The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zanpukto generator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Zanpukto generator Empty
PostSubject: Zanpukto generator   Zanpukto generator I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:51 pm

I saw some people messing around with it in chat, figured posting it here might be helpful to those having trouble getting ideas.

http://www.magatsu.net/zanpakuto/

I feel it lacks some variety, upon trying it I got three similar shaped weapons (although different properties.) Some vague abilities, but interesting blend. At least enough to jump start the process for those that can't decide. Still doesn't help with look or overall spirits development. Once more it's a decent tool to jump start the creation for those at a stand still. Have fun.
Back to top Go down

Zanpukto generator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: