The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Roku Twins (Shinigami) (WIP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OpalRhea

OpalRhea

Female
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2012-08-03

The Roku Twins (Shinigami) (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: The Roku Twins (Shinigami) (WIP)   The Roku Twins (Shinigami) (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Shinigami

Name: Ayame Roku

Height: Six foot two inches

Weight: 145lb

Looks: Ayame has long silvery hair, with several blue streaks, that she keeps in a neat braid, making her grey eyes clearly visible.
Her skin is light, but not pale. Her face is slim, and what some would describe as pretty.
Her expression is usually one of polite interest, unless something really catches her attention. She's about 6' 2", and quite lightly built, and it is clear that she and Yuri are sisters, but they don't seem like twins.
She keeps her shihakusho fairly clean and standard, with the only modification being a pale blue band that is stitched onto one of the arms.

Personality: Ayame is a cool and collected. It is clear that she's the older sibling, as she always seems a lot more rational than her sister.
She's fiercly loyal, and will not do anything she feels pointlessly endangers her loved ones.
She can be headstrong and stubborn, but tends to listen to other people more often that Yuri does.

Sealed Zanpakuto: Tennoshimo (天の霜, Heavenly Frost). It's full name is Nemutterixyuu Notennoshimo ( 眠って竜 の天の霜, Sleeping Dragon of the Heavenly Frost), although it prefers the shorter version. It is the twin to the weapon weilded by Yuri.
In sealed form, it is a slim katana, made of buish steel, with a hilt wrapped in white and blue leather. From certain angles, the blade looks as if a dragon is carved onto it.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 5

Speed: 23

Technique: 28

Fighting Skill: 4

History:

Role Playing Sample:

Shinigami

Name: Yuri Roku

Height: Six foot

Weight: 148lb

Looks: Yuri's hair is black, and she's streaked it with red. She keeps it cropped short, only about at her shoulders. Her ash colored eyes tend to be partially obscured by her hair.
Her skin was once but it's been darkened by years in the sun. Her expression is usually inquizitive, or mischeivious.
She's slightly shorter than her sister, but she's got more muscle structure.
She's cut the sleeves off the over garment of her shihakusho, and has made the obi red instead of white, regardless of what anyone might say. She also wears an armband with the symbols for tenth division, and wears it with pride.

Personality: Yuri is headstrong and hotheaded. She's confident in her abilities, and tends to pick fights, even if it's obvious she'll lose.
However, she will refuse to back down unless she's made unable to fight. There are people who say she belongs in 11th division, but she refuses to be seperate from her sister.
She's loyal to a fault, but usually only to her sister. She will do everything in her power to defend her sister, even pushing herself beyond all sane limits.

Sealed Zanpakuto: Jigokunohonoo (地獄の炎, Hell's Flames). The full name of this weapon is Jigokunohonoo Norixyuuhanemutte Kudasai (地獄の炎の龍は眠って ください, Sleeping Dragon of Hell's Flames), although it would rather the abreviated form. It is the twin to the weapon used by Ayame.
In sealed form, it is a katana made of red tinted steel, with a hilt wrapped primarily in black leather, but with red diamond shapes woven in. From certain angles, the blade appears to be carved with a dragon.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 21

Speed: 9

Technique: 9

Fighting Skill: 21

History:

Role Playing Sample:
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The Roku Twins (Shinigami) (WIP)   The Roku Twins (Shinigami) (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:11 pm

ALRIGHTY... There seems to be some problems with your character... I understand its a WIP, but I want to set some things straight before you get all steamrollin...

I would like to say that we have a 1 character per account here on the Bleach World, and I know its abit of a hassle to use another junk email account for the other account, but its something ya gotta do.

So. Seperate accounts for seperate characters. Thank you.

Moderator Junko.
Back to top Go down
OpalRhea

OpalRhea

Female
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Roku Twins (Shinigami) (WIP)   The Roku Twins (Shinigami) (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:38 am

Alright. So what are the other issues I should work on?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Roku Twins (Shinigami) (WIP)   The Roku Twins (Shinigami) (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:40 am

That's pretty much the gist of it atm. Can't be two people on the same account. Since it's a WIP nothing much else can be said about the application otherwise. I will point out that you don't need the name you sealed zanpukto as of yet. That heading is for a description of said weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roku Twins (Shinigami) (WIP)   The Roku Twins (Shinigami) (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Roku Twins (Shinigami) (WIP)
Page 1 of 1