The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Video

Go down 
+5
Flannagan Sionn
DarkMaster
Anashi
Arawn
Kuro
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Forum Video Empty
PostSubject: Forum Video   Forum Video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Okay, so a few years back Marly made a video that was basically a musical slideshow showcasing our various members of the site. Sadly, the video has been blocked on youtube due to copyright reasons, so I can't post a link to let those who haven't seen it/ have forgotten it watch it. Anyway, a while back, there was talk of making another video of that type. Marly had things going...then they stopped. I am thinking of reviving that project and making a video for us. However, to lessen the workload, I'll need help:

1. Any member who wants their character to appear in this video has to post in this thread and inform me of this desire as well as identifying an anime character that can be used that resembles them. This will save me a lot of stress in determining viable lookalikes for those who want to be in the video.

2. I'm not the most in touch with popular music, so I'd appreciate it if people could give some suggestions for the video's background song(s).

Once all that's done, hopefully I'll be able to rip off of youtube the material I need to do this (video clips, the chosen song, etc.). After I have the materials, putting together the video shouldn't be too difficult for me. I hope this project gains a lot of support, cause I want to give everyone the same joy that Marly gave all of us who appeared in the first one.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Forum Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Video   Forum Video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Yes, yes, I recall this. Sadly I can't think of anyone or music to personify myself. If you see something or it comes to mind by all means go for it. Anything works I'd say. Just no country music :p
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female
Number of Posts : 152
Job/Interests : Ministry of silly walks
Quote : "Life isn't fair, get over it."
Registration Date : 2011-12-18

Forum Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Video   Forum Video I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:38 pm

I doubt there is any anime in existence that even partially resembles my character.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Forum Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Video   Forum Video I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:10 pm

You know I can't be left out. Very Happy

DarkMaster - Kouga Gennosuke - Basilisk
Back to top Go down
Flannagan Sionn

Flannagan Sionn

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2012-08-15

Forum Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Video   Forum Video I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:10 pm

>Inb4 Nerdy-chan getting left out.

o.o Don't leave me out!!! I'll find something.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

Forum Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Video   Forum Video I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:56 am

Taka - I'm alive - Disturbed
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male
Number of Posts : 207
Registration Date : 2012-07-29

Forum Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Video   Forum Video I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:09 am

Shin Kinsen

Kodama from ep 11 of Mushishi

If there isnt enough of him for you to work with use Sane from ep 9 of Mushishi.

I like songs by Manowar....
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

Forum Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Video   Forum Video I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Crow - Deadman Wonderland. Any music is fine for me. It depends on what type of style you are looking for. I've seen videos to techno, dubstep, heavy metal, rap... it all depends on your style. Also, if ya need help with the video production, I took a class in HS where literally all we did was record video, take photos, make videos and edit videos... so i know how to piece together the video that you want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

Forum Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Video   Forum Video I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:03 pm

you know ill be in this one
Isaac Kennedy-Kotetsu T. Kaburagi- Tiger and Bunny
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax6UXyAXSZo
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Forum Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Video   Forum Video I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 pm

So speakth the forum ninja ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Video   Forum Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: