The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extra-Life 24 hour gaming.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

Extra-Life 24 hour gaming. Empty
PostSubject: Extra-Life 24 hour gaming.   Extra-Life 24 hour gaming. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Hey guys and Gals! Friends and Family! I'm doing a 24 hour gaming for Children's Hospitals. It's a legit website who are raising money for the different Children's hospitals all around the nation. If you could please go to the site below and donate anything for the cause, Both myself, and the Extra-Life organization would greatly appreciate it!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=43129
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Extra-Life 24 hour gaming. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra-Life 24 hour gaming.   Extra-Life 24 hour gaming. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:43 am

Sounds like a noble and just cause. I approve this message. Only problem is I'm short on funds for now. I have donated to local charities, but can't be giving too often. Still I wish you luck Mr Ezra. Good luck with the marathon session, be sure to rest up the day before.
Back to top Go down

Extra-Life 24 hour gaming.
Page 1 of 1