The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Posting Of Links (ALL READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

The Posting Of Links (ALL READ) Empty
PostSubject: The Posting Of Links (ALL READ)   The Posting Of Links (ALL READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Okay seeing as what little thread we have in here are getting cluttered to Hell i'd like you all to do the following for future links.

Create a topic with your name as the title eg. Sal Norongachi Training.
In this topic post the links for your character. This way we can knock out each char in one swoop rather than jumping between two or three.

Also if there is a thread with more than one char in need of marking please state this when you post the link and only one participant MAY post said link so designate somebody Razz

Just so we are clear. Thats One topic PER char where all future links are posted.

EDIT: After a discussion with some of our mods we come to the conclusion that this should apply to ALL threads that need marking. By this i mean that any threads that need marking MUST be placed in a topic, in this forum, with your name as shown above as the title. This way instead of us trawling through the entire forum we have the posts that require marking right in front of us so to speak.
Back to top Go down

The Posting Of Links (ALL READ)
Page 1 of 1