The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven can wait (open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Koleri

Koleri

Male
Number of Posts : 71
Registration Date : 2012-09-17

Heaven can wait (open) Empty
PostSubject: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:39 pm

It had been three weeks since Koleri had come Karakura Town. All these days had been full of inactivity. Not that this was a bad thing. For one thing he had time to sit down and eat. most of the time he had to eat while on the run.There was nothing like a quiet meal. Of course everytime he sat down he expected an order. But his phone neever rang. At first it felt wierd, but bit by bit he got used to it. The down time as gave him the opportunity to explore. Being in one place for so long he might as well get a fell for the surroundings. It might be the difference between life and death. One of his teachers had told him that. Of course he was right, but he was't about to admit that now. He tied his jacket around his waist and set off with no idea where he was going. The afternoon sun felt good against his skin. He kept an eye out for strange people, but since coming to Karakura everyone was strange. Not to mention all the spirtial power he felt every so often.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Marchant

Isabelle Marchant

Female
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 pm

One of the good things about Karakura was that the town was filled with open fields and places where she could be alone, even if being alone meant a park in the middle of town. Dressed in black sweatpants and a blue zippered sweatshirt the girl ran back and forth across the field, the black and white ball bouncing back and forth between her feet with ease.

Left. Right. Left... Left. Right. Crossover. Left.

The pattern continued as reached the goal and quickly turned around to make her way back. She didn't know what she was doing here. Her parent's were expecting her to be at some appointment, talking her problems out, but after last week she didn't feel like going to see Dr. Trammell anymore. Besides, with winter quickly approaching she wouldn't have many more warm days where she could play outside without the fear of getting sick looming over her.

Looking up at the goal, the girl took in a large breath of air as she picked up her right foot and sent the ball straight for the top left corner of the net. She had though her form was perfect, but something was off, instead of going into the net, the ball bounced off the corner and flew in the opposite direction of the girl. "Watch out!" Eyes wide, the girl ran at full speed for the ball to try and get to it before it hit the back of the boy's head.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Akuma

Arashi Akuma

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Man it has been a while since i have been up here. Arashi looked around the fields of grass, taking in the peace. He only stopped for a moment when he felt two spiritual presences behind him. He turned around and heard a girls voice holler, "Watch out!" Arashi saw a ball flying towards the other persons head. Arashi acted quickly, sprinting to intercept the ball out of mid air before it could the boys head. The space between himself and the ball closed fast, Arashi dove catching the ball out of the air just before making contact with the boys head. Turning to the girl and jokingly saying,"watch where you are kicking." He walks over to the girl and sticks out the ball for her to take back.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:42 am

Although Koleri spent most of his life training he didn't sense any spiritual power coming from the ball heading at him. All of his battle skills were useless. Lucky for him the man intercepted it. It would be very embarrassing for a hired killer to be knocked flat on his face. A least he turned around when he heard the shout. Koleri was grateful for the save, but was angry at his stupidity. To make it worst was that both the girl and the man weren't human. He could feel the spiritual power coming from their bodies. How had they gotten so close without him noticing. He did his best to hide his own power. Of course he' d run into people when he wasn't looking for them. His first instinct was to run off and avoid possible trouble. If he ran he' d look suspicious. Instead he decided he would stay. "Thanks" Koleri said to the young man holding the ball. From the way he was talking they didn't sound like the were friends. "I should be paying attention better. Thanks again.
"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Akuma

Arashi Akuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Arashi could tell that the boy was starting to realize that he wasn't a normal human. Feeling the agitation growing in the air, Arashi said with his voice lowered to a whisper, even though there was no one else around"I know both of you aren't normal humans, i can feel the spiritual pressure." He dropped the ball and stepped back, getting out of the middle of the other two. Reaching into his pocket, he was glad that he brought the pill with him. This is a time I am glad brought this with me. Keeping his hands in his pockets to seem like he isn't hiding anything, he says "So... lets not let things get out of hand."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Marchant

Isabelle Marchant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:43 am

“Hey! I’m really sorry about that… Normally there’s no one around when the ball decides to go haywire.” For a moment a smile crossed the girl’s face until she heard the boy who had caught the ball speak... Perhaps it was just an off day, but while the boy’s words were meant to be taken in a joking manner, they sounded more condescending than anything else. Who was he to tell her how to play with her soccer ball? Who was he to even think that he had a right to tell her anything? Up until that moment, she had been having a pretty good day. School was uneventful and she had decided to skip out on her therapist. She had thought kicking her soccer ball around would bring some sort of tranquility to her life, but apparently that wasn’t how the universe worked.

She had barely noticed the boy whispering and if she was being honest… She wished she had missed it all together. For him to come out and say that they weren’t normal, when he was obviously the odd one out was ludicrous.

“Not normal? Well that’s a bit rude… Especially coming from a guy who looks like he came straight out of a video game.” As the words left her mouth, a look of contempt crossed the girl’s face for a moment before calming down a bit closer to normal. She could handle her parent’s telling her she was crazy… She could handle her therapist telling her she was crazy… She could handle her own mind telling her that she was crazy… But there was no way in hell that she was going to accept that from a random stranger. “Look buddy, I know Assassin’s Creed is kinda big right now, but you can’t possibly be comfortable in that. Besides this whole tough guy routine is a bit ridiculous. Why don‘t you take a step into the real world and work on your people skills for a change?” Watching as he dropped her ball, the girl held it beneath her right foot as she looked at the two people in front of her.

How had two sentences taken her from completely happy to loathing the fact that she had met these two? Sure the smaller one did nothing wrong, but the other guy seemed to do enough for both of them. “And people call me crazy.” The words were said under her breath as she maneuvered the ball onto her feet, her eyes glancing up only as the boy stepped back. Really? It was an accident, it’s not like I was aiming for his head. Her eyes narrowed a bit as she folded her own arms as she looked at him. If he was so uncomfortable in their presence than why didn’t he just leave? The ball was retrieved… There was no harm done… End of story.

OOC: Just a heads up... Isabelle is not aware of her Quincy ancestry. If at all possible I'd really like it to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:54 pm

OOC: Didn't know you were quincy until you said that, just thought you were a superhuman guy or something. Does Arashi walk around dressed like his avatar?

The way they talked they defintely not friends. Complete strangers meeting by chance. He found it ironic that the man called out that he and the girl weren't normal. This guy seemed aggressive. He didn't look like someone anyone would want to be around. Already Koleri could feel the stares. Attention was the last thing that he needed. No one was looking but he felt like they would the longer things went on. Koleri wasn't on the clock so he didn't want to cause a scene durint his down time. "Just keep it cool, guy. he said to the man. His hand went into his own pocket and felt the triangle inside. It was cold to the touch against his fingers. "Try not to think about it" he said to the young lady. She seemed more resaonable that the other man. He gave a small smile."He's probably off his meds or something."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Akuma

Arashi Akuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:35 am

OOC: Arashi does walk around in the clothes of his avatar, because he lives in the woods miles away from any civilization, he just happened to be on a walk when he ran into you two. new posting order will be Koleri --> Arashi --> Isabelle, okay?

"OFF MY MEDS! What is wrong with you two, judging me on my clothes and then saying I am off my meds! I am glad i live where no one will ever find me, the world is cruel." Arashi could feel his anger rising, and sanity decreasing. He gripped his pill harder, almost to the point of crushing it. Thinking to himself, Get a hold of yourself Arashi, don't let the your sanity slip away just from two Quincy... What should I do?. He remembered something his master had told him in training sesion before, [i]When in a tricky situation remember to watch every movement the enemy makes. Okay what is the situation, the girl either doesn't know of her powers or she is just playing coy with me, and the guy reached into his pocket, he has to have something in there. Arashi pulled his pill out of his pocket, but keeping it clenched in his hand so no one could see it. I hope it doesn't come to it, but i should be ready just in case either of them attack.
Back to top Go down
Lilith26

Lilith26

Female
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2012-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:18 am

Lilith Lifted her head looking at the group off people that had gathered a little ahead of her. She stopped and gave a sigh as she began to fiddle with her pure white hair knowing each off them were quincy's like her she slowly started to walk forward towards all off them, they were talking but she paid them no mind trying to stay out off there conversation with her head down she neared them her blue left eye and red right one would cause her to stand out slightly but not much. She wore a simple all black tank top with black pants and blue and black shoes, on her neck hung a blue cross and on her back was her long blue and black backpack that held her sword and school books. Lilith slowly passed by the three keeping her head down she looked up making sure to remember there faces just in case.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Marchant

Isabelle Marchant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:17 am

Call her dense, but the girl wasn’t aware of all the supernatural beings that was currently surrounding her… She had never been taught of what to look for or even how to use the extra senses that were in her bloodstream. To her they were all humans, and very strange ones at that, sans the dark haired boy. As the boy mentioned medication he just so happened to hit a soft spot for Isabelle… She was actually taking medicine to deal with her own psychological disturbances, but even she hadn’t completely lost it like the giant in front of her.

The world is cruel. Did he really just say that? Rolling the ball on top of her left foot, the girl kicked it just high enough to land in her hands as she watched the boy in front of her. Perhaps she was wrong to provoke an obviously unstable person, but he started it. He was the one that went off on a tangent about her and the other boy not normal even mentioning some type of spiritual shit… He had thrown the first stone.

She could practically see the rage the boy felt as he stood there. “You started it so please stop acting like you’re the victim. I’m not going to sit here and throw a little pity party for you.” Holding back another laugh, the girl couldn’t take him seriously. Based on his reaction, and his outfit, and the way he spoke, it was obvious that he was more talk than anything else. He couldn’t possibly be thinking about making a scene in the middle of town… At a park of all places. They weren’t in a big city like Sanagu, they were in Karakura which was pretty dull as far as she was concerned. If it wasn’t for her overactive imagination and the monsters that spawned from it… Nothing ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Koleri snickered as the girl as the girl told the strangely dressed man off. His joke about being off medication couldn't be too far off. Still the amount of energy he was giving off might have more to do with his state of mind then he would give credit. He had power to be sure. But why would he dress like that and bring so much attention to himself. As for the girl he wasn't quite sure. Her reiatsu did seem to rise slightly but that could have been because her arguement with the man. Koleri released his grip on his badge and pulled out his phone. I'm going to post this to facebook." he said as he stepped back and snapped a photo of both the girl and the strangely dressed man. When he got back to work he'd give it to his superiors. They might want to start a file on the two of them. It would be odd if they didn't already had files on them. Still there were so many people in the world, everyday someone manifested powers. Stepping back he nearly bumped into the girl walking behind them. The near miss allowed him to feel that she had reiatsu as well. "You got to be kidding me" he said to himself he swung around and pointed his phone at the girl. How were all these people gathering in one spot. It was pointless to take a picture of her back he needed t get her to turn around."Sorry about that are you okay?" he asked the girl. He moved after her lowering his phone, but keep it aimed forward.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Akuma

Arashi Akuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:15 pm

This is going no where. Arashi turned and started to walk away, he could bare no more insults from these people. He walked away, out of sight. Clenching his pill in anger, his only words while walking away are, "See ya jerks."
Back to top Go down
Lilith26

Lilith26

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:51 pm

Lilith gave a soft sigh as the man bumped into her she just knew he would feel her energy. She turned to face the boy that had bumped her and gave a a small smile. im goodShe said looking down to see the phone the boy had but paid it no mind, She turned looking at the man walking away then to the girl there and gave a smile as lilith turned around and began to walk away waving to the two behind her. Cya..
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Marchant

Isabelle Marchant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:22 pm

This had to be a joke… This guy was at least 4 years her senior and he was acting like a child. He was acting as though his parents didn’t teach him how to act in public.

Sighing in frustration for a moment, the girl closed her eyes as she squeezed the soccer ball in her hands. Maybe he hadn’t started the argument, but she wasn’t the type of person to just let things slide. She had been feeling extremely frustrated lately, her home life was crumbling, and this boy had just pushed the wrong buttons. As the boy moved further and further away, she opened her light green eyes and stared at him… Taking a moment to calculate the distance she threw the ball up and swung, her left foot sending it straight at his head. “Grow up! Don’t start shit that you’re not willing to finish!” She called after him, the irritation in her voice obvious.

On the average day, the girl wasn’t one that would be considered “violent,” but with everything that had been happening in her life lately she needed to release some of her frustration. She had come to the park today for some peace and carefree fun, but that wasn’t going to happen. This boy was successfully bringing out the worst in her. She was irritated, angry even, but she wasn’t completely sure he deserved all the blame. Sure, what he said to her had been extremely uncalled for, but she was supposed to be the responsible one. She was supposed to be a girl that people could look up to and aspire to be someday, but the fact was she was only 16. She wasn’t a god and she wasn’t perfect, not even close.

Last edited by Isabelle Marchant on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Koleri was puzzled how so many empowered people to meet up in one place was too strange. Still he managed to snap a photo of the strange girl that had joined them. When he got back to the office he would be sure to sumbit the photos to the resource department. Way too many specials walking around could cause trouble for later. They probably could try and recruit some of them. Hopefuly not the wierdo in black. Someone like that would be dead within in a day of joining. Koleri saw that the girl was very talkative. He wanted to get more from her, but her picture would have to be enough. Don't let him get to you. Koleri said with a grin, That guy is some kind of freak. If you see him again I suggest running away and getting the police." He smiled at her to calme her down. The strangely dressed guy was probably some kind of homeless. He couldn't imagine someone going around like that on purpose. The police would pick him up in a matter of hours. "I'm going to grab some, take care" He gave her a short wave as he moved on down the street. A day off and he ends up doing work, he wondered if he shoudl put in for overtime.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Akuma

Arashi Akuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Arashi stopped walking and clenched his fist so tight that he broke skin and started to bleed. He angled his head so when the ball hit it would bounce high into the air. The ball makes contact and soars into the sky. "Now you've done it..." He puts out his hand and the ball lands in his palm. He turns around and puts his arm back down to his side. "you have pushed me to far! i didn't want to do this! but no action goes unpunished, whether it be good or bad." He looks down to the ball, and starts to squeeze it. The ball burst, loosing all its air and falling limp in Arashi's hand.

im trying to protect these people from the other side of me... im trying to hold him back... to keep my sanity and these jerks safe from me on a rampage... i cant do this much longer, i can hear him talking to me... TELLING ME TO KILL THEM, TO LEAVE NOTHING LEFT OF THEIR BODIES! Arashi drops his head, the sanity leaving his mind. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out the pill again, leaning his head all the way back and dropping it into his mouth. He swallows and his body falls to the ground, his shinigami form standing where his body used to be.

With his head still leaning back, he moves his arm over to his sword. The sound of the blade being unsheathed fills the air. he points the blade at the girl, and jumps into the air. Intending for a fatal strike from the beginning so he could kill as much as possible before his sanity came back.

Last edited by Arawn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted double post ~ The Arawn)
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Marchant

Isabelle Marchant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 am

The girl's eyes were glued to the ball as it soared through the air. The reaction hadn't been one that she had expected from herself, but he deserved it. That man, was fully grown, but he was still acting like a child. If nothing else, he needed the reality check that getting hit with the ball would give him. Hearing the other boy speak, she blinked a few times as she looked at him. She could only smile as he advised her to call the police, nodding her head in acknowledgement. "I'm kinda hoping that I don't run into him again." Laughing a little, the girl was glad to see that someone was on the same page as her. She knew it was wrong to provoke and unstable guy, but she couldn't help it. Watching the boy take off in the other direction, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The only logical thing to do now would be to go and retrieve her ball.

Turning around, the girl was surprised to see the man still within sight. What was even more surprising was the fact that he was talking, saying something about being punished. From what she had heard, she could only assume that he was going off on some religious tangent. There he goes again, spouting a bunch of nonsense that no one really understands. An annoyed expression could be seen on the girl's face as she watched the man catch her soccer ball. From the look on his face, she could easily tell that he was angry, but who wouldn't be after getting hit in the head with a ball? That was probably the only reaction she had gotten from him that made any sense. "Excuse me, but I'd like--" Her words were cut short as she watched him pop the ball, her emotions stuck somewhere between awe and rage. "You've got to be kidding me. What is your problem? Is this the kind of man your mother raised you to be?" She probably looked ridiculous yelling at a man who obviously didn't care about a word she was saying. How was it that he could take one statement so personally and then block her out the next?

For a moment the girl's brain entertained the idea of kicking the man in the head... Just for a moment. Logically, she knew that he was a lot taller than her and probably a lot stronger than her as well. Plus with how thick his skull was, she'd probably only end up injuring her foot. "There's no point in talking to you." Rolling her eyes, the girl started to turn away, but the thump of his body hitting the cement caught her attention. Turning her head back towards the boy, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Instead of just one of him, there were two and one had a blade pointed at her heart. Monster... Move Isabelle. Move! No matter how much her brain told her that she had to run, the girl couldn't move. Fear overwhelming her entire body. She was going to die... Not from one of her monsters, but something that was on a whole other scale.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Koleri had only taken afew steps before he felt the surge of spiritual power. He turned and looked back. The girl wasn't that far away. He could see her, and the man. The burst of power was coming from him. He thought about leaving, but his feet were carrying back in her direction. As the spiritual energy rose his hand went into his pocket an pulled out his badge. Koleri was running now the distance between them vanished just as the man leaped at the girl. Koleri's hand came out of his pocket with the badge and he created his bow. Instead of shooting he tackled the girl. He hit her hard, grabbing her waist he twisted his body so that so when they hit the ground he took all the damage. She was light, but the rolling nearly crushed his arm. Koleri didn't take to see if she was alright he just stood up. "What the hell is your problem?" He raised his bow to face the strange man. "Trying to cut someeone down in public, you're insane!" Koleri pulled back on his bow and a blue arrow was ready to launch. He wondered how the man had gotten a sword, but then saw the body laying on the ground. "He's a damn shinigami" What a suprised he thought he was just a human. He could kill a human no problem, but killing a shinigami could cause some problems. Kill one and more show up.
Back to top Go down
Lilith26

Lilith26

Female

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:51 am

Lilith turned around just as the ball flew into the air she grabbed her sword out off her backpack and spit angrily to her side as she took off full speed just as the man popped his pill and turned into his soul reaper form. She got to the man quickly keeping her eye on him with eacb step moving closer to him. her speed greater then his she made it to him as he was mid air Lilith jumped up behind the mam and slashed at his back with one strong swing hoping to put the aggressive male down in one blow.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Akuma

Arashi Akuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Arashi sensed the girl behind him. Tucking into a ball and spinning to dodge the blade. He lands and rolls away, getting up quickly he looked at the quincy's. Raising his sword and gripping it with both hands he lunged at the man with the bow. Sword above his head, he went for the kill. However he changed his tactics quickly and rolled around the man. He stopped his roll behind the girl and swung his sword, going for the easy kill.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Any way we can finish this thread? I sent PM to people but no responses
Back to top Go down
Arashi Akuma

Arashi Akuma

Male

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:59 pm

If its okay with everybody else, sure
Back to top Go down
rippers

rippers

Male
Number of Posts : 34
Registration Date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:34 pm

Im down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven can wait (open)   Heaven can wait (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven can wait (open)
Page 1 of 1