The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Time On Earth(Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurai Katsu

Male
Number of Posts : 26
Quote : Darkness
Registration Date : 2012-09-02

First Time On Earth(Solo) Empty
PostSubject: First Time On Earth(Solo)   First Time On Earth(Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:39 pm

The head captain told Kurai Katsu to go to his room for a urgent message. Kurai quicky ran to the head captain's room and Kurai reached at last. Kurai knocked on the door and said "May I come in head captain?" The head captain said "Come in" and Kurai opened the door and went in the head captain's room. Kurai looked around the room and was amazed of the beautiful decoration. Kurai was standing looking at the head captain while the head captain was sitting. The head captain said "Sit down Kurai, I have to told you to come to my room to tell you that you are assigned to go to the world of all living(Earth) to save the human souls."

Kurai said "Yes, head captain. When will I be back from the world of all living when I am there?" Head captain said "You will come back in 3 days and be careful, there are dangerous hollows there, and I told you to go as a training to defeat hollows." Kurai said "Thank you head captain. Shall I be going to the world of all living now?" The head captain said "Yes Kurai, the human souls will be waiting for you. Quickly, this is your mission." Kurai said "Good day head captain" and then he walk out the door and closed it.

Kurai ran to his friends and told them why the head captain told him to go to his room. His friend was happy for Kurai and when Kurai was at the door to the world of all living, all of his friends said "See you in 3 days Kurai and good luck with your mission, Bye!" Kurai ran into the door and it was a passage to the world of all living, it is not too far to get there. Kurai thought "Hmm, I wonder when will I get to the world of all living." Kurai saw something straight ahead and ran through it.

It was Kurai's first time being in the world of all living. Kurai was amazed while he was walking around the streets and he saw a hollow chasing a soul so Kurai quickly ran to the hollow and killed it. The soul was afraid of Kurai then Kurai said "You don't have to be afraid of me, I'm here to save you like what I did to that hollow." The soul said "Oh thank you sir" and Kurai use the end of his zanpakuto's handle and slowing put it on the soul's forehead. The soul is transfered to the rugonkai when a soul reaper puts their zanpakuto's end of the handle on a soul's forehead.

3 days later, Kurai was back to the soul society and he was told to go to the head captain's room. Kurai went to the head captain's room and knocked on the door. The head captain said "Come in" and Kurai opened the door then was standing, looking at the head captain. The head captain told Kurai to sit down and Kurai sat down. The head captain said "Kurai, you did a good job protecting the souls and defeating the hollows" and Kurai got a reward that is 50 yens. Kurai was dismissed from the head captain's room and Kurai ran to his friends and told them all about the world of all living.
Back to top Go down

First Time On Earth(Solo)
Page 1 of 1