The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood ties (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koleri

Koleri

Male
Number of Posts : 71
Registration Date : 2012-09-17

Blood ties (open) Empty
PostSubject: Blood ties (open)   Blood ties (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:53 pm

The large building loomed in front of Koleri. After his recent attack he had been told to come here. It looked like a hospital, but he had been told it was someting much more. He pulled the gray hoodie over his head and walked into the building. His hand clutched his badge in his pocket. This was a place for quincy, but Koleri wasn't reassured at all. They could outright kill him or perhaps torture him. He actualy perfered death over torture. If he was torture and the Illuminati got him back he'd be disected and tortured even more. Sighing he made it through the front door as two men walked out. He sidestepped as an elderly woman came by. He smiled and nodded to her. The lobby was almost empty, there were barely seven people sitting down to be seen. Only two people looked up when he entered, one of them was the nurse behind the counter. Sighing again he walked to the front desk. The lady smiled at him she had short brown hair and very little make-up. She had to be in her twenties or so. "Hello" he said with a smile. ]"I need to see Dr Wilson The woman stopped typing on the computer. She looked at Koleri then resumed typing "Do you have an appointment?" This was all part of the process. Like old school spies using passwords to talke to each other. Not high tech but just as effective. I called last Sunday for an appointment on Monday, today is Tuesday." he had memorized the phrase needed to get him to where he needed to go. He thought about just running or forcing his way in, but he could already feel the spiritual power coming from those inside. One wrong move and his prediction would come true. The woman only nodded and stood up. She walked away leaving Koleri stading at the counter.
Back to top Go down
Lilith26

Lilith26

Female
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2012-09-08

Blood ties (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood ties (open)   Blood ties (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Lilith ran through the city as fast as possible flipping and vaulting over buildings and walls nearing the hospital she looked around for a moment stopping on the top off a roof her breathe finally started to calm after hours off running. She looked over here body which still had many small cuts from her previous battle with a hollow in the middle off Karakura town. Lilith jumped from the building her hair moving gracefully in the wind as she dropped to the ground and started running pushing through the doors off the hospital she stood for a moment. Her clothes were nothing special a black set off clothes with a leather scabbard on her side holding her baby blue sword, on her wrist was a silver bracelet holding her cross firmly under her palm at all times. She walked into the building her eyes mismatched color would stand out in the hospitals bright lights one red and the other blue. She began to walk in looking towards the boy at the front desk standing alone she walked up to him. i need this looked at She said pulling out a small bone spike which had a type off poison dripping from it. Lilith looked the boy in the eyes thinking he was the one working the front desk today.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

Blood ties (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood ties (open)   Blood ties (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Ooc: lol Koleri is taller and older than

He stood there in silence. He thought that he was supposed to follow her, but she hadn't said anything. If he had and wasn't supposed to he might have been in tremendous amount of trouble. So he stood by the counter waiting for her return. Instead of the nurse another woman approached. She was shorter than Koleri, but not by . She looked very familiar. Koleri saw a lot of people, but women he never forget. She placed something on the counter in front of him. Koleri looked down at the spike. Whatever it was it didn't look natural. Koleri pushed it away from him. "Okay, I looked at it." he said. He felt a faint trace of spiritual power coming from the spike. It was odd. As he turned his attention to the young girl he could feel something from her as well. "You look familiar, have we met somewhere?" It sounded like a line, but he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Lilith26

Lilith26

Female

Blood ties (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood ties (open)   Blood ties (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:17 am

Lilith had sensed this familiar energy signature once before. Though this was roughly a few days ago, and she hadn't felt it since then. Suddenly, the same signature sent keen vibrations of its presence through her sensory pathways. She'd hear the voice of the quincy as she'd quickly remeber who he was, she gave a small sigh beginning to scan the man up and down he was not the person working here at the desk. Lilith had no time to waste and quickly grew bored off sampling the poison from the hollow she gave the man a wave and started to walk out.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

Blood ties (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood ties (open)   Blood ties (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:18 am

"Hey hey hey hey" he said as she moved away from him. "I'm serious, I think I've met you before." he moved to intercept her from leaving. Koleri didn't want to grab her she might take offence to it. If she would just wait he might figure out where he might had met her. It was rare for him to be in one place for so long, so seeing people often felt odd.
"Sir?" he turned to see that the nurse was back at her station. He was so busy trying to get the girl to stay he didn't the nurse come back."Dr Wilson is ready to see you." she said. Koleri was torn between figuring who the girl was and getting his mission done. He choose the mission.
"Maybe we can talk later." he said. Now that was a line. At least this time he meant it as that. He flashed her a grin and moved towards the door the nurse stood by. "3rd floor room 317." The woman said to him and pointed him to the elevator. Koleri nodded and took one last look at the woman. Again he smiled and pressed the up bottom. The nurse returned to her station and resumed typing. Koleri was still pondering why she looked so familiar. He pulled out his phone and switched to the camera he tried to look casually take a picture of her. He pretended he was stretching his arms up while yawning. His finger presed the buttons to call his handler and stopped. The picture on his phone sparked his memory. Sure enough he searched the folder on his phone and found another picture of the girl. "Well I'll be damned" He remembered bumping into her from another incident not long ago.
Back to top Go down
Lilith26

Lilith26

Female

Blood ties (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood ties (open)   Blood ties (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Lilith stopped as the boy began to speak even though lilith already remembered the man she would play along listening to him as the nurse walked up. I go to Karakura High School, My Name is Lilith She would say turning around towards the door and begining to walk out, Lilith never took the time to meet people often consumed with her drive to fight it was good she gave that quincy her name either they could be freinds or Lilith could kill him.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

Blood ties (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood ties (open)   Blood ties (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:50 pm

After a short ride in the elevator Koleri stepped out onto the 3rd floor. He saw the sign with an arrow saying that rooms 300 to 350 were to the right. He was looking for 317 so right he went. The hallway was empty. Not just figuratively but literally. The walls were blank other than the small plaques by the doors telling the numbers. He couldn't even feel any spirtual pressure that he had felt moments ago. It was like sound proofing, but for spiritual power. He'd seen something similar at the Illuminati bases. Just goes to show that this place wasn't normal at all. Finally he came to a stop at room 317. The door was just as white as the wall but had a small window in it's center. The glass was frosted so it was impossible to see inside making the window pointless. Slowly he reached out his hand and knocked. "Come in." a voice called out within and he turned the silver handle opening the door.

Inside was a rather spacious office. One you would expect in a law firm or perhaps stock trader. Not something a doctor would use. At least not a medical doctor. A psychiatrist maybe. A big desk and a very large couch. The man sitting at the desk had light grey hair making him look old, but his face was rather young. Koleri stepped in and closed the door behind him. Once inside he could feel the spiritual power radiating from the man. It was to be expected he was probably a quincy. "So your the young quincy under the care of our friends." The way he said friends wasn't normal, but Koleri didn't notice. "Please sit." The man pointed to the chair across from his desk. As Koleri moved forward the man opened a drawn and pulled out a box. He pushed the box forward "Open it." he said. Koleri had barely taken a seat in the comfy chair and leaned forward to open the box. There was a small lock that he pushed away with his finger tip. Inside the box were twenty silver cylinders. "Bullets?" Koleri asked looking back up at the man. The man only smiled. "No those are ginto tubes. You are a Quincy, but it seems like you've much to learn. Your owners, have paid for us to instruct you further." This was the first time for Koleri to hear this. "So you're going to teach me how to use these?" he asked as he picked up one of the silver tubes, he could feel the power within the small object. "Yes. It will take time, but we'll make you into a proper quincy in no time." The man stood up and held out his hand for Koleri to shake."I'll see you again next week." Koleri closed the box and stood to shake the man's hand. When their hands met he could feel other man's power. For a moment he couldn't speak. The man let go and Koleri went for the door. He couldn't wait to get out of the damned hospital and get home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood ties (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood ties (open)   Blood ties (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood ties (open)
Page 1 of 1