The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chemical Not so Romance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

The Chemical Not so Romance Empty
PostSubject: The Chemical Not so Romance   The Chemical Not so Romance I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Ezrachek walked along the sidewalk fitting well into his gigai provided for by the 12th squad. He was here to gather some samples of a chemical that was believed to be used to nullify certain abilities. It was rumored to be a quincy invention, however Ezrachek had a hard time believing that the quincy had the capabilities of forming something like that. Most of them were good shots, but to put it bluntly, they were not too intelligent. Few quincy stood out, one quincy came to his mind. She hadn't contacted him since their near fatal encounter when she was sent to hunt him down, and he was sent to spy on her. He wasn't sure what kind of person would make this kind of chemical or how it would even work, but he was sure that he wasn't going to return to the seireitei until him mission was completed. He wasn't going to have a re-run of the mission where he was saved by some weird person who didn't like to talk much. Ezrachek shook the thoughts from his head as he found himself stopped in front of a deli. He didn't feel it until he took in a strong whiff of the sandwiches that were being made. His stomach rumbled and shook with lust. He couldn't resist, and so he opened the door and headed inside. He sat at the counter and ordered a meal, and waited patiently for his drink. The sun was bright that day, but it didn't bother Ezrachek. He loved the sun, and the wind. He had recently developed a love for the wind when while training. He was able to embrace the wind, making shifts in the air as he made moves, and using the slipstream to accent secondary, more deadly moves. He used the wind as his power, fitting as it is, that air, or wind, feeds life to fire.

[WIP (I can't see my laptop screen because the sun is shining at the worse possible angle through my window to blind me)]
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94

The Chemical Not so Romance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: