The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About my Absenteeism

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Number of Posts : 125
Job/Interests : Intelligrated
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper
Registration Date : 2012-09-29

About my Absenteeism Empty
PostSubject: About my Absenteeism   About my Absenteeism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:33 pm

I forgot to pay for my internet and then when I went on Xbox Live it all hit me at once <_< So I'm payed up now and have returned. Sorry about that everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://shibata.hostei.com/
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

About my Absenteeism Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my Absenteeism   About my Absenteeism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:53 pm

LOL no worries. Did it cut off mid game or something? I can imagine you're winning the match and boom, it's gone. Then you rage trying to see what happened. Gotta remember to look at these things Mr Tim.
Back to top Go down

About my Absenteeism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: