The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tatsu's 2nd Shikai app.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

Tatsu's 2nd Shikai app. Empty
PostSubject: Tatsu's 2nd Shikai app.   Tatsu's 2nd Shikai app. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:06 pm

It was a dark, rainy day in the fields, yet Tatsu had been there ever since morning, people had been seeing him there lately seemingly speaking with his sword. The rain had completly made him wet, but he hardly noticed, for in his mind he was already in another world, but that other world wasn’t nicer in any way, it was still pouring hell everywhere in the lake world within his mind.

He walked on water yet no ripples were made, he looked at the surrounding, yet no horizon could be seen, he looked at himself and he had no sword. He looked forward and he could only see the cradling arms of Mizu megami opened to him as his sword had opened his powers to him in the past. He had been in this world for a very long time, yet he couldn’t find his soul mate, she didn’t deem him ready, yet he kept on searching and now there she was ready to hear his words. He took a step forward to look at the beautiful persona his sword had, and he wondered if this was true beauty, a goddess standing on a limitless lake with the rain falling without leaving a single dropplet within the lake.

’’I doubt you were ready, why are you here?’’ Tatsu looked at the great woman and stared back knowing, deep inside him to be a test launched by the great goddess residing within his sword. She looked like a woman of huge size standing in front of him, her water like skin and puppeteer rope’s leaving her fingers, leading to the two puppets Tatsu knew so well.

Spoiler:

The puppets themselves looked alot like a mass of water being held tightly together, some deform arms without hands could be seen, and no legs could be noticed if Tatsu didn’t know better, he would say these couldn’t fight. The puppets are made of the lake’s water, no ripples could be seen in the whole of their body, unlike the first time where the water wasn’t still.

The samurai walked up and stared into Mizu Megami’s eyes. ‘’I feel I’m not on par anymore, something is preventing me to go on, I’d wish you to help me break that barrier’’
The kami in front of him offered a glance down at the shinigami before her, it was obvious she had something for him, or else she wouldn’t of accepted him within her domain.

’’Very well, I shall teach you one of my abilities, I shall teach you the only way to defeat these puppets, if you pass that point, you will be a better puppet than them’’ with this the water elementals charged, rippling the water of the whole lake and their surface at the same time.

Spoiler:

Tatsu bursted into action, suddenly his massive sword in hand he proceeded to block the water like creature, which effortlessly pushed him back, as if he weighted nothing. The creature sent a wave of water in his direction, bringing up his sword in front of him, producing a three hundred degree circle with it, creating the shield, he spoke calmly. ‘’Kami no Shi-Rudo!’’ That’s when his eyes opened, it was panic, it wasn’t the puppet attacking him anymore, it was the zanpakuto itself. It appeared to have used a shield of its own..with a size of its own and she used her version of the very same sword he used. Firstly she swung her blade through the shield, instead of breaking it, it seemed to stick to the sword, continuing her motion she brought it before her and slammed her sword down against the lake, that’s when Tatsu felt it, a watery oblivion coming towards him to consume him. A wave of energy that would make a cero shy away in size was rushing its way towards the shinigami as the goddess herself spoke the very clear words. ‘’ Megami no Houfoku’’

Seeing the tidal wave of energy, mixed with water rush towards him Tatsu understood that she was showing him what he needed to do, after creating the shield. Water crashed down on his shield as the elemental like creature’s vanished. The shield received the zanpakuto’s water well and engulfed much more energy than what Tatsu would’ve imagined. He brought his sword within the shield after the tidal wave had passed, it did not crash the shield, but the shield itself seemed buffed up in energy, picking up that energy the samurai felt a great deal of spiritual energy pounding on him, requiring every muscle in his body to even move his sword through the shield. Bringing the sword above his head it, the senseless spiritual energy stuck in the shield felt like it was crushing down every muscle in his body, until he began to bring his sword down.
It wasn’t a graceful move, it felt more like he was slamming his sword down with the most of his strength, he knew this was it, and he spoke the words. ‘’Kami no Houfoku!’’ Part of the tidal wave he had received was being launched back once again in the goddess’s direction, but was quickly vanquished in a slap of her hand, she was his power afterall.

‘’Of course you used the wrong words, but I wouldn’t expect you call yourself a goddess’’ She chuckled and vanished again, Tatsu was left to himself in the lake world and before long he was back in the rainy field feeling drenched, yet a smile was on his face, the feeling of success was all over his face and his mind.

----------

Kami no Houfoku: Reflect the energy absorbed by the shield. This ability is a second part to Kami no Shi-rudo, which means it shares cooldown.

Last edited by Arawn on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed tags x 2)
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Tatsu's 2nd Shikai app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsu's 2nd Shikai app.   Tatsu's 2nd Shikai app. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:57 pm

I mark this ability................APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Tatsu's 2nd Shikai app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Applications Forum :: Accepted Shinigami Applications-
Jump to: