him to move a lot. His brown sash covers the right side of his body with a skull chain on his left which is for a fashion statement to be honest; his shoes are a high top, white more comfortable fit custom made for him.

Personality: Bo is cold and collected in most things he does, normally appearing calm and even carefree. Even when overwhelmed and injured in battle, he is able to maintain his composed nature. Taking advantage of this unemotional nature, he is very cautious in battle, never acting without purpose or a plan.

He is sociopathic and amoral in nature, completely uncaring about the physical torment that those directly and indirectly affected by his Ability go through, even enjoying it as he mocks their pain. He also appears sadistic, purposely pushing the victims' trauma until they suffer mental breakdowns.

Special Characteristics: As child growing up Bo never missed anything, when people were pick pocketed, dropped something, or finding something, he prided himself on that fact. How he trained his eyes for years to be drastically more advanced than other beings, not in the case of distance rather he is unable to miss the slightest changes that take place in his field of vision. This does not make him capable of reacting to everything he sees but he is capable of predicting anything as long as he can see it.

Stats: 60

Spirit Power: 10

Speed: 30

Technique: 10

Fighting Skill: 10

Special Power

General Power: Light Manipulation

Techniques/Abilities:

Ability 1: Blinding Light: Bo has gain enough control over his light manipulation to be able to create an orb in front of him made of pure light. This light is so strong, even with their eyes closed it will Blind all enemies within a 20 meter radius for 3 posts.

Ability 2: Light Twitch: Bo has developed a way to twitch a muscle at the speed of light, making it possible to do small movements at the speed of light. Ex. Twitch out of the way of an incoming attack, or Twitch a hand or leg while attacking to add some more speed and power to an attack. This ability does come with drawbacks of recoil damage to Bo's body causing him to be able to use this ability every three post and a total of 4 times topic, any more uses will cause instant death.

Ability 3: Light Enzan: With Bo's ability of light manipulation he is able to conjure up a razor-sharp disk of light energy that can slice through nearly anything. It is however an embarrassment for its infamous main weaknesses: which it that it is generally slow to create which takes 2 post, Bo's can also control where the disk going only if he keeping eye contact with it. Once eye contact is lost the disk keeps straight in its path, the cool down for this ability is a 2 post cool down.

History: Bo was born into a nice wealthy family who had their heart set on having a girl so that they could marry into the wealthiest family in the town, then came Bo. The mother loved him so much that she gave her most prized possession to him on his 3rd birthday, she told them to never take them off and he would be safe from harm. He was enrolled into a private school at the age of 7 which focused more on the physical rather than the mental which he preferred at the time anyway, he graduated a few years later at the top of his class due to his fixation of being the best at whatever he did. Not too long after his parents would get divorced due to his father killing his mother, Bo was distraught after that fatal blow to his heart, he still holds on to that burden of her not being there. His father however skipped town to avoid being arrested but that was the least of his problem, Bo caught word of where he was hiding out and went to go take revenge. Before getting there he tried to build his resolve to kill his own father but he could muster up none, once he got there he broke down in an emotional rage he was at war with himself. After killing his father Bo would take up finding himself and his purpose in this world now that his parents were gone so he took an interest in philosophy, he studied for 3 years when he finally got his degree. He now roams the world looking for the meaning of his existence, cold and scared of life itself.

Role Playing Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Exodus on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://blackskys.forumotion.com/
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Bo Zephaniah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bo Zephaniah   Bo Zephaniah I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Pending

Okay most of it seemes okay though their is some problems with the abilities.

First one needs a better description not sure how it works for you other than for defense does it have any offense to it..?

And one has to be changed 9 points is an extreem ammount its as of right now two ranks down in the low ranks, aceleration is possible but not on such a scale. and especially not without limits.

Third one seemes alright, the chains is brought from Bo correct? then moving underground?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Bo Zephaniah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bo Zephaniah   Bo Zephaniah I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:32 am

Special Characteristics is usually a spot for unique traits a person has; He has extensive medical training, knows 4 different languages, can juggle, etc. A bonus to speed not so much.

For the abilities: Intangible to physical and spiritual is quite a tall order. Not to mention only limit to duration is attack used to counter. Almost unlimited phasing = invincibility. Even if it's only useful against those 1 rank above, anyone same or below your level is screwed. Definitely rejected.

Second skill is quite novel; the further you go the faster you get. Yet therein lies the problem; distance traveled. It's hard to gauge how far anyone is moving. Simply granting a bonus for that is abit unfair. Needs some kind of work/system. Still most bonus to stats at first rank is usually only +5 (without some kind of trade off limitation)

Third skill pretty much sounds like that kido spell Shinigami get. Actually reminds me of Hunter X Hunter. Seems simple enough
Back to top Go down
Exodus

Exodus

Male
Quote : "Do you really believe you can defeat me with power alone? How foolish. ...no perhaps our basic understanding of the word “power” is much different. Shall I teach you the meaning of what "true power" really is. Then maybe you might understand that the difference between us is like heaven and earth. "

Bo Zephaniah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bo Zephaniah   Bo Zephaniah I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:20 am

Edit
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

Bo Zephaniah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bo Zephaniah   Bo Zephaniah I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:47 am

Alright I only see one only one problem your thrid ability is way to over powered, we got to asume that 50% of the battles are made within the light, that you ahve some slight empawerment of very small regen in light is one thing but a rapid regeneration is too much, you're making it ound like he can use his blind constantly without fatique.

All other things look good the speed of light thing is a a bit much but the backdraw balances it out.

Your eyes are interesting too.
Back to top Go down
Exodus

Exodus

Male

Bo Zephaniah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bo Zephaniah   Bo Zephaniah I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:17 pm

Edit
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

Bo Zephaniah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bo Zephaniah   Bo Zephaniah I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Approved: Rank 0

Everything seemes in order, just remember though your disk is based on being sharp the power is always based on your characters Spiritual Power and Technique. Have fun, sorry it took so long.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Bo Zephaniah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bo Zephaniah   Bo Zephaniah I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Going to toss out a veto on this one.

Quote :

Ability 1: Blinding Light: Bo has gain enough control over his light manipulation to be able to create an orb in front of him made of pure light. This light is so strong, even with their eyes closed it will Blind all enemies within a 20 meter radius for 3 posts.

Ability 2: Light Twitch: Bo has developed a way to twitch a muscle at the speed of light, making it possible to do small movements at the speed of light. Ex. Twitch out of the way of an incoming attack, or Twitch a hand or leg while attacking to add some more speed and power to an attack. This ability does come with drawbacks of recoil damage to Bo's body causing him to be able to use this ability every three post and a total of 4 times topic, any more uses will cause instant death.

Blinding everyone within 60ft for 3 turns is a bit much. Even with eyes closed? So even if they blink or flinch it doesn't matter? That's pretty hardcore. True shinigami get something similar, although they have a chant before each casting. (unless they get high enough skill to do chantless) But the duration isn't fixed. So usually people RP being blinded for a post or so and recover. Reduce the range and add cool down per blinding pulse to 4-6 or reduce range and reduce duration to 1. And the second is miniature flash step. Seems pointless to have two of the same technique. If you want to shackle yourself with something like that it's up to you, but no complaining about it later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bo Zephaniah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bo Zephaniah   Bo Zephaniah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bo Zephaniah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up-
Jump to: