The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:19 am

The day was calm on earth and nothing much was really happening. The day wasn't calm in seireitei and many shinigami were mustering an urgent call for earth. Xar had been lurking the streets and wandering around, hiding from the heat of the sun. A golden bell on his neck dinging when he moved around. A neutral glance about him he kept on wandering, unaware that people were making the ready in another world for an action he did earlier.

Sooner on that day Xar had been invited to a girls place, he had carefully set up his trap to make sure that she would trust him, she might've even had a little crush on the boy, but he could only see the worth of her tasty soul, of course he knew that he couldn't actually eat her while she was alive, t'would eventually blow up his cover and he really didn't want that.

Unknowingly though, he had blown his cover, his actions had drawn the attention of the soul society on him and they had noticed him actually killing a human woman and then the soul vanished. Unsure of what to do they were readying some shinigami to meet with this being who wasn't anything comon to their knowledge.

It was a calm day in this tiny town, but something was about to happen...nobody could know what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male
Number of Posts : 173
Job/Interests : Football
Quote : Stay Golden
Registration Date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:05 am

Drac awoke by rays of sunlight coming into his room, he began to start his regular morning routine until suddenly Drac's superior officer burst into his room "Drac, get dress and report to the mission briefing room. Something came up." said the superior officer before slamming the door behind him, Drac let out a huge sigh "Another day, different problem." Drac jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed, putting on his iron boots and gauntlets as well before stepping out and heading to the briefing room. A few minutes passed until Drac reached the room, he quickly walked in and sat in the back behind everyone. Drac's superior officer walked into the room and notice him in the back. "Well...now that we have everyone, lets begin the briefing." Suddenly a hologram of Earth appeared in front of him so that everyone had clear view of it. "We notice suspicious activity coming from this region in the world of the living." The officer pointed toward a spot on a continent and the hologram began zooming in on a small town. "In this small town we notice a woman was killed in cold blood murder we thought it was a hollow, but the body was intact and the soul gone. We also have a blurry visual of who might have did it." Suddenly the hologram projected a video of what seem to be a red hair man....eating a soul.

Suddenly the hologram disappeared and the superior officer looked at very one with a stern look. "I'm sending a team of four to go investigate...here are the names." the officer began to say three different name until he looked back at Drac. "and.........Gabriel Dorakyura. You men have 20 minutes to report to the main gate and be ready for departure. DISMISS!!" Drac let out another sigh then got up and left the room. A few minutes later, Drac and the rest of the group arrived at the gate and made their way through it to the world of the living. A few minutes passed and they quickly arrived at the little town, one of the members address everyone "Ok we know who to look for, I think it would be best to split up to cover more ground. If anyone notice him, we alert the others and wait for reinforcement." said the self appointed leader, Drac just nodded his head and ran off in a direction and began scanning the area.

Drac was running across rooftops of the building while searching for the man they were looking for until suddenly he notice a boy with red hair "Hmm..he looks like that man, but he's a kid........" Drac placed his right hand on his zanpakuto and began to observe the kid.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:59 am

Xar was hanging out in the middle of a very populated parc at the point where the shinigami's reached his position. He actually could feel their spiritual presence, but his was invisible to them. He looked towards the sky and then noticed what looked like a samurai wearing old clothes, the only problem was that he was on a roof, and looking at him.

This could only mean trouble, yet he didn't move his first thought about how to get out was to bet on the fact that he was very young and that they couldn't think that a kid could do a cold blooded murder in a dark alley of a small city where everybody knew each other.

Standing up as if he had been looking at the sky and not the shinigami, Xar walked away as if nothing happened, trying to see if he was alone or not, for the present time he couldn't feel any other.

''You are not alone'' A voice emerging from his neck told him, too low for anyone to actually hear unless they had some super powers about their ears. ''mmmmhm, I know'' Xar said followed by a sigh, as he was already trying to find a solution within his mind to get out of here. A plan was already drawing out in his mind, about entering well crowded shops and leaving the area as fast as possible, but he didn't know actually what he was about.

His plan started by entering a little ice cream shop on the other side of the street, away from the onlooking samurai person, the place was well crowded since it was a sunny day. He waited there, trying to see what would the plan of his followers was this time, he needed to either get away without a fight, or get the first strike on them.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:18 pm

"Hmm...." Drac notice that the boy was looking toward his way, he looked behind him quickly and then back at the boy Something isn't right......Human aren't suspose to see us unless they have a high level of spiritual enegry......I'm not sensing any coming from this boy so why is he looking this way....Can he see me? Drac watched the boy as he proceed to walk of toward another direction, he notice him walking into what appears to be an ice cream shop on the other side of the street. I better keep an eye on him.....but I doubt he could do it. Looks are deceiving though. Drac drop down into an nearby alleyway next to the ice cream shop, it had window on the side of it so he had a clear view inside. Drac clearly notice that the shop was crowded with people inside and why wouldn't it be its the summer time and its hot outside, Drac began to scanning the inside to see if he notice the boy and quickly he did. The boy was position near the counter with a perfect view of the entire shop. Drac knew that he didn't want to involve innocent people in this, but how was he going to get the boy attention. There was one way, but it would also put him at risk if his hunch was right, nevertheless he had no choice.

Drac pulled out a portable gegai and attached himself to it. This is the only way I can find out but I got to play this right so I won't endanger those inside. Drac walked calmly inside the ice cream store and went up to the counter and sat down at a chair 10 feet from the boy "Small strawberry cone please." said Drac to the ice cream man, the man smile and turned around to scoop up the ice cream. Drac made a quick glance at the boy, still unable to sense any spiritual energy coming from him
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:06 am

Xar couldn't be sensed, thanks to his gift. He had walked inside the ice cream shop and took a triple chocolate cone and payed with a five dollar bill. He couldn't clearly see the man glancing through the window, because he didn't want him to know that he could see him. It didn't take very long for the man to vanish back into the alley and then another person, this time it seemed more human than spirit this time.

A good meal he would make.

Deciding to start and savor his ice cone Xar waited, making sure that he wouldn't make something obvious that would sell him out as the next generation villain that would oppose an outside faction with a two meter tall puppet of molten gold...although it was a very tempting idea to him, thinking about that a smirk took birth on the side of his mouth as he stood up and walked outside, giving no heed to the man who had spiritual pressure right beside him. He took a turn to the very same alley he had spotted the robed man and leaned on the wall, if he was followed the man wouldn't take very long to take the same turn as Xar and end up right in front of him.

Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 am

Drac watched as the little red haired boy ordered his ice cream and payed for it Well there is proof that he is human boy....Well I guess my hunch was wrong. While Drac was watching the boy, he quickly notice the ice cream man come up to him and hand him his cone. Drac reached into his pocket and pulled out 3 dollars and 56 cent and gave it to the man, a smile crept on his face as he grab his ice cream and began to lick it. A pure of joy and happiness crept on his face as he licked the frozen treat for he hadn't one in many years and it was very good, he quickly glance back at the boy and notice him heading out the door with his ice cream in hand. As soon as he was about to look away he notice the boy turning into the same ally way from which he came from, Drac looked toward the first window that looks into the ally way and notice that the boy never passed it. "Wait a minute........Where did he go?" Drac, who was now done licking the ice cream itself and now biting into the cone, got up off the stool and began making his way out the door of the ice cream shop.

As Drac walked outside the ice cream shop, he quickly notice that the sun was in full blaze and it was position directly above him. He looked to his left to see if the boy had just continued down the street, but he didn't see him at all. Drac was about to walk around toward the ally until he quickly notice a shadow of a small boy, leaning against the wall, on the pavement. Wait.....could it be.........he knows I'm following him!? With that thought in mind Drac decided to play it safe, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of candy with the word 'Soul' in bold letter on it. He placed the small piece of candy in his mouth and swallowed, with an instant his spiritual body split from the gegai and the mod soul took control of it. Drac looked at the mod soul and nodded his head, he jumped back on top of the roof, while the mod soul walked into the alley way and ran into the small boy.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Xar waited in the alley, feeling trapped he waited, he knew this man couldn't really be alone. The human looking being walked in front of him, Xar took his little boy voice and spoke to him in a timid fashion.

''Sir, are you following me?''

This was a lure of course but of course the spiritual pressure sensed by the gigai and the man he previously saw weren't the same, something was at work here and he knew it, it was getting more and more and odd. He would wait for the man's reply, or atleast until he could understand how many numbers he was facing here, he didn't want a swarm of enemies attacking him, but at the same time he wanted to nom on his spiritual energy, this was going to be very dangerous for the little boy.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:48 pm

As the mod soul walked around the corner and into the alley, he was shocked as he ran right into the little red haired boy, who was leaning against the wall almost as though he was waiting on him. ''Sir, are you following me?'' said the red haired little boy, the boy was looking dead at the mod soul waiting on his reply. The mod soul began to think of a good enough reason for him to be following the boy without blowing his or Drac's cover. "Oh I'm sorry little boy its just that you reminded me of my little brother thats all.....but I see that I was mistaken sorry about that." said the mod soul, letting out a small chuckle as he walked past the boy down into the alley. The mod soul tried to be calm without hinting that something was up, while Drac looked down upon the scene from the rooftop without making a noise. He knew that things were about to hairy, he put he's faith in the mod soul to pull the plan off without a hitch, but it also meant that the boy would have to take the bait.

If the boy is indeed the culprit, he would try to attack the mod soul which he would jump in and bring him in, but if he wasn't the culprit he would just simply walk away from the mod soul and continue on his merry way. Drac watch anxiously waiting for the boy to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Xar took the bait and followed the mod soul, its spiritual energy seemed fresh and tasty enough for him to munch on it. The little boy started walking behind the mod soul, hands in his pocket pondering on how he would make his approach. Xar detached his little bell on his neck letting it fall to the ground, of course the small cling would get the mod souls attention, but this was all in his plan, he wasn't alone and they didn't know what he was.

The small framed boy took a dash behind the mod soul hoping it would spring the trap he was in, if not this human looking thing would have some of its energy drank out of him soon enough. Knife in hand he tried to dig the blade deep within the human's back, making sure he wouldn't be able to run anymore.

But instead of looking towards the maybe injured mod soul, Xar looked around hoping that this attack would've brought forth his attacker, he could feel energy that wasn't his, something was wrong and he really wanted to know what was at work here, it was dangerous but the reward would be so tasty.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:47 pm

As the mod soul was walking down the alley, he began to feel a weird presence looming nearby him but he thought it was nothing. Suddenly he began to hear footsteps coming up from behind him so he decided to pick up the pace, but as he did so did his pursuer. The mod soul was becoming worried for he didn't know what was following him but not too much for he knew that Drac was watching everything from the rooftop. Suddenly the mod soul heard a small clinging noise behind and turned around to face his pursuer.... Quickly he notice the knife closing in on him and dodged it, he looked dead in the face of his pursuer and was shocked to find out it was the boy. "You......but you just a kid....." The mod soul back up against the wall looking at the red haired book with shock and horror on his face "Wait you don't want to kill me.......PLEASE DON'T!!" the mod soul put on a look of fear until a grin appeared on his face. "Heh........took the bait." The mod soul looked up at the roof looking dead at Drac.

Drac, who was watching the whole thing from the rooftop, jumped down from the rooftop and faced the red haired boy with his right hand on his zanpakuto but he didn't unsheathe it. "Seem he did...Well at least we know who our culprit is. So tell me who are you and why are you eating souls." Drac had a hunch of what the boy might of been but he didn't see the one thing those types have......He was a few feet from the golden bell
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Xar hid the golden dagger rather quickly, t'wasn't every a boy his age could come across something made of solid gold. The bell he had dropped on the ground rolled even though the ground was flat as he approached his victim. That sweet moment when the victim seems to realize its pending doom is right in front of them.

''Guess we kids have weird hobbies hmm?''

By that moment the bell was right beside Xar but of course it was so small it was hard to notice, just when the mod soul was about to scream its last words, a grin appeared on its face, that's when he knew he had been right about his hunch. He was not alone.

The shadow of the cloaked shinigami appeared as the boy took a step back, leaving some space between them. ''I don't see why I should tell you who I am, but if you must know, I eat souls because it keeps me alive.''

The bell itself didn't move, the boy held his golden dagger in hand and glanced at the shinigami as if he had a plan in mind, unmoved, unscared, merely boredom in his mind as if killing two individuals was a mere simple thing.

''By springing a trap here, you fell into my trap.''
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Drac stood there with one hand on his sword just in case of an attack from the red haired boy with the golden dagger in his hand. ''I don't see why I should tell you who I am, but if you must know, I eat souls because it keeps me alive.'' said the red haired little boy, Drac began to ponder about what the boy could possible be and he quickly got a hunch but the boy was missing the one that would make his guess correct. "Eat their souls to stay alive? Then that must mean your..........a Bount?!" Drac began to withdraw his zanpakuto and got into a defensive stance while scanning the area, if he was correct then the boy's doll is very close. ''By springing a trap here, you fell into my trap.'' said the red haired little boy, Drac smirked at the boy's comment Hmm....he's seem confident in his strength ..something about this doesn't seem right I better stay on my toes just in case. The mod soul looked at the golden dagger in the boys hand then back at the boy, he notice that he was paying attention to him. The mod soul kart wheeled to his right then did a back flip and laid a few feet behind the boy.

Drac and the mod soul had the boy blocked off in both direction so to stop his chances of escaping. "We have you surrounded give up kid." Drac awaited for the kid to make his next move
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:10 am

The area started heating up as the golden bell melted in a puddle, of course this was subtle unless they were paying very good attention to the bell in particular. In a matter of an instant the puddle sprung to life to form a humanoid form, not even waiting for a reply the mass hurled itself at the mod Soul, it was rather fast, and -very- hot. The puppet itself had the required temperature to melt gold. ''Not so surrounded anymore am I?'' The red haired boy said with a large smirk, but he didn't move, he waited for the shinigami to make the first move as if trying to buy some time, this was his plan, wait until his doll was done with the other one.

Cinder was having a blast, nobody could see its face but it was smilling, its martial abilities put to the test once again, but this time against something that could fight back perhaps. It rose its foot and swung in an arc, a round house kick, the doll knew how to round house kick. It was hard to describe the sight the doll offered, its form was ever changing as if it had no permanent form. ''Haha! Let's get this started!'' Not long after the round house kick was launched, three punches were sent at the same time, from the mass of gold, this was going to be one hectic fight, the doll was so chaotic in its move, and the heat it presented, it was a very dangerous thing to have roam around.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:38 am

The mod soul watched the red haired boy closely, until he began to smell something.....burning. The mod soul notice a small steam of smoke rising from near the boy's feet he looked down towards the ground and quickly notice a small puddle of what seems to be gold, as soon as he laid eyes on it it sprung to life in a humanoid form. What the- Suddenly the humanoid charge at him and peformed what seems to be a round house kick, the mod soul jumped back feel the heat from the attack as it past him by "Drac, this thing is giving off extreme amount of heat. I will proceed with caution." the mod soul juked it body left, right, then left again dodging the three blows, then jumped away from the golden humanoid. ''Haha! Let's get this started!''said the golden humanoid doll as its body began changing shape. Drac shook his head towards the mod soul and watched the doll's movement closely trying give estimate on how skillful it is, he quickly looked back at the boy ''Not so surrounded anymore am I?'' said the red haired boy with a large smirk on his face.

Drac notice the golden weapon in the boys hand again That weapon must also be a part of that doll, got to be careful. Drac looked back the boy with a stern look "I guess not anymore and I guess your also older than you look. I won't hold back against you." Drac charged the red haired boy and swung at the boy with horizontal slash to the boy's ribs, follow up with a back kick, then finish with vertical slash at the boy's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)   Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a sunbath (Drac & Xar)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: