The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving and Disappearances

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Number of Posts : 125
Job/Interests : Intelligrated
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper
Registration Date : 2012-09-29

Moving and Disappearances Empty
PostSubject: Moving and Disappearances   Moving and Disappearances I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:03 pm

So for the past month or so I have been packing up all of my roommates and my own personal belongings. We have decided to move, but have yet to decide on a final destination to move to. We have already submitted applications to move into multiple places, but have yet to make a final decision. What I am getting to is that approximately in a few weeks I will be in the moving phase, which means I won't have time to come online or possibly the means to. Furthermore, once we do move we will most likely not have internet for awhile. Once we do though, I'll be back in action.

So I haven't started the moving process yet, have just been packing. I'm still sticking around, but once we finally do begin moving I'll be away. At the new place, once its decided where we wish to go, I won't have internet, but I'll be sure to get it as soon as possible. This is just to inform everyone in case I mysteriously disappear.
Back to top Go down
http://shibata.hostei.com/
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Moving and Disappearances   Moving and Disappearances I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:43 pm

Dood that sounds very rough. I hope things go well. Packing usually leads to things being lost. I still can't find those wooly socks I had. In any case, we'll try to enjoy ya being here while we can :p
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper

PostSubject: Re: Moving and Disappearances   Moving and Disappearances I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:06 am

Update-

Found my place, payed the down payment and will be moving THIS weekend. Unfortunately, what that means is that my internet time will be absolutely zero until I get internet there. Sorry everyone! Feel rest assured, as soon as I do get internet at my new place I will be back. :0
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moving and Disappearances   Moving and Disappearances I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:58 am

Congratz, we await your triumphant return.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moving and Disappearances   Moving and Disappearances I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:16 pm

The man lurking behind the screen has returned!! So I've moved and gotten myself some new interwebs. As well as xbox live!!! :0

BLackP1ague is my xbox live username
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moving and Disappearances   Moving and Disappearances I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Congratz to your new home and place of rest. Did you lose anything in the big transition? It's to be expected that something goes wrong when you move. Course I had to put my stuff into storage when I moved. Had bugs in a box when I opened it. Ugh.

*Doesn't have Xbox so ignores the last part of the message*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving and Disappearances   Moving and Disappearances I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving and Disappearances
Page 1 of 1