The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Quincy Ember

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fireside

fireside

Female
Number of Posts : 10
Quote : Nyeh!!!! Am I that weird???
Registration Date : 2013-02-22

The Quincy Ember Empty
PostSubject: The Quincy Ember   The Quincy Ember I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Name: Ember Peach

Race: German

Birthplace: Berlin, Germany

Occupation: Works in a restaurant. Not applied for a school yet.

Height: 5' 11''

Weight: 112 lb.

Appearance: Brown hair but always in a ponytail. Blue eyes, a serious look unless someone makes a joke she smiles. The skin is tan by the sun, happens when she runs. Wears sunglasses on her head. Loves to wear light jackets even on warm days. Always wear running shoes. Has short pants and doesn't seem to care if it is cold. When in Quincy form, the outfit is a white shirt with a small gray jacket, black pants and black shoes.

Personality: Loves little children, even after they died young. When Ember is with friends, she enjoys talking to them and helps them out. Ember works but is not making enough money to attend a special school. A very hard worker in most parts. Trusts her friends and the employees that she works with. Is not afraid of bugs or anything scary except for death. A kind girl who loves every living thing that is not evil. Cares for the people that is a help in need or who are lonely. Ember's pet peeve is getting annoyed by other people and wish to knock them out.

Special Characteristics: Always have been a part of running sport and also loves to run for fun. Plays guitar when there are some free time.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 20

Speed: 14

Technique: 11

Fighting Skill: 15

Quincy Cross and Bow: A standard wooden black but spirited energy bow. The cross is a Crux fourchette(a cross with forked ends).

History: Ember never knew that she was a Quincy until her 12th birthday when her father decided to tell her the whole truth about his family. The father started to train Ember right away so she can learn how to control her spirit energy. It took Ember at least 3 months to train and is ready to take down a not so strong hollow. She completed it of course her father watched. On the day of her 16th birthday, Ember's best friend was killed by a hollow and vowed to kill the very hollow that killed her friend. A year later Ember fulfilled that vow but decided to move on with her own life without endangering either her family and friends and moved to Japan. There she works and collects money for her apartment and trying to fit in to another school. Ember still does her job as a Quincy.

Role Playing Sample: On the night of the blue moon teenagers were out being reckless, have fights and does everything that teenagers can do. Tonight is going to be different, this is a perfect night for the hollows come out. In the park, five teenagers were messing around but they weren't expect to see a surprised visitor. Ember was on her nightly run like the other days and is in the same park as the teenagers. Just another day , Ember thought, Just another day with no disturbance. Then out of a blue there Ember felt a strong spirit pressure, then heard a scream. A hollow? Why now and during a blue moon?, Ember questioned herself. Ember ran towards where she heard screams, she touched her cross and it produced into her simple bow. When the hollow is within her sights she noticed two dead teenagers, the other three were in shock and are freaking out. What should I do? If I shoot the hollow the humans would see me!! ,Ember thought franticly not knowing what to do.

Last edited by fireside on Mon May 20, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

The Quincy Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quincy Ember   The Quincy Ember I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Rather short, but hits the main points. More meat would be nice. None the less I dub thee approved.

CURRENT RANK - 0

Pending Approval.....
Back to top Go down

The Quincy Ember
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up-
Jump to: