The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project Greenlight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Project Greenlight Empty
PostSubject: Project Greenlight   Project Greenlight I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:16 am

Hello all, Steam has a new event going on. It's having a contest/poll to see what indie games to add to their ever impressive roster. Some real gems are being showcased. In a way it's like kick start, but with a little backing from Valve. Of them I'd like to bring one game to everyone's attention: Sang Froid. I will have to say this is a rather interesting game. A mix of action and strategy make it quite engaging. Rather than try to explain it and make it sound worse I'll just post the link to the web site. Please take a look and if you're on Steam give it a LIKE and add to your favorites. I see it as a cult hit in the making.

http://www.sangfroidgame.com/
Back to top Go down

Project Greenlight
Page 1 of 1