The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!!

Go down 
+2
Arawn
DarkMaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:16 am

Happy birthday to my friend, co-admin, cbox buddy, and Senpai (by only 26 days Razz). I wish you the best and hope your dreams and wishes come true. Hope you get some cool gifts too Very Happy.

-DM-

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:18 am

I've killed for less....... Still thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:17 pm

So many b-days so fast. Summer really is the busy time for birth. Hope you have a great time and get lots of nice gifts.
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female
Number of Posts : 152
Job/Interests : Ministry of silly walks
Quote : "Life isn't fair, get over it."
Registration Date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Happy mid life crisis.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female
Number of Posts : 179
Job/Interests : Psychiatry
Quote : It tastes like Jesus shit on a plate.
Registration Date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Happy happy birthday! c: From us to you! <3

Renji HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!! 294742 Kon Nel Hitsugaya :Urahara: :uryu: :yamamoto: :yachiru: :ukitake: :ikaku: :kenpachi: :chad: :isshin: :jinta: :ururu: :rukia: :yumichika: :yoruichi: :ichigo2: :inoue: :nemu: :hachigen: :keigo: :Mashiro: :nakeem: :tatsuki: :gin: :ikachika: :rukia2: :catnhat: :uryu2: :wonderweiss: :grimmjow: :shinji: :hiyori: :kira: :yammy:
Back to top Go down
http://country-sunrise.tumblr.com/
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 pm

I could buy that Harley off my father. Just not brave enough to trust my life to two wheels. Nor am I ready to abandon the safety of airbags.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Quite frankly, don't be a retard. Learn to ride a bicycle first, Motorcycles are like big, manual transmission, bicycles...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARAWN!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: