The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CB] Inspection (BSH)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

[CB] Inspection (BSH) Empty
PostSubject: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:51 am

The man with the red sash waltzed through the front gate of the barracks without batting an eye a thin smile on his lips. Outside the door stood too other similarly garbed men. Completely black clothing with a red sash on their waists. Both men had their faces covered as well as their hair. It was impossible to tell anything about them other than they were male. The man that had entered the 9th Division looked around at the buildings within. For a moment his eyes searched the area.

Spoiler:

Those near the gate stopped to look at the possible intruder. Despite this none of them approached him. The air he held about him seemed to keep them at bay. Although he looked as if he'd wondered into their barracks, he had purpose in his eyes. After a moment of observation he strode purposely behind a group of four shinigami holding several stacks of papers.
"You there! I need your help please." the man spoke as he got close. The young man was startled by the approach and dropped a portion of the papers that he had been carrying. The forms fell to the ground like snowflakes and the shinigami groaned. He turned slightly embarrassed and slightly angry.
"Damn." he sighed as he placed the remainder of his stack gently on the ground. Very carefully he went to work of picking up the fallen sheets. The others stopped as well, but only one of them actually tried to help.
"Sorry about that." The man with the red sash said as he too joined in the clean up effort. "I'm here to see your captain, can you tell me where he is?" the man asked as the put three papers together and gently tapped them on the ground. Both of the shinigami stopped and looked at the man skeptically. The other man shrugged and went back to picking up the papers. The man that had made the mess took one more look at the newcomer. "I have an appointment, I swear."
"He should be in his quarters." the other man finally answered. The papers had been collected and all three men stood up. Very carefully the combined their stacks and set them on the incomplete pile that the first man had been carrying. "Go straight down that way you can't miss it." he pointed in the to one of the distant buildings."
"Let's go already." stated one of the other shiningami that had stood and watched. "We have another three loads to drop off after this." The second man had retrieved his papers and stood behind the rest.
"Alright, I'm coming." he said as he balanced his stack against his chest and fell into line. The four left without another look back. In moments the man had loss sight of them. The looked in the direction the man had indicated. He of course could already feel the spiritual pressure coming from that direction. He merely wanted to confirm it. Still smiling he slowly made his way to where the captain would be waiting.
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state
Number of Posts : 80
Registration Date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:24 am

A young female was leaning on a pile of boxes, yet she wasn't in plain sight due to the shadows cast by it. Her red hair was lengthy yet dark in the shadows, and it covered her face and closed eyes. This was Anna, and she was thinking about the dreams she has been having for the past week. Although dead, she dreamt constantly. It was a funny thought, to her, that she could dream whilst dead, and this thought was the only thing that was funny to her. The fact that being dead allowed her to have a lot more control over this dream realm was interesting; interesting to her, at least. Maybe being alive confined the brain too much for it to be expanded upon? Anna giggled at the thought of questioning the afterlife, and she quickly looked around. Luckily her giggle was quiet enough for nobody to hear, and she looked towards a group of shinigami. They were holding a bundle of papers, and were peacefully making their way towards an area she hasn't explored yet. This puzzled her, because she didn't remember at all what was said about this room. In all reality, she didn't remember much of anything said to her when she was being introduced to people except for the most simple aspect of existence: being tired. She pushed the unknown area out of her mind; it was probably just a documentation room. What took her attention in the next moment was a male that seemed to just walk in; in fact that's exactly what he had down. This put her slightly on guard, and an interest sparked into her mind. Quickly she was behind the boxes in which she was leaning on; not a sound was made during this process. She watch as her eyes glowed through the dark shadows. This was one of the first times she intentionally had her hair out, but it was for a good purpose; she needed to see what this person was doing, and what they were going to do. There was a noise as though something fell, and the sound of a conversation. She stood a bit higher, still hidden, and glimpsed that the documentation, thought she, had fallen. Quickly she ducked, and listened in to what they had to say; unfortunately she caught nothing due to the distance. After a short talk she watch the man with the red sash walk in a specific direction, and Anna followed behind with a smile. Nobody noticed her sneak through the shadows, but Anna saw everybody as they mindlessly walked amongst the others. Where was this man going? As she was just about to walk out of the shadows somebody walked towards her. The person saw her, inevitably and obviously, and was about to speak when Anna swiftly smiled and started first.

"Hello, could you tell me where I could find the training area in this barracks? I can't seem to remember where it's at; actually I can't remember where much of anything is at currently." Anna said with a sincere and happy tone, though it was said rather quietly; she didn't want to catch any attention from others. There was something strange about the person she was talking to, and they never seemed to reply. Anna stood there for a very short amount of time before looking past them; and she noted the person in whom she was following seemed to be taking his time.

"Sorry that I distracted you." Anna whispered looking back to the person in front of her, but she found one problem: there is not a person in front of her. She looked around, nobody was around and nobody was looking her way. Another hallucination? Her mind just wasn't fit for anything at all. Anna moved back into the shadows before somebody else could catch glimpse of her, and it was silently that she did so. If he were to look her way, he wouldn't see the hidden female.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:30 am

The man continued his leisurely stroll through the 9th squad. There were those that stopped to look at him. While others ignored his presence all together. He enjoyed the stares and the hushed whispers. This was the squad responsible for reports from other squads, but not only that were they the division that published the newspaper for Seireitei. Their information gathering skills and access was almost on par with that of the Onmitsukidō. This thought brought a small smirk to his face. They probably knew who he was, or at least what the red sash represented. He adjusted his armband and continued down the lane. It was a nice day outside, but he had work to do. Maybe if he finished he's get a chance to relax. That seemed doubtful. He took a few steps to the side to allow someone coming from the opposite direction to walk by. It appeared everyone was quite busy this time of day. Well not everyone. For awhile he had become aware of a spiritual pressure from behind. Someone was following him. Perhaps he was being paranoid. For the most part h had been walking rather slowly and someone had been coming up behind him. But despite his pace the person had yet to pass him. It was hard to tell with all the other signals around him, he could be imagining it. Who would be so bold as to tail him was a question in the forefront of his mind. Whoever it was they weren't well versed in the art of stealth. If this had been real mission the fact he could already sense any presence would have resulted in death. Since his trip had come to an end, he didn't have time to address his possible stalker.

Before him sat the building he had sensed reiryoku that could only be the captain. He had noticed since he got closer the spiritual pressure emanating from the building had increased. It was like a roaring inferno raged from within the office. The grass bend backwards as the reiatsu washed over the area. The man's clothing and hair wavered under the sudden wind that whipped up. For a moment he stood there bathed in the torrent of energy.
"Quite the welcome." he muttered as he knocked on the door softly. "Greetings Captain Yamana, I had seen word of my arrival." he said and the energy coming from the building dwindled.
"Do come in."Came the voice from the other side of the door. He took a moment to straighten his clothing before opening the door and stepping inside. The office walls were lined with shelves and books. Towards the back wall was a large wooden desk. The overall feel was cross between a library and CEO's office. The man sitting behind the desk locked his gaze upon the visitor. Both men took stock of the other. For a long moment neither spoke or moved. Across from the desk was an empty chair. The Captain rose from his chair and gestured to the empty one. "Do take a seat Mr Tyrannus." he said finally breaking the silence between them.
"Thank you Captain, Yamana." Tyrannus took a step into the room slowly closing the door behind him. He purposely left the door slightly ajar as he moved to sit down. "I'm glad you could find time to meet me with your busy schedule." The other man snorted.
"Find time?" Kinnosuke said with a raised eyebrow. "I think the we both know I have little choice in the matter." his hand tapped the desk upon which there was an envelope.
"Indeed." the man with the red sash said with a nod.
"So we're the first on the chopping block?" Kinnosuke asked.
"Now, now Captain. Don't say it like that." Tyrannus said innocently. "The Central 46 has tasked me with making the Gotei work more.....efficiently. We need to find where we can figure what's not needed. Do abit of restructuring."
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:21 am

(Worst thing to do... Ever.)

Anna looked over in order to see if the man was still standing there, and when she noticed that he was gone she stood up and hopped over the boxes. She followed at a slow pace, and the distance between the two grew consistently. There was a sudden impact on her mind; she didn't know anything about this person, and she just realized where they were going. She looked towards the others around her squad, and noticed something in their eyes as they looked towards the man. Something red, something in sight, something... Of symbolic meaning. She turned to the person just as they were entering the captain's office, and she couldn't help but start to suppress her reiatsu. Anna walked towards the captain's office, because she knew that all she needed to hear was just a little phrase, or a key word. Her curiosity was a bit higher than normal, but only because this person attracted a lot of attention very quickly. Somebody stepped in front of her after seeing her look at the ground and start walking, and Anna looked at the persons face; it was a familiar face that she couldn't put a name to, and she simply sighed.

"You shouldn't go in there, it's dangerous." said the person, Anna shook her head before opening her mouth to respond, but suddenly nobody was there. She stood bewildered, but nobody was paying attention to her, they were too busy doing other work. If she keeps having hallucinations she's going to have to take some time to herself and regain her mental health. Anna walked forwards again, and with every step she took there seemed to be one thought going through her mind; should she continue or should she leave. It felt like an eternity to her, and it was like she had taken some kind of drug that slowed down everything around her. She etched the area around her into her mind; the wall and ground were plain and uneventful, but the door to the captains office was her main focus. Anna saw the door open slightly; it was just enough for her to walk by and hear a slight bit of conversation. This meant either two things: the person wanted the conversation to be over-heard or the conversation wasn't something that was too important. She put her hand on her hilt in case the captain were to decide that he needed to do some warming up, and continued her walk. Everything seemed to be normal to her again now that her mind was set and she would continue the journey that could change her future forever, or not at all.

She harshly felt the full force of power emanating from the Captain and almost felt herself unable to move, but she continued through the weakening energy. This wasn't the best idea, but it was too late now. About two feet from being in front of the door she closed her eyes and listened to the conversation; she was hoping for a decent conversation about something captains do, but what she had heard sent a quick shock through her brain, and a sudden jut of her reiatsu as she knew that this was information on too high of a priority for her to become involved in. She hesitated for a second, stopping to regain herself and nearly tripping. Before she could come to a complete stop she started her walking again and made her way towards the end of the area. She knew that there was an exit around there somewhere. A whisper of her name came from the door, and she spun around with fright; she knew that this was something she shouldn't have done. The black eyes peeking through the crack in the door quickly disappear as she takes in what trouble she just got herself in.

If there was one thing she really didn't want to get involved with, it would be the Central 46.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:40 pm

"We run a pretty tight ship as it is...." Kinnosuke was saying then stopped. His gaze went past Tyrannus to the slightly open door behind him. He looked at the crack and then back to his visitor. For a moment he gave a wry smile to the man, then frowned.
"Something the matter Captain?" The blonde haired man asked innocently. He as well as the captain had felt the small flux of spiritual energy near the doorway. Kinnosuke shook his head and smiled at Tyrannus.
"Nothing at all, just a rodent problem." his fingers drummed the edge of his desk. "As you were saying?"
"Yes. My job is to evaluate your abilities and actions as a squadron. We have a variety of groups and yet no real constancy among the groups. Some preform a function within Seireitei others are just reserves." He ended the statement with dismissive wave of his hand.
"So, you're the axe man." Kinnosuke inserted "I can understand the principle behind such a decision; too many soldiers. You have to understand that with the scope of the areas we cover such a large force is somewhat necessary."
"Perhaps." The other man nodded. "My own group is smaller in number, but has several rapid response units."
"Ah, yes, your group." The captain's fingers stopped. "I've heard much about you and your group."
"Have you now?" Tyrannus raised an eyebrow.
"We do run the newspaper, information gathering is something we're good at." the man gave a smug smile as he arched his fingers and glared at his visitor.
"How can I forget?" The man said as he returned the glare. "But you should be careful; who knows if what you hear is true?" Both men sat there looking at one another for several moments before Tyrannus clapped his hands.

"As comfy as this chair is, I think I should take a look at things." Kinnosuke's smile faded as he acknowledged the man's words. He opened one of his drawers and pulled a small intercom mic from within. His finger pressed a button at the base of the unit.
"Attention 9th Division. I need all unassigned personnel to report to the main training area in twenty minutes."His voice boomed out over the sound system. After he had finished talking the mic gave a high pitched whine. He turned the mic off and looked to the other man "Plenty of time?" Tyrannus gave a nod and rose from his seat. "Do you need someone to guide you around?" The man with the red sash was halfway to the door.
"Are you offering yourself Captain?" He said as he stopped and turned around.
"No, not really." he replied flatly.
"I'll manage." Tyrannus said as he fully opened the door and walked back outside. The barracks were now alive with activity. He could feel the many reiatsu moving about even more so than before. There were some of these moving in the direction he had come from. Tucking his arms behind his back he made his way down the path.

Last edited by Arawn on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:57 am

Anna's reiatsu was quickly suppressed as she went to turn around, but there was something that kept her from moving. She was staring at something that was in the crack of the door; something that wasn't there before. The figure wasn't moving, and yet it seemed as though it was getting closer to her. How this could happen Anna didn't know, but she just looked as it kept getting closer. There wasn't a sound, and then a very light creak would be heard under her feet; she had been walking towards the door. Quickly she stopped herself, and no other sound would be heard. Every word that came from the captain and this strange man passed by her before this point, and what she heard was a conversation she knew nearly nothing about. All she could find out for herself was that they were to be evaluated by what seemed to be a small group; the group was probably a group of prestigious shinigami. There were no records on the group as far as she knew, but then the captain spoke with words that showed knowledge of them. There was a large cracking sound from the figure that she was originally staring at and it frightened her enough to release a slight bit of reiatsu in reaction, and this caused Anna to stay quiet and observant. She listened to the silence of the two people that were talking and then saw that the figure in which she was examining was actually a child. This was a slight relief to her, because now she knew that it was a hallucination. There is no way a child could easily get into the captain's office and safely hide himself at the door. However, her reassurance quickly depleted as the head snapped back and a skull burnt into the image of her mind. She was slightly angry that this image appeared before her and for reasons that she would keep to herself, and that she would never tell anybody.

Suddenly she heard a booming voice over the intercom, and this brought her to attention. As the head kept on moving and the skull started rotting she heard everything in which the captain was saying, but she could care less about it at this time. The skull seemed to suddenly become glass in her mind, and her eyes reflected off of it and back to Anna. They were filled with fear, and tears. Quickly she wiped the tears away and the hit the ground, and upon looking back the figure was gone.. As footsteps made their way towards the door she acted quickly and made her way towards to the training area. The place exploded with motion and movement, and this will easily keep her from being known. She walked slowly amongst the crowd of people rushing past her; she had thoughts that were starting to give her a head-ache. The door opened about thirty feet away; how could she tell? She simply figured out that there was reiatsu suddenly rushing around a certain spot. Anna was still silently crying as she made a trail of tears from her original position, but her hair was covering her eyes enough to where one wouldn't be able to see in the first place.

The amount that she heard, and the images her brain conjured... It was a lot.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:32 am

Tyrannus moved through the barracks very slowly. He was sure to avoid those moving faster than himself. They were probably going to training center that their captain had ordered. When it came to those "unassigned" it seemed to mean those not taking part in the paper publishing portion of the squad. He stumbled upon the office by accident, but he took his time watching the shinigami at work. It was like a real life newroom. There were people running around filing paperwork. Others were typing on computers, while still more people were on phones. He gave a smile to see that barely anyone batted an eye to see him stroll through. They were all hard at work. He wanted to stop and ask them about it, but figured he'd find out when the new edition came out. Tyrannus would be sure to pick one up when it came to print. Like a ghost he finished his tour of their office and continued on towards the place he could feel the cluster of spiritual powers gathering. Who needed a map when you could just detect reiryoku? If not that he had only to follow the various groups of shinigami heading in that direction. The twenty minutes he had been given were nearly up. It was time for some work. He gave a slight sigh as the building came into sight. He wondered how many shinigami could fit in such a simple looking structure. The answer to that question was; quite alot. As he entered it was similar to a gymnasium. There were seats lining the sides with a great expanse of space down the middle.
"What kind of training was this used for?" he whispered to himself as more and more shinigami filed in. He found the Captain in the middle of the room his arms waiting with his arms crossed. The noise level in the room was minimal. Kinnosuke gave Tyrannus glare . It was obvious that he didn't like calling the gathering. "Is this everyone?" He asked as he drew closer to the other man
"Most of those in the barracks. I can't have my full division present on such short notice." he said coolly. "If you give me a couple of weeks I could manage to everyone. Maybe a month or two." he added. Tyrannus seriously doubted the man would go through such trouble.
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:53 am

Anna continued to walk in the direction of which she had made her leave. It was an interesting aspect due to the fact that she didn't actually know where the training area was, but she assumed it was around the entrance. When the thought of actually learning how to get to the training area came to mind she stopped dead in her tracks. It had been 12 minutes since the announcement had been made, and this worried her. Quickly her eyes closed and she tried to make a map of reiatsu. Two places stood out the most: the training area and the room in which the news was produced. However, Anna knew the difference by mere reiatsu being exerted. The captain had such a reiatsu that she tracked a path immediately, and with a quick calculation she knew that she didn't have enough time. Somebody passed in front of her and she smiled with the thought of help.

"Excuse me..." she said, and her Scottish accent slipped just barely. She shook her head and corrected herself before the person could respond. "Excuse me, but what is the fastest way to the training area?" Anna asked the person. It was a tall man with a muscular build, his eyes burned bright with green and his hair seemed to be black with a tint of purple. A strange person, but Anna saw that they had an actual Zanpakuto; the black sheath was chained around his back, and the hilt seemed to be a pale pink tangled in thread.

"Oh. Fastest way I have found was to cut through the hallway across from the captain's office, and then continue down the hall until you can take your first left. After that continue down and take the second right. Repeat by taking the second right again." he said with a smile. Nice person, and Anna smiled her thanks. He turned around and said one last thing before he left. "You have only three minutes left by the way. I would hurry."

Anna's eyes went wide as she turn and ran. The directions were simple and let her pass by some interesting places in which she didn't know about, and her hallucinations seemed to be getting in the way a lot. More than three times she saw what looked like the dead boy sitting on the floor, but her last turn into the room was right on time. The man she saw go into the captain's office entered the training area, and Anna saw him start talking to the captain yet again. She swiftly hid herself and made sure to cover her eyes with her hair. Something about that man was strange, and she didn't want to get too involved with him.

Yet getting involved with the most suspicious of people could possibly benefit her. If she got to know this person then maybe she could figure out what that group is about, or maybe she could get herself into a group of people that understand her. Nobody here understands her motives, but it didn't hurt her in any way.

Hell, they never even notice her unless she puts a point into standing out.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:53 am

It didn't take long for all of the seats to fill up. When there was none left people took up position against the far walls. Row after row of black robed warriors were filling the room. Tyrannus did head count and quickly gave up as people kept shifting and moving about. He estimated they had enough people to start several baseball games with some to spare. He wasn't really surprised by so many shinigami. As he already knew there were quite a few soul reapers in Seireitei. Too many it would seem. But the more the merrier. It was better that there were so many. If not he might actually have sent his minions to complete the task rather than doing it himself. The flow of bodies through the door had ceased. It would seem all those that had no duties had made their way there. Tyrannus took one more look around the room. So many people and faces. Although the majority of them were talking amongst each other they had their eyes on the two in the center. The captain was more than enough to garner their attention. Still their attention fluttered instead to the man beside him. The man with the red sash was unknown to them, but there were rumors. Already many had seen the men in black garb with similar bright sashes. They had appeared quite mysteriously in Seireitei. Although their was not much in the way of information on them. They served the Central 46 and as such they commanded similar authority. Even those that didn't know about their connections were wary of them. There was something about them that unnerved most people.

Tyrannus stepped away from the Captain and pushed his index finger and thumb into his mouth. He closed his lips slightly and blew. A shrill whistle came from him and all the talking ended. It was an effective means of getting everyone's attention.
"Greetings to you Squad 9!" the man shouted spinning in place allowing everyone a chance to see his beaming face. "My name is Tyrannus, but you can call me Ty." The way Tyrannus smiled as he observed the shingiami hardly did much to reassure them. They rarely were called for a large assembly like this. "Today I'm here to administer a test of your division. A very special test." From his robe he withdrew a small black box no bigger than a softball. Kinnosuke found himself leaning forward trying to get a better view of the object in the other man's hands. It was smooth as stone and yet had a dull shine to it. At first glance it looked liked it was a perfect cube if not for the thin line horizontally in the middle. It made sense that something was inside. The captain was quite curious what was inside of it. This was the first time he heard mention of a test. He had thought it would be some kind of overall observation of the squad's daily activities. What kind of test would he be administering?

Tyrannus made one more spin holding the box out like a prize on a game show. After the last rotation he placed his hand over the top and and slowly pulled backwards. There was a hidden hinge that allowed the cover to open and reveal it's contents. Some of those watching had stopped breathing as they watched him draw out the process. What felt like minutes was over in a second and the box showed what it held. Inside was small white pillow and upon that cushion rested a bauble as big as a silver dollar. It was too far for most of them, but they could see something shining. Kinnosuke got a good view of it. The crystal was almost completely clear, but had lines formed in it's center. It gave it a prism like effect when the light hit it. Was this some kind of joke? If it was a joke, that would explain why Tyrannus kept smiling. He reached in and plucked the gem from it's place. As he removed it from it's nest Kinnosuke could see a silver chain was attached to the stone. His fingers released the gem and hooked the chain so that the bauble dangled in front of him.
"I only ask that you keep quiet and still while I preform this test." He said as he walked toward the first row of seats. Despite his request several of them were talking in whispers as the man with the red sash came close. They were laughing snickering at this all important man holding a necklace. The laughter stopped as the necklace flared up with a white light as he stopped in front of them. The light diminished and flickered as Tyrannus pulled the necklace back then waved it before each shinigami. After several passes he stopped right next to a dark haired boy.
"Please stand up and stand over there." Tyrannus stated as he held the crystal right over the young man's head. He pointed to the middle of the room. Everyone next to the man seemed to recoil from him.
"W_wait, what does that light mean?" he asked looking at the other for support. "I don't_" his words caught in his throat as Tyrannus placed his free hand on the man's shoulder.
"Get up and stand over there." he said abit more firmly. The shinigami swallowed hard and got up from his seat. He went to stand near where the captain was. He looked at Kinnosuke questioningly, but the captain wasn't even looking at he was watching Tyrannus as he wove through the group. The light from the crystal had already faded once the young man had walked over to the center of the chamber. After several more steps the crystal glowed again, and Tyrannus repositioned the gem until he stood near another young shinigami and sent him to join the first.
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:35 am

The seats were quickly filling as Anna looked around the room, and she saw the mass amount of people gathered in a general area. Such a strange thing to do. Gathering in groups can make an attack surprisingly easy, and so Anna kept herself away from the group, and in the shadows. The people in the crowd seemed nice enough that she would talk to them, but she just wasn't a very talkative person. She was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed, and almost nobody noticed her mere existence in the room. Anna looked through her long red hair with a slight smile, and was impressed by the fact that people could still find places to seat themselves. Anna gave up whenever she figured out that she would be tightly placed amongst a group of people, a bit of claustrophobia is mainly what Anna was worried about. As if she had just remembered she looked back at the man with the red sash and smiled. He was definitely up to no good, and he was definitely on orders of a higher up.

The fact that the captain had made the order for this meeting meant that this person, Tyrannus or whatever, was a higher rank. If this was true, then he had a lot of power in the Gotei 13, and probably spoke directly to the Central 46. She also knew that somebody higher than him was issuing orders as well, otherwise he would've been the one sending people to come here and do this grand meeting of sorts. She expected that it was just going to be an evaluation.

Quickly she looked back at the crowd and wondered if they would calm down or if they would continue with their anticipation and eager attitude. Suddenly there was a whistle and the whole place fell silent. This relieved Anna that it was yet again silent, and she looked over at the captain and this strange man. Suddenly the man that was getting a lot of attention was facing the crowd and shouting; this was your everyday introduction whenever people came to the ninth squad.

In truth it sickens Anna.

She watched this person look at everybody with a smile and a happy face; the cheerful smile always hold the deceitful dagger. His name was Tyrannus, and she would keep that in her mind for future reference and research. Anna stopped leaning against the wall and brushed her hair from out of her face so that she could get a better look on the area, and she was impressed on how the rest of the squad was soaked into the speech of this unknown man. All she cared about was what they were gathered there for, and soon she would get her answer. The man in the front of the group pulled out a black box that seemed to be almost hidden out of view from Anna's perspective, but quickly she noticed that it wasn't a perfect cube. If it were a perfect cube than the glare it would give off wouldn't be so obstructed. Everybody held their breath as the man held the cube, and to Anna, whom was very patient, it was merely a waste of time.

Yet maybe there was something of value to this box, and it may have an interesting artefact inside of it.

She decided that she wouldn't give up hope on this man as he spun around like a fool, and then she nearly laughed as the spin stopped. He pulled the cover off and a nice little pillow was the only thing that she would be able see at that time. What was so important about a pillow? Some people actually did start laughing, and Anna wasn't sure about what. It wasn't funny at all, it was silly. This was a waste of time for her because she was really behind in her training, but she had no choice other than to stay here and watch this crowd be entertained by the silly man with his silly red sash. Suddenly he picked something up from on top of the pillow, and then he let it drop whilst grabbing something hooked to it so that it would stop. It shined brightly, and Anna instantly knew what it was. Her eyes widened as the item was hanging in the air; a necklace that would work with her collection of necklaces and rings. Although she wasn't currently wearing a necklace, she did have her rings. She lifted her hands and the light from the necklace reflected off of her rings.

Suddenly the person spoke again, and it was confusing instructions. Just like every other person who would have laughed, nobody listened to this man they held their own conversations, and even some of them were making fun of the man. Suddenly the necklace had a white flare of light and they were silent. This made Anna laugh: a little shock for being disrespectful would always be funny. Each person in turn would slightly nudge back before he got to them, and this one young man was suddenly singled out. He was told to go to the middle of the room, and everybody was suddenly scared of this person. Of course, like any logical person, he was fearful too. This was a natural reaction to anything that you didn't know about, and Anna knew that if she were in that position she wouldn't have objected, she would have listened without fault.

Why?

She knew that she had no choice in the matter, and that if anything were to happen she would have to accept it and act quickly so as to stay safe. Tyrannus wasn't done, and he continued to walk amongst the crowd and hold the necklace in front of people. What a strange thing to do, and what were the properties of this necklace that he held? It glowed yet again, and he sent another shinigami to the centre. It was as though the necklace was a spectre that searched for some invisible energy about these people.

It's possible that the necklace was merely find an abnormality amongst these people, but that was highly unlikely.

Suddenly everything was silent, and she felt herself fall to the ground slightly. Her mind was heavy and it felt as though something was binding her and keeping her from movement. She instantly thought that it was somebody in the rooms doing, but she knew better by now. It was her hallucination that she couldn't let go of. As she sat was sitting on the floor almost limply leaning onto the wall the world continued to revolve in everybody's fear of the necklace, and this caused nobody to notice Anna at all.

Anna saw the skeletal little boy walk towards her, and the clatter of bones on the floor rang through her ear. Nobody else could see or hear this, but Anna's mind recently has been breaking from memories of the past and emotions she hasn't expelled. The boy sat down in front of her and slowly lifted its hand. Anna wanted to scream, but she couldn't. Everything that she wanted to do was just impossible.

The boy turned to dust and she suddenly gained control of herself again. This was the most vivid hallucination she had so far, and they were starting to get in the way. She pushed herself up as though she were just knocked out, and then she looked back at Tyrannus. This insanity she was experiencing kept getting worse and worse.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:11 pm

At a slow and steady pace Tyrannus worked his way around the room. The whole room had become silent as he moved. It was so quiet that even his light footsteps could be heard. Everyone watch with baited breath for the next time the crystal glowed brightly. It did indeed flash brightly and Tyrannus stopped. He took a step back and waved the necklace back and forth. The gem on the end of the chain flickered and he changed position. It was almost like a dance as he wove his way between the shinigami. Left, then right, back then forward. A secret dance known not even to him. His hand remained completely and perfectly level the whole time. The gemstone on the end of the chain barely moved when he took a step. As he turned his torso the crystal flashed brightly and he stopped. He now stood next to a young girl that looked absolutely terrified. She looked to Tyrannus then to those around her. Like before everyone seemed to recoil.
"Me?" she asked in disbelief. Her short brown hair shifted as she stood up and looked around. She stood several inched shorter than the man. "I didn't do anything! Maybe it's her!" she pointed to a girl two seats over. "Or maybe him!" this time she gestured to a male sitting in the row in front. Tyrannus only flashed a smile at the panicked girl and put his index finger to his lips. Her mouth opened, but no words came out. She could only stare at the man. Although he looked calm there was an air about him. He reached forward and placed his finger against her forehead. The young girl's face went pale as his finger made contact with her skin.
Her eyes went white as they rolled back into her head. There was an audible gasp as knees buckled and slumped down to the floor. Everyone around the girl jumped from their chairs. One of them reached down to see if the girl was alright.

The young man shook her, but there was no response. Her eyes remained vacant. "What the hell did you do to her!?" he demanded. The fire in his eyes burned brightly. His anger fixed upon the man before him. "Rose...." He placed his hand near her throat and felt her pulse. Her heart was going a mile a second.
Tyrannus looked at the shinigami as he considered his words. It would seem the others drew strength from the man's defiance. Tyrannus tapped his chin and then smiled.
"I told you this was a test, and she has failed." His voice carried in the tense silence. "You're lucky I won't kill you for getting in my way." he said and snapped his fingers. Instantly a man appeared next to him. He looked to be of the Onmitsukidō, he wore a complete black suit with a bandana covering his hair, and cloth over his face. But unlike the Onmitsukidō he had on a red sash just like Tyrannus. "Please escort her to the center of the room." The blonde man commanded. With that the black garbed man pushed the other man away. The young man was too shocked to resist as he scooped the woman into his arms. He then carried her to where the other two shingami waited next to their captain. Tyrannus had already started toward the next group of people. Those standing there could only look at each other in shock at what had just happened. A minute later the gem had flared up again, and Tyrannus had singled out another shinigami. The man simply stood up and made his way to the center. Tyrannus nodded and continued with his work.

Nearly forty minutes had passed and there were now nine people waiting in the room's center. He had finished screening those in the seats, now he moved to those against the wall. Things were going smooth enough it would seem. There were less shinigami propped against the wall, so it would be easier to find his targets. As he began the first stretch of shinigami the necklace glowed. Indeed it only took the a couple of passes to narrow it down to the young lady there. Everyone standing there was visibly nervous. There was little doubt each was hoping that he not stop on them. In the end the raven haired girl was selected. She stifled a cry and moved to join the rest. As she walked away Tyrannus was sure he heard her sobbing. He continued to walk past the remaining shinigami. There was no reaction at all. As he made the final pass of those there he imagined their relief in not being chosen. There was only the remaining seated shinigami and he would be done. Tyrannus was slightly happy to realize that as his arm was starting to get tired.
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Anna waited patiently as the man was walking amongst the many people in the room, and the footsteps were echoing in her ears. As the time passed, the echoing got louder, and she knew it was just a trick of the mind but she couldn't help but ponder why the noise wasn't being shut out. What was so important about it? She closed her eyes and listened to it; she listened to the rhythm. It was slow and yet had an evenly paced pause, and the steps seemed to move back and forth, as though there was some kind of magical little dance that was happening, but that was even sillier than what was able to be seen. At least, that's the though of Anna's. A magical little dance doesn't exist anywhere, and the gem was probably a joke. She opened her eyes and became aware of the people who were standing about 12 feet away from her, also along the walls. She wasn't sure what was so special about this gem, but she wasn't going to stand this close to this many people. Her reiatsu was suppressed, but her actions were slow. She moved towards the door, her intention not to leave, and was staying in the shadows. As she was turning around she heard the voice of a female, and she sighed as she heard the fear and objection in her voice. Anna looked at her and wondered how he would solve this little predicament. Would he tell some people to pull her into the middle?

Nope.

Anna watched the man lift his finger, and then placed it to her fore-head. The girl fell as though she were being killed and Anna was shocked, or surprised. Possibly angry. Her emotions let her reiatsu spring free, and suddenly Anna lifted her hand, a spell charging even though she knew that it wasn't what should be done. She was going to attack this man, and she didn't care what anybody thought. All she knew was that if this girl was dead then she would do whatever she could to avenge her. Even though she didn't know this person, and usually she wouldn't have so much care for a stranger, this person was in fright and she was only reacting to her base instincts.

"Ha-" she started but was stopped. Somebody had put their hand around her mouth and pushed her arm down.

"Are you insane? What do you think he'll do to you if you attack him?" said the familiar voice, it sounded like her sister. Anna blinked and the hand was gone, but quickly she turned around. Nobody was there, and so Anna just turned back to the people. Maybe it was just another hallucination, because there was no way that her sister was there. At least, not standing. Quickly she looked around the room, looking for a sign of handicap accessibility. Something...

The gem flared up again, and swiftly she suppressed her reiatsu to make her way to the group of people sitting. She sat in the back hidden, her eyes closed as she listened carefully. There were so many people in the place that nobody would be able to notice her movement from senses.

After about 40 minutes and listening to more people being sent to the centre, she opened her eyes as though having awoken from a long nap. Anna looked to see the man now at the wall in which she was residing, and she smiled. In truth, she shouldn't have moved, but she was tired from training the day before. The man would walk over to a girl that was holding in her fright without fault, but the moment that she was singled out she started to cry. It was a sad sight when the girl walked away crying, but at least she wasn't harmed as much as the other girl. Anna was still wondering what the man did, and what kind of ability was used. There wasn't an incantation, she it wasn't any sort of Kido. His Zanpakuto wasn't in use, so it wasn't a Shikai ability. It must be something that he was taught or an ability that he himself developed.

"What a horrid thing to do." Anna whispered, and her Scottish accent was in the words. They would carry themselves, like usual, in the direction she was facing. Towards Tyrannus, the man with the red sash. She was hoping that he was finished, but she knew that even the thought of it was doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 am

It took several more seconds before the gem started to glow once again. Everyone in the seats visibly tensed. While they knew not what the shining meant, they did know what it signified. Everyone breathing seemed stop as Tyrannus once more wove his way through those gathered. Their eyes locked on his movements while his own were locked on the bauble hanging from the end of the chain. Finally he stopped before a male shinigami with brownish red hair with long sideburns. When Tyrannus ended his step right in front of him he was sweating bullets. His whole body was shaking so much you would think there was an earthquake. There were others that shook with him. For whatever reason the man was singled out they wanted no part of it. They dared not oppose the stranger, not after the last display. Still trembling the man stood. He hung his head in defeat and walked slowly toward the center of the room. His hair hung over his face enough to hide the newly forming tears in his eyes. At this point they all felt that some kind of loss of being selected.

As the crestfallen young man made his way to the center everyone that had been sitting around him breathed abit easier. Some gave small sighs of relief. They didn't know what had happened, but they were happy it hadn't happened to them. Without wasting a moment more Tyrannus resumed his walk. The little stone a the end of the necklace barely moving as he continued. Seconds rolled by and finally he came to the end of the seated shinigami. It would see that no others had failed the test. Tyrannus stood there for several moments looking at the gem then back at those gathered. He said nothing as he pulled out the box and placed the stone within the container. Once it was tucked away he made his way to the center of the room as well. Those that he had singled out waited. Now all eyes were on them and the captain. Tyrannus gave the captain a small bow before joining at his side.
"Thus concludes the test." he said loudly to the crowd."I thank you for your cooperation in this matter." with those words came murmurs and some whispers. There was still some confusion about what had just happened, but they were all too afraid to ask. Tyrannus had already directed himself back a the captain and those waiting. "If you would." He pointed toward the exit motioning for those standing to proceed there. At the doorway the other black clad man waited.

"Hold on." Kinnosuke said as he stepped in front of Tyrannus with his hand out to stop his egress. The other man didn't stop so he grabbed his sleeve before he could pass him by. "I said wait." the captain said more firmly. Tyrannus stopped and looked at the hand holding his arm. "I've indulged you little 'test', but don't think for a moment I will allow you to take those people from my division without some sort of explanation." Tyrannus looked a the man then back to the hand still clutching his sleeve. Reluctantly Kinnosuke released his grip. For a moment the other man said nothing, but then reached into shirt once more. Kinnosuke expected him reveal the mysterious box and it's contents yet again, but instead he pulled out a parchment.
"By authority of the Central 46 I have granted permission to allocate personnel of the 13 Gotei. Excluding captains of course. These people have just be reassigned into my special squad. Thus they are my subordinates now." Indeed there was a multitude of text upon the paper that he handed Kinnosuke. Those he had drafted from the squad could only stand and stare at their former captain.

Last edited by Arawn on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:47 am

Anna watched him continue his horrendous torture of some sort of test; she still thought it was to be stopped right then and there. People were so nervous because of the little show that was put on earlier. Anna merely shivered at the thought of it. The poor girl was frightened and he knocked her out; hopefully that's all he did. It was a thought that would make others either want to rebel due to what they may be getting forced into or obey so that they wouldn't have the same fate. Suddenly it glowed yet again, and everybody knew exactly what this meant. They seemed to cease breathing as Tyrannus got close to them, as though there was a poisonous air around the man. Anna didn't see who was picked because he wasn't in sight, but she could hear some people whispering very quietly, and the only reason she heard this was due to her keen sense of hearing that she developed over many years. She over-heard one person whispering what seemed to be a calm song, and that made Anna slightly more angry. The fact that this person was so scared that they needed to whisper a song to them self to keep up hope. Anna shrugs it away. Not many other people were whispering, they were probably too scared to open their mouth. This was something that Anna knew so well: fearing attention. Of course she'd do some suspicious things that may bring attention to her, but often she does it for the best, or she does it in order to learn. Over-all, though, she tends to keep hidden and keep to herself, almost like what she is doing now.

Anna saw the young man walk to the centre and she frowned. He was crying slightly. Anybody who was paying attention could notice this, and she was one of those people. She heard the room slightly get noisier as people made sighs of relief and slightly heavier breathing, but the moment Tyrannus made his footsteps echo everybody was quiet. You could here his feet moving at a steady pace; a rhythm of unknown origin that was starting to be trapped in her mind. She thought that Tyrannus's feet were basically saying 'She's already insane so lets play a drum inside her head!' This annoyance was making her slightly on edge, and she was just about to ask if he could walk a bit quieter before it suddenly stopped. The endless noise fighting the endless silence is now what was going through Anna's brain. The echoing of the feet were struggling to stay in her mind now that there was not a noise to be heard. She stared at the open air and could hear Tyrannus putting away the necklace, the item she wanted so badly but now loathed. It brought fear and even harm to the people in this building; people were both mentally and physically being crushed. Whatever kind of test this was she did not approve of it at all, and if she had the power she'd change the way that it works in an instant. Alas, she had no power of this man, but there was something that she could do: question him.

She quickly stood up and silently started to walk forwards, but she made sure that she wasn't completely out in the open. Too much attention so early could be a bad thing. Suddenly the footsteps started again, but not there wasn't a true harshness to them any more. It was as though putting away the gem made her mind at ease, as though it was meant to place fear in the hearts of every Shinigami there. She saw Tyrannus enter the centre of the room, and she gave one last glance at the group of people. Anna then looked at her Captain before quickly looking towards Tyrannus, whom just bowed. he started to speak, but she didn't pay too much attention. She saw him motion everybody to leave, and knew that this was her possibly her only chance to start questioning him. Opening her mouth Anna quickly had to formulate the right words, and same them with the right tone of voice so that she wouldn't seem to be a target, or a traitor.

Suddenly Anna felt as though she was being crushed by some unseen force, as though somebody has taken two boulders and balanced them on top of her head. She was struggling to keep herself standing, and she grabbed onto the nearest object to her left with a tight grip. Her breathing seemed as though it stopped and her vision was starting to get fuzzy. Her mind was burning for no reason, and a face was forcing itself onto the surface, as though... Anna started to cough and she let go of whatever she was grabbing, it was all another illusion. If this kept up, she wouldn't be able to fight or do anything else in combat. What worried her the most is that she might not be able to help her fellow squad members in battle when the time comes. She looked to her left to see what she grabbed on to, and found a person staring at her with a mix of confusion and also worry. Anna didn't pay enough attention to see who they were or what they looked like, she just quickly turned back to Tyrannus and her captain. As she experience insanity she didn't here the little conversation that her captain had with Tyrannus. She did notice him reading a piece of paper, though, and she started to walk forwards a bit more. She knew that the wrong words would cause harm to her, but she had to get a bit more knowledge. She had to be careful because her captain probably won't help her if she were to get into trouble. At least, he won't help much.

"Excuse me, but why exactly did you need to harm that poor person, earlier? I understood the logic, keep the pack in check, but wouldn't a binding have been sufficient?" she asked unknowingly in her Scottish accent. She was curious as to what that ability was, and if she could possibly learn it herself. Of course, Tyrannus was probably smart enough to know that this question had the second meaning of learning about the ability, a lead up to even more picky questions.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Kinnosuke paid no heed to the girl speaking out of turn. He was still processing what Tyrannus had just said. His eyes looked over the parchment before him. There was paragraphs after paragraph of text. The letters blurred on the page as he dug through the legal jargon. In the end it did indeed grant Tyrannus express permission to move
"People or persons as deemed necessary for the further development of the safety of Seireitei." he said aloud as he reviewed the information. Vague, very very vague. For what reason would such immediate shifting of personnel be required? Why would the Central authorize such a thing? The seal on the bottom of the page was indeed the official seal of the governing body. Kinnosuke wasn't happy with things in the slightest. The way the man looked at him now was both annoying and unnerving.

Tyrannus turned to the young girl that had spoken. His eyes looked at her, but his gaze seemed pass right through her. He smiled and took at step toward her. As he got close he raised his hand and extended his index finger as he had done with the girl. For a moment it was like there was no one else in the room. The very air was gone and all the rest barely background noise. His fingertip waved dangerously close to the center of Anna's forehead. At that point even the noise stopped and with it the very light seemed to fade as well. Anna and Tyrannus stood in a dark void with only each other illuminated. Colors were the next to go and there was only the black, white, and shades of gray. A deep low growl seemed to be emanating from all around Anna. Then Tyrannus was gone as well, devoured by the shadows leaving only the girl to brave whatever the pitch blackness held. And just like that the darkness faded and the light returned. The people filled the room and the colors returned to their rightful place. The noises and voices of the people filled the air, the silence broken.
"Binding spells aren't something to be using on your fellow shinigami." he said before placing his open hand on her head and ruffling her hair playfully. "Don't worry, she's fine." His hand was gentle, yet firm. Tyrannus gave her hair one last shake before turning away. "Now then Captain, I believe I was leaving. My paperwork is in order." Kinnosuke grimaced as Tyrannus waved for the group of men. They all took one last look back before going towards the door. "I'll send for their things later." He said with a wave over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:04 pm

Anna looked again at her captain, of course he was absorbing the information on the paper. Actually, as Anna would probably have done, he was looking for the important information that most people would miss because they read the whole document and, usually, get bored. The fact that he didn't make any notice of her meant that either she had made a horrible mistake, or she was in the safe. If he reacted then something probably wasn't right and she'd be in quite a bit of trouble. Suddenly the captain spoke and she listened to the words flow from his mouth. The information she heard was... Interesting, if you look at it from her perspective. This was probably a bit too much information to read out loud, because in some it would implant fear and others would be poisoned by foolish bravery. She, however, was only wanting to gather more information. There was something strange about this, and she was hoping that she could find out. Anna was about to respond and say a possible suggestion, or ask a question, but suddenly Tyrannus turned to look at Anna, and so Anna looked back at him.

Or did he?

As Anna looked at Tyrannus, she... Analysed him. This was the first time that she got a close up look at him, and it was strange. She didn't know why, but for some reason her sense of mind was muffled. Was it by this man's status? Maybe this man's power? Maybe...

"Insanity is a gift, embrace it. If you do, nothing will be able to stop you as you... Take what is rightly yours." said a voice that she didn't know. The voice that she has never heard sounded like that of a demon. Quickly she was back to normal, but it was too late for her to do any analysis. She noticed that she had her hands ready to strike at this person, but quickly she relaxed and watched what the person was doing closely. Suddenly he raised his hand, but Anna didn't show fear due to ignorance. She thought that due to the fact that the girl was still being put to use that she'd be out for a bit but still able to function. However, when his hand got close to her face, her hair covering her eyes like usual, she slightly titled back a bit. She was now uncomfortable. The reason wasn't because he was about to use an ability of some sort that would knock her out in a possibly fatal way, it was because she really didn't like people getting close to her face. She usually tries to hide her face from people, but for the sake of knowledge she loosened up quickly, his index finger now near her face. Everything suddenly blurred from vision, and instantly she knew what was going on.

Well, not really. She only guessed that whatever the ability was it was being used weakly for the sake of lessening the effect. Yet, she understood the basis, to an extent. It was planting energy into her brain and shutting down certain functions, so all she had to do was focus hard. She closed her eyes, and then focused quickly in order to get the correct flow of reiatsu. She wouldn't have enough to counter him, but it would be enough to keep it from taking the full effect that he would want. At least, she hoped that she understood the ability enough so far. If not, it should still lessen the effect. Quickly she opened her eyes again, and noticed that everything was black, but Tyrannus was still in sight. The energy formed at her forehead the moment Tyrannus started to fade from existence, and yet he still slowly faded away. Next thing she noticed was that he suddenly started to fade back into existence, as though he was done performing this little trick. Was he supposed to fully disappear? If so then she was successful, in a way. Even though he disappeared to the extent of non-existence, she was still able to see a ghost of him; a bit of something to hold on to that she almost didn't see. It probably was so insignificant that he wouldn't notice, but that's for her to find out.

Suddenly everything returned.

"You should have killed him while you had the chance..." whispered a voice in her ear, and she could only look in the direction with her eyes, no turning of the head. Nobody was there, not even a sliver of energy either. Her madness was starting to get out of hand. As she regained her assurance that everything was still there, she looked over to Tyrannus as he started speaking again. The words he said made less sense than his actions, and the moment he put his hand on her head is when she her hand slightly pulled at her sword. Of course, it was so slight of a movement that even she didn't notice it. Doubtful anybody else would. Before she knew what was happening, he was leaving.

She just realised something... She asked her question in a Scottish accent. She was infuriated, and yet she smiled suddenly. Seven accents she knew, but only one did she dislike so much that she used it forever.

"From your little display I just saw, I can't say I learned much... At all. However, I can make a couple of guesses." she said with an Irish accent as her hair parted to the sides, her face now showing. She got it from her mum when she was young, so she didn't know where from Ireland it could be heard most, she'll figure it out some day. "The ability targets the brain, and so you put your finger to the forehead. You then use... Whatever the ability is and you start to disable some functions of the brain. If that's the case, you really need to work on it. If you knew the brain, you could isolate even more. I also noticed that if somebody decides to use reiatsu to counter it, then they would easily be able to... Well. If they used enough to counter it." she continued, and then her eyes widened. This was taking it a bit to far, she wasn't supposed to say that much.

Curse her analysis tactics, she still can't do it in her mind.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have spoken..." she said with her face down, her hair still covering her eyes. It wasn't something that you should do often in the Gotei 13, she was still new to the formalities and ranking. More or less, her life in Rukongai made her learn to treat everybody like equals in order to stay alive, because she grew up on the streets of Rukongai. Her reiatsu was spiralling around her. Although much weaker than quite a bit of people, she may be able to keep herself alive.

She tends not to die from quite a bit of harm.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Tyrannus stopped, but his group went on without him. He listened to the shinigami's analysis and then continued to toward the door.
"Clever girl." He said quietly. "Too bad you passed." He shurgged and not another word did he utter nor did he look back"Good day Captain."

The blonde man called back and stepped out of the chamber. The rest of the shinigami of the 9th division began filing out the door as well. Some wanted to stop and question the Captain, but they saw the scowl on his face and decided it would be best to make an inquiry at a later date. Kinnosuke didn't look happy in the slightest. No matter how many times he read over the document it's contents didn't change. Yet with ever reading his curiosity and frustration rose. The man seemed to have come out of nowhere and now had a level of control reserved for Captains of the 13 Gotei. Kinnosuke didn't like the fact the man left the document with him like a souveiner of their meeting. An unwanted momento and insult to injury.

"It was just reiatsu." he said as he crumbled the paper in his hand. Standing only a few feet from Tyrannus he witnessed the technique. The first time he wasn't sure, but observing it the second time he was certain what had happen. In an instant he had released enough spiritual power to crush the girl. It wasn't that amazing when Kinnosuke thought about it, but how he did it was more frightening. The captain had barely felt the reiatsu even while standing that close to him. It was something Kinnosuke had done in the past. But never had he seen it performed with such pinpoint accuracy and control. He looked at young Anna. Her spiritual power wasn't much to speak of compared to his own. Tyrannus had done to her what he had done to the women, and she stood unfazed. Kinnosuke shook his head, the whole matter was most unsettling. The paper crackled in his palm, he had unconsciously crushed it into a ball. All to often he had tormented others, he didn't didn't like being on the receiving end. "Hurry back to your duties." he muttered as he walked away from the hall. Already he was intent on finding out more about Tyrannus. He also knew what he would be talking about during the next captain's meeting.

Last edited by Arawn on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:43 am

Anna kept her head facing the ground. She was frightened by the power of both her Captain and the man named Tyrannus. She hoped that her analysis would be shrugged off, and that she wouldn't be punished for speaking out when she clearly shouldn't have. Suddenly she heard a quiet speech, and even her ears were unable to make out what was said. Tyrannus seemed to then on pay not attention to her and instead told the captain good bye yet again. As he walked out and the rhythm of his steps faded away. Anna stood perfectly still even though it was over, and while everybody else left she thought of what she would do now. Her mind was racing and she could see the images of her insanity rolling through her brain yet again. Anna gave a quick glance at the captain, and noticed that he was reading the document that was left behind with immense frustration. She better not mess with him at all, and she was just about to leave before he started to speak.

"It was just reiatsu." was all he said at first, and Anna looked up with surprise. Of course she knew that he would have been able to analyse the technique rather quickly, but the fact that he was sharing it with her was what surprised her. She was just a weak shinigami girl of Squad 9. Why would he tell her the real trick behind the technique? Suddenly the captain looked towards her as though he was analysing her. She looked at his eyes, and seemed to feel suddenly insignificant when she thought of the power he held. Before she could ask a question he shook his head as though angry, and told her to leave... In a way. Quickly she turned around and walked away. Her eyes glowed with a glimmer of interest for both what Tyrannus was doing and what the Captain knew. Even though she was able to gather quite a bit from her slight experience there. Maybe if she could learn her zanpakuto, she might be able to learn more about the people she met today... if only she could remember something that made them stand out from everybody else. Like a clothing item? Like... The red sash! Then she remembered something that she had overlooked, and it was something that had just happened.

She had actually looked a person in the eyes, and the scary part was that her hair was still out of her face...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CB] Inspection (BSH)   [CB] Inspection (BSH) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CB] Inspection (BSH)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Squad Headquarters :: Squad 9-
Jump to: