The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruit Searching (Haruko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female
Number of Posts : 115
Registration Date : 2012-08-14

Recruit Searching (Haruko) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit Searching (Haruko)   Recruit Searching (Haruko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:59 am

She kept herself on guard, but when he announced the end of little sparring session a mix of relief and slight disappointment washed over her, although she didn’t directly show portray it, on sparse occasions she was fairly good at concealing her emotions. She nodded her head in acknowledgement of her words, she had a certain amount of temperamental issues when it came to sparring and she had never really been told to keep her frustration in check when only fighting her peers, so she never really tried, but she took his advice and made a mental note to work on it.

She was a little nervous about simply jumping from the pillars but took the bull by the horns and did it anyway, dropping to the ground with much less grace that she pictured in her mind, stumbling the smallest amount as her feet landed with a sharp, and dully painful thud. She dusted herself off (despite not being dirty in any way) and looked over to the lieutenant as he walked over. “Err, Haruko, Haruko Suzuki,” she said slightly awkwardly with a slight smile tugging at the corners of her lips. “I learnt a lot, thank you,” she said, the expression widening a little bit.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Recruit Searching (Haruko) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit Searching (Haruko)   Recruit Searching (Haruko) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:11 pm

"Ah. Well Suzuki-san, I think I'll be tracking the rest of your days here at the academy." Tatsuya stated with a grin. He let her get back to the class and monitored the rest of students. Some students approached him prior to climbing the pillars, asking for pointers. Tatsuya happily helped them with their technique. As the class went by, Tatsuya made note of a few of the students who might fit in well with the Second Division. He met with them prior to the class finishing, pulling them off to the side. He spoke with them in a casual manner, learning their names and getting a feel for their personalities. They each show promise while up on the pillars. They were definitely excited when they were informed that they might be able to find themselves in the Second Division after they graduated. After everything was done and the class dismissed, Tatsuya thanked Sensei Yamanashi for letting him partake in the instruction of the class. Tatsuya left as a freshman class started to arrive.
Back to top Go down

Recruit Searching (Haruko)
Page 1 of 1