The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kenji needs your help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji_Yasutake

Kenji_Yasutake

Male
Number of Posts : 43
Quote : "Cry Havoc, and let slip the dogs of war"
Registration Date : 2012-12-24

Kenji needs your help! Empty
PostSubject: Kenji needs your help!   Kenji needs your help! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Hey guys, this thread is to see if you men and women can help me with a first ability for Kenji. While i have some idea's i wanted to see if you guys could also give you're idea's.

The zanpakuto is a crystal type zanpakuto, i'd like a mix of Melee and ranged type abilities. Smile

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female
Number of Posts : 152
Job/Interests : Ministry of silly walks
Quote : "Life isn't fair, get over it."
Registration Date : 2011-12-18

Kenji needs your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji needs your help!   Kenji needs your help! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Produce meth with your crystal type zanpakuto. Get everyone in Rukongai hooked on it. Become ultimate drug lord, rule SS.
Back to top Go down

Kenji needs your help!
Page 1 of 1