The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NobleFamily

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leden

Leden

Male
Number of Posts : 192
Quote : A True swordsman is strong like a tiger but a free as crane
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

NobleFamily Empty
PostSubject: NobleFamily   NobleFamily I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:06 am

i want to rp out Leden being a lost member of Shihōin

the back story would be Leden's mother(Yasha ) escaped to the real world to escape her father who wanted her to marry a boy from another noble families. but she had fallen in love with one of her personal guard Azlon. they keep there love a secret until Yasha got pragnat. they chose to then run away and hid in thereal world were they used special Gigai to hid there spirit power. they moved to a major city were Leden was born . but as time passed Azlon grew bitter of there living situations and his dead end job as a janitor . he turned to drink and became extramly abusive to Yasha. wanting to save her son from this life Yasha sent her son back to the soul society but hitting him with a car that forced his soul back to the soul society and giving him a chance at a better life

this connects to my bio ...

i have in mind that current head of the family his grandfather would discover him on a visit to the academy were he would meets Leden. who looks a lot like his father but has the eyes of his mother witch are Gold with a black ring . this was a trait that was extraimly rare but common among the Shihōin family. his grandfather would request a one on one meeting were he would question Leden bout his past and find out that dates of his mothers disappearance from the soul society matched up with Ledens birth day. he would then fill in the stroy for leden telling him he was a member of the Shihōin family and asking him to come in to the family

Last edited by Leden on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

NobleFamily Empty
PostSubject: Re: NobleFamily   NobleFamily I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Spelt Family wrong buddy, Just and F.Y.I.

Not to but in or anything, but if you became a 'noble' that wold basically grant you lee way among the shinigami ranks, as not only are nobles almost always given high seats for no reason but they usually get body guards and what not. Seems a little unfair to me.

Just my thoughts, good luck with your request though.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

NobleFamily Empty
PostSubject: Re: NobleFamily   NobleFamily I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:19 pm

i would not use that status plus that kind stuff already has rules on it and if i am a shinigami i would not need body guards
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female
Number of Posts : 421
Quote : Trying and Doing are two different things. Just do it.
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

NobleFamily Empty
PostSubject: Re: NobleFamily   NobleFamily I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:34 pm

There's another issue. Admin deliberatly decided not to include the canon characters, as to keep in line with the canon storyline as much as possible. Saying you're related to one might fall under this catagory.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

NobleFamily Empty
PostSubject: Re: NobleFamily   NobleFamily I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:03 pm

by placing the story line 300 you have already established the cannon character dead ...this would be apart of the bleach rp and is still sticking to the cannon story...this would inrich the rp as a hole just like soon you are going work out a way for rping the vizard ...a prosses that is key to only cannon character.....i would really like this rp because i fell like it would be great for the development of Ledn
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female
Number of Posts : 421
Quote : Trying and Doing are two different things. Just do it.
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

NobleFamily Empty
PostSubject: Re: NobleFamily   NobleFamily I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:38 pm

I dunno.... Yorouichi is the only prominent member of that house shown. If she has no siblings, then you're only option is to be her descendant and that would open a whole can of worms...
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

NobleFamily Empty
PostSubject: Re: NobleFamily   NobleFamily I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:45 pm

dose it have to be that black in white and yea if i am from the same house yes i would be her related to her but in 300 years it can be set up that my mother is the 3rd child of the current head of the house meaning i m not in line to be head of the house ...and some one had to take over the family when Yorouichi left for the real world ....can i not rp from that scenario that way i am not a direct decedent of hers
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

NobleFamily Empty
PostSubject: Re: NobleFamily   NobleFamily I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:53 pm

As of this moment no one will be accepted as a member, lost, twice removed or otherwise of any of the noble houses. This is because if one person does it what's to stop a completely new person being the heir apparent to the throne of Soul King? We are all lowly scum dwellers so that's a no mate.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

NobleFamily Empty
PostSubject: Re: NobleFamily   NobleFamily I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NobleFamily Empty
PostSubject: Re: NobleFamily   NobleFamily I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NobleFamily
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Suggestions-
Jump to: