The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koleri's rank up

Go down 
+2
Shin Kinsen
Koleri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Koleri

Koleri

Male
Number of Posts : 71
Registration Date : 2012-09-17

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:42 pm

TEMPLATE:

Character Name: Koleri

Username: Koleri

Link to Character Bio: https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t4170-koleri

Current Rank: 1

Current Exp: 11/30 (This is only for staff)

Roleplays to be Evaluated https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t4182-doublecrossed

Requested Stat Point Increases: 5 speed

Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male
Number of Posts : 207
Registration Date : 2012-07-29

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:32 am

4/10
Not much happens, ya coulda done more and described the assasination and the trip to the client and gotten a much higher score, other than that it would be unlikely for the client to end the assasin himself, thats grunt work, remember throwing knives point first is hard, maybe a comment or two about that, just take a look over it once your done and try to add as much as possible, generally the more action, the more description, the more length, and the more sense it makes, The higher the grade.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:43 pm

I made it into two seperate threads I didn't want to make a really long post https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t4176-a-job is the where I killed the mob boss. Rules said I can't use two solos so I just picked one
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male
Number of Posts : 207
Registration Date : 2012-07-29

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:21 pm

3/10
pretty darn short, decent descriptions, very uneventful, just introducing your job via a basic killing.

If you're posting soloes that are linked it's best to submit them in chronological order (order in which they happen) and unless the solo is breaching on about say 3500 to 4000 words don't bother splitting it. You will generally get more exp if it's one long solo than 2 short ones ant it only takes up one solo slot, so basically only break it if u think each half is worthy of a decent grade.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:16 am

Hard session - 5/10

Pretty good length and over all quality of the solo was good. Try breaking up the long paragraphs to make multiple, shorter paragraphs. No points were taken off for that reason, it's just mentally fatiguing to read such a long wall of text. Good solo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Koleri

Koleri

Male

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Assassination? - 5/10

Meconnaissance - 4/10

Approved for Rank 1
*stamps Koleri's forehead*
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:56 pm

Awesome thanks alot
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Hibiki Jishin

Hibiki Jishin

Male
Registration Date : 2012-01-18

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Backlash- 5/10.

Simple, short, and effective.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male
Number of Posts : 153
Job/Interests : Writing
Quote : “Everyone dies. It is how one lives that matters.” --- R.A. Salvatore
Registration Date : 2011-06-16

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Lost in Another World : 5/10

First, main thing: It felt as though the thread ended rather abruptly. I don't know if there was a continuation or something elsewhere, or maybe Mania just never got around to posting again, but seeing as it doesn't really seem to fall on you for that, don't sweat it too much; aside from that, it was a pretty solid read, though it could've been fleshed out a bit more. Just noticed a few little errors here and there, but nothing major. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koleri's rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koleri's rank up   Koleri's rank up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koleri's rank up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Applications Forum :: Rank Up Applications-
Jump to: