The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece Revival: Falling Into Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

One Piece Revival: Falling Into Darkness Empty
PostSubject: One Piece Revival: Falling Into Darkness   One Piece Revival: Falling Into Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:12 am

A Fun little project that I've been working on, probably the best work I've done thus far~

One Piece Revival: Falling Into Darkness Adv1reduxcopy_zps00e094be
One Piece Revival: Falling Into Darkness HOME_zps08ba0c80One Piece Revival: Falling Into Darkness RULES_zpse8a8e991One Piece Revival: Falling Into Darkness Plotv1_zps26bdc5ebOne Piece Revival: Falling Into Darkness ADS_zps6eeab6c8
Back to top Go down

One Piece Revival: Falling Into Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Advertise-
Jump to: