The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Shiori looks down and clenched her fist slightly. She knows something bad is happening she. Can feel it. A loud sigh passes over her lips and she rolls her eyes. She. looks between both men and smirks "You know Ezrachek... I still expect dinner." Shiori says hoping he will catch on the the hint of not doing something so stupid that would get him killed.
Shiori loomed to Ezrachek a small pleading look plastered on her face. Why were men so ridiculous?
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:25 am

Ezrachek nodded to the lady, not making any noise in the stressful situation. As he awaited her departure, he released his hand from his zanpakuto. He reached for a cigarette as he waited for the lady to leave from ear shot. He blew the smoke away from the two as he sighed a painful sigh. "You misunderstand me Vice Captain, Sir. I was never prepared to draw my sword towards you. I only prepared myself for defense had something gone wrong. I could tell she was a Quincy, surely you could as well, sir." He said as bowed his head, knowing that he was in trouble. He could do nothing other than await his punishment as he looked calmy towards the Vice Captain Tatsuya. He stood straight, snapped his hands to his side, awaited like a true warrior for whatever may come his way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:30 pm

"Of course I could tell she was a Quincy, but could you tell, really?" Tatsuya stated angrily as Ezrachek stood at attention. "Had you known prior to my arrival, judging by your aggressive stance, I doubt you would be chasing her around and apparently taking her for dinner." He stated, not buying into Ezrachek's statement. "Your actions speak a whole lot louder than the words that come from your mouth." Tatsuya declared as he took a couple of steps forward. "Your actions tell me you don't think about the things before you do them. Your actions tell me you don't consider the effect they will have on others. Your actions tell me you don't give a damn about your position in the 2nd squad." He started out almost yelling until he got to the last sentence and stated low and in total seriousness to get his point across. "You neglected your duties this morning, so I had to get someone to cover them. Then for some stupid reason, you decided it would be okay to just up and leave. To come here. And to do what?!" He asked rhetorically. "To come here and look for a good time!" Tatsuya shouted out the answer. "Maybe, just maybe had you actually been out here on hollow patrol, it might have helped you, but no. I catch you chasing a girl. A QUINCY NO LESS!"
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Ezrachek looked at Tatsuya, accepting his verbal onslaught as it came. He looked at Tatsuya having nothing to say. He searched in his mind for the words but found only so many. "My Apologies, sir. I'm not sure how to explain my reasons, so I won't bother. Shall we return to the Seireitei?" Ezrachek said sadly as he bowed his head in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:36 am

Shiori Had sadly turned away from all of this far to long ago. The only words she heard was "Quincy." The voice hadnt belonged to Ezrachek so there for it must have belonged to the other soul reaper. Shiori sighed and decided to just go home. Anything was better than staying here.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:30 pm

OOC: Razz Figured that last comment would summon Bell. Oh wells.

IC:

"You better believe we are heading back to Seireitei." Tatsuya answered sternly and quickly pulling out his sword. He held it out in front of his face and it started to glow. He drew the sword back and stabbed it into the air. Half the blade disappeared into thin air and the area around it began to distort. "Unlock." Tatsuya uttered and twisted his sword to the right and then back to the left. A Senkaimon began to appear from nothing and the doors opened up, releasing two Jigokuchō. "Hurry up." Tatsuya ordered, waiting for Ezrachek to go through and then following. "You're gonna be lucky if you make it back here anytime soon." He stated as the doors closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)   The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The encounter ( Ezrachek Rayone)
Page 1 of 1