The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Murisaki Mangetsu: NPC Shinigami Template: Finished

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandria3

Alexandria3

Female
Number of Posts : 10
Job/Interests : Dream Watcher
Quote : Darkness lies, truth hurts, and the light hides behind the darkness of your saddness and fears
Registration Date : 2012-09-13

Murisaki Mangetsu: NPC Shinigami Template: Finished Empty
PostSubject: Murisaki Mangetsu: NPC Shinigami Template: Finished   Murisaki Mangetsu: NPC Shinigami Template: Finished I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:51 pm

NPC Shinigami Template:

Name: Murisaki Mangetsu

Age: looks like 15 (she and Kaben die when they were both ten)( real age 50)
Race: white
Birthplace: (Where were they born.)
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 95lbs.

Appearance:
Murisaki Mangetsu: NPC Shinigami Template: Finished Dress210
Murisaki is a very short person but is taller than Kaben, has light purple hair girl with bright yellow eyes. Her average height reach just at 5'0", she weight a little under 95lbs. Murisaki has pale white creamy skin tone.

Personality: shy and sweet she is very innocence to a fault. Mostly calm headed. Does not like to fight she is mostly runs from a fight, if she can't evoid it. she hate to harm and hurt anyone, even if they done anything bad to her. She trys to keep Kaben from not getting bore, or keeps her from getting in to much trouble. At most time she loves to laugh at Kaben pranks, but sometime she goes to far and Murisaki will apologize on her behalf. Then she will talk to her sister and try to tell her she went to far.

Special Characteristics: and can make others feel her emotions and thoughts. Murisaki is somewhat at odds with her fighting ability, which is undefined, but quite high Her punches and kicks have a lethal amount of force and far surpass what is capable of most characters. She seems to respond robotically when injured or when hollows are nearby. During such times, Murisaki seems to take on a rather simplistic view of right and wrong; she considers those that cause harm (relative to her) as enemies, and believes that enemies must be eliminated.

Stats:
Spirit Power: 15
Speed: 10
Technique: 10
Fighting Skill: 15
Sealed Zanpakto: Murisaki Mangetsu: NPC Shinigami Template: Finished Ed226b10
Is purple and black 13 inch katana black being blade and purple being the cover and hilt.

History: She and her twin sister Kaben die in a fatal car crash at age ten that also took the lives of thirty other people included their parents. Kaben awoke in the Soul Society holding the hand of her sister, Murisaki, who was still pass out. And come to find out they were both dead. And now living in the Soul Society, East Rukongai District 80, which is a hardscrabble, violent, crime-infested area. Kaben found how to protect herself and her sister by fighting the violent people of that area. Murisaki awoke with her sister half dead and bleeding everywhere, she didn't know what to do and when the guy Kyou attacked her. She blacked out. And when she came to there were over fifty dead body surrounding her. When they were in the District 80, they were known the Demonic Twin. She and her sister finally got out of that place one year later. they both went to the East Rukongai District 10 and live there peacefully until now.

Role Playing Sample: "Nee-chan, you need to wake up. There trouble." Murisaki whispered to me as she gently shaked me. "I'm up, I'm up you can stop now." I told her as I looked around at the five people surrounding us. You could tell from their wounds and scars that they fought alot, even if they didn't win. And by the looks on their faces they wanted to fight us. "We heard that you two are the Demonic Twin and we want to fight." The leader of the group said. I looked back at the dark brown haired guy with a sacr across his creek and said, "No. Give me a time and place. And we will meet there."
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male
Number of Posts : 207
Registration Date : 2012-07-29

Murisaki Mangetsu: NPC Shinigami Template: Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murisaki Mangetsu: NPC Shinigami Template: Finished   Murisaki Mangetsu: NPC Shinigami Template: Finished I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:12 pm

A few things you should be aware of:

The punching and kicking hard will have no real practical effect, basically saying she knows how to fight.

NPC's CAN BE KILLED OFF AT ANY TIME BY ANY PERSON WITHOUT WARNING. So be careful.

-APPROVED-

Have fun and be careful
Back to top Go down

Murisaki Mangetsu: NPC Shinigami Template: Finished
Page 1 of 1