The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

Video games Empty
PostSubject: Video games   Video games I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to post this thread because I'm wanting to put together some competitive gaming teams for multiple games on multiple systems, to allow for more people to participate. If you're interested, post below on whay system and what game you are interested in trying out for, and once I collect the data, i will get something started up. much thanks! And if ya need a list of games available for competitive gaming, refer to Gamebattles, which can be accessed from MajorLeagueGaming.com. thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Dota 2 - Computer
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

Video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Lmao good game
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:07 am

I play the majority of my games through Steam. And of all those I'd say like 90% of them are single player ones. When it come to multiplayer (competitive) I usually do average, so I have more fun against CPU opponents/bots/AI of normal games.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

Video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:15 am

lmao i know how ya feel on that Arawn, it wasn't until 4 years ago that i even started playing competitively and that all started with CS:S... can't wait to get my hands on CS:GO... I'm gunna go ahead an plug for my new "hopefully daily" post on here, dealing with the news in the gaming community... I just posted it.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Ah CS. Love that game. Played so much of the original one before CS:S came out. Man I could play most those maps blindfolded. Only game mod I liked was the WoW mode that gave you special powers. Otherwise it was pure running and gunning. CS:GO is pretty solid. It has some nice new game modes and graphics. Funny thing is I got a 6- min trial on my PS3 and surprise, surprise, it ran smooth. I can only imagine it doing even better on PC. I'll think about buying it, but there are other games I'll try my hand at first. Way too many already on my plate. Need to start beating more of them
I pre-ordered Borderlands 2. I never finished the first one! >.<
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

Video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:40 pm

lmao nice! do u still play CS:S? right now my internet is not strong enough to run it yet, but when i move in October, it will be much better, and i will be back to gaming... primarily on CS:S until i get the money for CS:GO... i'm personally a lover of the mods... specifically Jailbreak and Surf... im really good at the surf mods... best reg map tho... definitely the overplayed Dust2... what ya think?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:26 am

Office and Aztec. My gods how many hours upon days have I spent in those maps. How many times have I tossed nades through the window while running up the stairs. A flashbang in the hallway to stun anyone waiting to mow us down only to get hit anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

Video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:37 am

haha i love office... haven't played Aztec all too much... mostly mods of those, like Aztec surf and Aztec Deathrun once..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video games
Page 1 of 1