The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New job, less time to rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Number of Posts : 125
Job/Interests : Intelligrated
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper
Registration Date : 2012-09-29

New job, less time to rp Empty
PostSubject: New job, less time to rp   New job, less time to rp I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:28 pm

So as of tomorrow I shall be working for my new job. Thus my hours here shall be much shorter. I shall be working from 7am threw 5:30pm, California time. Then eat dinner and rest a bit. My time here shall be much shorter, but as for the weekends I will be attempting to cover for my lost time.
Back to top Go down
http://shibata.hostei.com/
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

New job, less time to rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: New job, less time to rp   New job, less time to rp I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:52 pm

No worries. Good to hear they responded to ya. Try to have fun with the new job or at least fake it; mess with their heads :p
Back to top Go down

New job, less time to rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: