The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making haste(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith26

Lilith26

Female
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2012-09-08

Making haste(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Making haste(Open)   Making haste(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Lilith made her way through the town walking on the side walk, she was doing her nightly hollow patrol. Her Cross on her left arm held on her wrist by a bracelet and on her side her baby blue sword hung tucked inside off her belt strap. Lilith turned a corner entering the park as she began to walk through slowly looking up at the night sky. "quite night"...She thought to herself as she kept walking foward looking around for anything unusual. Her white hair caused her to stand out in the night time and her clothes not helping were a snug fitting white shirt and pants and sandals with socks. She stopped stepping and standing on a bench as she waited for a moment looking up at the moon she gave a relaxing sigh lifting her hands to point towards the sky tonight would be a quite night why not enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state
Number of Posts : 80
Registration Date : 2012-09-30

Making haste(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making haste(Open)   Making haste(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:06 am

Anna was walking through the night time streets of Karakura town about a day before she would actually start her Shikai training, and the main reason for this was because she didn't know how she was actually going to start her quest in achieving Shikai. She knew that it might take a while, and if it didn't take a while then it'd be a pretty harsh training at the least. She was walking in the shadows and was being silent. Her hair was covering her bright eyes but the moon light was causing it to shine still. Anna felt the presence of a very weak hollow in the area. It was about... Six feet behind her. She kept walking as it charged towards her, and as soon as the creature entered a range of two feet she spun around with her hand raise, and the tip of her sword stabbing right below the Hollow's mask. She knew that she had to act quickly, and so she did. Her index finger point out and at the mask of the hollow, energy building.

"Hado Number 4, Byakurai!" she said and the lightning suddenly flung straight through the mask of the Hollow. Anna watched it disintegrate and then sheathed her blade, continuing her walk. As Anna was walking she heard the sound of footsteps to her right. Somebody was walking across the street, but the strange thing was that there was reiatsu coming from this person. She looked up quickly and saw white hair with clothing that stood out in the moon light. There was something strange about this person, something that cause Anna to quickly stop and face them. Anna was confused, and then she saw the item that gave it away.

"Hello, Quincy." she said in her Scottish accent as she saw the Quincy cross. "The name's Anna, what about you?" she asked. Usually she didn't start conversations, but this was a special occasion where she thought that there was no other way to get words out of the persons mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lilith26

Lilith26

Female

Making haste(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making haste(Open)   Making haste(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:24 am

The flash off lighting caught Liliths eye causing her to turn facing the girl that had just started to turn liliths ways obviously a shinigami. Lilith jumped off the bench she was standing on and slapped her head. How could i miss that hollow... She said under her breathe as the girl began to talk to Lilith. My name is Lilith, killer off soul reapers and hollows Lilith said turning her head slightly to the side angry the girl got to the hollow first. She looked at the girl once again what Lilith had just said could spark a brawl but she was ready. She took a few steps to her left then stopped What brings you around here anna? Lilith said looking the girl in the eyes as she waited for a response off some kind.
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

Making haste(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making haste(Open)   Making haste(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Anna smiled and made a slight bow to her. Even though a Quincy isn't somebody that a Shinigami would normally be friendly with, Anna didn't like the thought of having a Quincy barrage fired towards her. She'll be careful and try not to upset this person, but for now she would worry more about the Hollow in the area. Of course, she wouldn't be able to report that she met this Quincy to any other Shinigami, because it was natural that the Quincy should be terminated so that the balance would be more easily kept, but Anna wasn't found of the Shinigami rules... Not entirely. Anna looked at the Quincy cross with interest. Their abilities were fascinating, and from what she's heard they are very useful due to the range that comes with them. Anna heard the question only slightly, and started to walk towards her.

"Lilith? That's a beautiful name. I'm mainly just getting in a small break before I disappear for what could be weeks of training. Do you mind me asking how the Quincy cross works? I find it very fascinating. We Shinigami only have swords, so we don't really get much range when attacking. However, our Hado can be used at a range." Anna said and she sighed. It was better if she kept a bit more quiet around the Quincy. They probably didn't want to hear anything she wanted to say. Well, besides that there was a hollow rushing towards Lilith's right, and Anna charged her Byakurai yet again, just in case the Quincy would need help.

Anna didn't pay much attention to the hollow though, she was more interested in the Quincy. Anna knew that she wouldn't be able to analyse her without moving her hair out of her face, so she quickly brushed it away. The first thing that Anna saw was the mismatching eye-colour, but something was strange about it. It didn't seem like a natural deformation. Next she saw the sword, and this was what made her very curious in the Quincy. Quincy don't use swords, but here one was with a sword ready at her side. Anna also got a better view of the cross. It was quite beautiful really, but she wanted to see the bow that it manifested. Was it intricate and complex or was it simplistic with barely any flaws? All in time she would find out, but for now she was just going to be herself and wait for a response, if she were to get one.
Back to top Go down
Lilith26

Lilith26

Female

Making haste(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making haste(Open)   Making haste(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Lilith watched the girl give a bow and simply brushed it off, any othet day she would simply attack but the night was so nice she decided to indulge this shinigami. She put her hands at her side her right on her hip and her left on the hilt off her sword, Lilith looked down at her cross as the girl began to ask about it. How my Cross works? Lilith said as she lifted out her blade holding it in her left hand her eyes glared through the girls as Lilith blurred away running towards the hollow which had been coming towards her right. Lilith gripped her blade and slashed upwards as she reached the hollow. As the blade reached over Liliths head she quickly came down and back up with a quick flurry off slashes, as she stopped turning around she sheathed her blade. The previous hollow disintegrating as she took a few steps back towards anna. Lilith lifted her right hand her cross dangling on her braclet just before her Baby blue bow formed in her hand, She gazed over at anna for a moment and began to speak. A quincy cross or like others call it the destruction cross, its workings are simple i lift my hand and gather my reishi and the bow forms... Lilith said putting her left hand up as she formed a arrow and shoot a nearby tree before putting away her bow and looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

Making haste(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making haste(Open)   Making haste(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Anna was surprised to see the Quincy actually use the sword. This was quite strange, and she was actually interested in finding out whether or not she was any good with the sword, or if it was just for show. Lilith ran towards the hollow and started to swing the blade, turning around after finishing and putting away her weapon. The hollow disintegrated, but Anna was examining the girl still. She seemed to be rather... Disliking of Shinigami. Anna didn't blame her, it was really in her blood to have a disliking for Shinigami but no matter. If Anna had to fight her she would do so without hesitation.

The girl lifted her hand and formed the bow. Anna didn't care for the words much, she cared more about the actual happening of it. This was a technique that Anna wanted to know, but being a Shinigami she was unable to. She could possibly create an invention that followed this principle easily, but she wouldn't be able to have all of the same properties of a Quincy's bow. It'd be an item that channels reiatsu into the form of most likely a long bow... Hmm. She'd have to think about it more than with just the time she currently had, but for now she thought she'd just have fun with this girl. A little spar wouldn't hurt.

"Would you mind engaging in a sword-fight with me? I haven't really been practising as much as I should have with my sword, and I want to see how a Quincy does with a blade." Anna said with a smile. Of course, if things got too hectic for her she'd use her knowledge to fight against the Quincy. For now, she'll just use her sword. Quickly she draws her blade and her hair covers her face, the smile fading from her face and the sight leaving her eyes. She'd rely mainly on sound to fight now, but only because she thought it was useless to rely on sight against an opponent who is bound to the earth.
Back to top Go down
Lilith26

Lilith26

Female

Making haste(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making haste(Open)   Making haste(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Would you mind engaging in a sword-fight with me? I haven't really been practising as much as I should have with my sword, and I want to see how a Quincy does with a blade." Lilith gave a sigh a spar was not the best thing to be doing in the night time while she was supppse to be doing her patrol. But she wanted to test the Shinigami and see how good she faired with a blade. Lilith popped her blue eye out and her empty hole could now be seen her hair quickly falling over to cover it. She placed her eye on the bench she had been standing on then walked until she stood parallel with anna. She pointed her blue blade towards the ground then began to move towards ths soul reaper stepping left and right quickly, as she got near she would take a step to the girls right then spin to behind anna's left quickly slashing upward at the girls chest as she gracefully pivoted behind the shinigami. shs then would begin to constantly spin around the girl slashing as she passed her right and left shoulder each time. Lilith would be moving as fast as hed feet could take her and she had a good view point due to her eye being on the bench she could see the entire area from 2 point of views.
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

Making haste(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making haste(Open)   Making haste(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:00 am

Anna heard the rushing sound of Lilith, and sighed. She was a bit too fast for Anna's liking. Anna held her blade in front of her as the sound got louder, but something was strange. The person seemed to be dodging left to right before she even got near, and this made the sound strange. Where would the first swing come from? Anna quickly did the mathematics in her head; the speed and movement in which was already behind the attack...

"Right." Anna said as she swung her blade down to her right, the blade just barely hitting as the girl rushed to her left with an upwards swing, and Anna knew exactly what she had just gotten herself into. She quickly spun to her left with the girls swing as it sparked off of her blade. Her hair moved from out of her face, and she watched the girl turn to her swinging again. Before she knew it there was a cut along her shoulder and blood was flowing from it. Lilith didn't stop moving, and so Anna was constantly following the same pattern of dodging, getting slightly better over time and learning the dance, but that's not what caught her eye. Instead, it was the thing on the bench that the girl must've placed. It was spherical, but Anna couldn't quite figure out what it was. Anna knew she had to thin quickly, and she had to act quicker. Without even thinking, whilst blocking an attack she stuck out her foot in the way of the girls movements, and also moved her hand outwards to grab onto her hair.

"Problem is that you move too much." Anna says as she lifts her sword to try and block any possible oncoming attack. Anna didn't stop watching her and her sword, a frown on her face. Lilith was one hell of a fighter, and too fast to be able to predict her movements completely. Anna knew that if she weren't the one standing in place, she'd wouldn't have been able to consistently attack.
Back to top Go down
Lilith26

Lilith26

Female

Making haste(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making haste(Open)   Making haste(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Lilith gave a small smirk as the girl stuck her foot out Lilith Pivoted keeping her left foot in the path to collide with anna's, once sideways lilith would lift her foot sending the girl flipping backward iff not countered, then as she reached to grab lilith's hair she brought her hand up to stop the attempt gripping the girls wrist lilth would hold it tight as the girl began to flip over from lilths kick "And you do not move enough", Lilith said as she would begin a arm bar by placing her legs across anna's chest while she flipped over, with one of her arms between Lilith's thighs and with her elbow joint against Liliths hips then from that position anna's arm is grabbed with Lilith's arms and her forearm placed on Liliths chest, to lock the arm, then Lilith simply leaned back and began to arch her hips at the same time. This would begin creating intense pressure in the elbow joint off anna. Lilith would hold this for a while still gripping her blade she would let one hand go and stick it towards anna s throat stopping before any damage was dealt. She hopefully had made short work of this spar but if not she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making haste(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making haste(Open)   Making haste(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making haste(Open)
Page 1 of 1