The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siren's Bauble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flannagan Sionn

Flannagan Sionn

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2012-08-15

Siren's Bauble Empty
PostSubject: Siren's Bauble   Siren's Bauble I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Character's name: Flannagan Sionn

Name of invention: Siren's Bauble

Invention type: Utility

Description of invention: A small sphere that if you twist it at the center and press its button, it will extend open revealing its sonar-like interior.

Invention's effect: You charge the orb with your reiastu, and it can keep up to 45 Sp stored within it at a time. When opened fully it releases the stored reiastu, meant to be used as a distraction for when a hollow would attack. It could be also used to fake out your opponent into thinking you have reinforcements. Over all it can give you openings and chances to escape. It requires 5 posts to charge, so it is highly recommended bringing one pre-charged as an one-time use item.

Link: https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t4075-day-three-the-secrets-of-the-orb#30164
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Siren's Bauble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Bauble   Siren's Bauble I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:22 am

Ah so this is the cube that holds the energy you mentioned in the chat box. Abit different from what we talked about. Just to clarify; it takes 5 posts to charge it or 5 posts for it to recharge?
Back to top Go down
Flannagan Sionn

Flannagan Sionn

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Registration Date : 2012-08-15

Siren's Bauble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Bauble   Siren's Bauble I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:03 am

No, the cube is what I shall be revealing next. This is just this small invention I mentioned passively. It takes 5 posts to charge it. No real recharge time, it can activate again right away. It just wouldn't have any energy. It has a stoic recovery rate of 9 SP per charge. So unless the amount is larger than your own SP it is kind of useless. It truly meant to get the hollow's attention away from shinigami. A useful nicknack for further ventures, like the one in Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Siren's Bauble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Bauble   Siren's Bauble I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:23 am

Okay so it's a battery that holds 45 SP. Just checking. For a second though you were making it a bomb like rather than like a flare to distract. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siren's Bauble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Bauble   Siren's Bauble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siren's Bauble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Applications Forum :: Invention Applications Forum :: Accepted Inventions-
Jump to: