The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koleri

Koleri

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Hey   Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:19 am

Says I'm supposed to introduce mysefl, my name's Patrick and I've been RPing for about a year. Figured I'd try Bleach since I like the anime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2012-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Sup, I'm shin, If you have any questions to be answered let us old members know. Watch out for Stratus or he'll eat ya Wink

Feel free to hop in the chat at the bottom of the main forum page, someone is usually there to talk to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Where the hell am i? : Here, but there
job/ intrests : Anything, but not everything
quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:52 pm

I'm Arawn, Admin guy, I make sure people do stuff, or stop them from doing stuff. Be well.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koleri

Koleri

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:48 pm

If I'm a Qunicy can I shoot all those arrows at once? Or is that something that only Uryū can do? His father does something like that when he gets his powers back. So is it a high level skill or just something everyone can access
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey   

Back to top Go down

Hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: