The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have the bigger stick (Drac)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Follow the Morrigan

Male
Number of Posts : 110
Job/Interests : Job: I have (technically) five jobs, and one paycheck. / Interests: Cardfight, Daughter, RPGs
Quote : No, she doesn't have a dirty diaper. She just farted.
Registration Date : 2011-11-26

I have the bigger stick (Drac) Empty
PostSubject: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:03 pm

White Ebony Hare – Accentuated Deposed Dreadnaught – Ovoid Noxious Egress

Sometimes, one needs to just let it all go. And out here, in the middle of nowhere, that was exactly what he was doing. Gita and Natsu sat a safe distance away, keeping an eye on the enraged student as he simply knelt on the rocks and fumed.

The day had been gray since the morning. And around lunch time it had begun to rain, but now it was later, around two o’clock or so, and the rain had turned to a downpour. Out in the stony field, what little soft earth there was had turned to mud, leaving only the higher rocks as decent places to not get stuck. Visibility was poor too, as one would have trouble seeing very far in front of themselves, were they not able to gauge Spirit Energy.

And why was it that these three people were here, out in the middle of nowhere? Natsuchiko had been called upon to bring in the student for questioning in regards to an incident weeks ago, and Gitanasaki had accompanied her because of her friendship with the student, and her duties as a truancy officer. The third, the student, was out here because his friends had let him have one last moment of freedom before what he called his ‘inquisition by the Soul Reapers’.

“Someone’s approaching.” Natsu murmured to Gita.

“It feels like a student.” Gita replied. “What should we do? This place is often popular for training. No one is supposed to know we’re letting him do this.”

“I like getting a show.” Natsu answered coldly. “Let’s see who’s better? The criminal or the student?”

“That’s….mean sis.” Gita mumbled. She would have intervened, but knew better than to cross her sister. She hoped that the student was smart enough to avoid the fuming Gravelle, though it wasn’t very likely.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male
Number of Posts : 173
Job/Interests : Football
Quote : Stay Golden
Registration Date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:23 am

"My name is.........Say my name..........Release me Gabriel." A man in dark with eyes red as the crimson color of blood looked at Drac with rage on his face. Drac and the man stood in pure darkness while lightning streaked across the sky with tremendous velocity that when the thunder sound it almost knocked Drac off balance. Release me Gabriel....Say my name.....It is ....."As the man spoke Drac could hear everything except the man's name "Damn ......I can't hear your name." Suddenly a bright light illuminated the darkness so much that it blinded Drac. Suddenly Drac awoke from his sleep as the sound of thunder echoed through his room, a storm raged outside of his window"Again.........again I couldn't hear it."Drac wiped the sweat of his face and got out of his bed and walked over to where his zanpakuto was, it laid still against the wooden wall. "I must get stronger." Drac began putting on his clothing and strap his zanpakuto to his hip, before exiting and heading toward the Rukongai.

A few minutes pass

Drac arrive into the Rukongai a place he knew all to well since he grew up in this area for all his life. He began walking through the agricultural area of the Rukongai, he looked onto nearby farms and watched as people began cultivating them and replanting new crops. Memories began to flood Drac mind of the time he spent with his family on the farm.....I still miss them............no time to lose focus. I must train. Drac knew of a path that lead to the wasteland part of the Rukongai and began making his way toward it. The rain began pickup making it harder to see the path. Damn this storm is bad, but it still won't stop my training.

Drac appeared at the wasteland, which was now completely damp due to the rain, and began stretching until suddenly he sensed three spiritual energy levels nearby. What the.....I sense some strong spiritual reading nearby.....Three of them to be exact. Drac slowly walk toward the direction from which it was coming from. Suddenly he notice three people in the distance, two were watching someone who seems to be a student like him. That guy.....he seems to be a student, I wonder what those other two are doing Drac walk over slowly and cautiously "Hey......Are you guys here training as well. If so mind if I join?" Drac's hand was nearby his zanpakuto just in case of they were hostile.
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male
Job/Interests : Job: I have (technically) five jobs, and one paycheck. / Interests: Cardfight, Daughter, RPGs

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:58 am

"Hmm?" Natsu grunted. Annoyed as per usual. "What do you mean training? We're babysitting that man over there."

Natsu pointed to the form of Gravelle, even though none of them could see him, they could all feel his spiritual pressure, a suffocating presence of hatred, loathing, and hunger, though it wasn't that bad unless someone got really close.

"He's wanted for the murder of another Shinigami." Natsu continued. "But we're giving him time to cool down before we take him in."

"Natsuchiko, you're so mean." Gita spoke, softly. "He's a friend of ours, and he's stumbled on some bad times. We're here for his safety and the safety of others. We aren't here to-"

"-Go ahead and speak with him if you want. Maybe you could cool him down, or maybe he'll kill you too. You're just a student, it's not like it'd matter. He killed a Shinigami, they're stronger than students like yourself, but I suppose it could be fun to watch." Natsu interrupted. "Go on, have a go with him. Just remember I won't step in to stop him from making the killing blow."

Gita hesistated before continuing. "She's just mean." She said to the student. "She doesn't really mean what she says-"

"-The hell I don't." Natsu interrupted.

"She doesn't mean what she says, she's just trying to scare you. But if you want to practice out here, feel free to do so, just give him his space. I wouldn't want him to hurt you or anything."

"Let them get hurt. It builds character."
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:39 am

Drac looked at the sisters standing before him, each with different personalty. "Hmm? What do you mean training? We're babysitting that man over there." Drac looked toward the direction that Natsu mention but couldn't see a thing, Drac sensed where this man was exactly and notice that his spiritual pressure was dense and unstable. He's strong......really strong.....but why are they watching him did he do something bad. Drac looked back at Natsu "You know anything about him."

"He's wanted for the murder of another Shinigami, But we're giving him time to cool down before we take him in." Drac looked at Natsu then at man in shock for he couldn't believe a student could beat a shinigami let alone kill one. He kill........another soul reaper. Thats terrible.....what would posses him to betray let alone kill one of his own.
Drac began to clinch his fist in rage and his reiatsu began to increase tremendously. Drac looked back toward Gita when she spoke "He's a friend of ours, and he's stumbled on some bad times. We're here for his safety and the safety of others." What friend would kill one of his on brothers in arm. This man is a traitor

"-Go ahead and speak with him if you want. Maybe you could cool him down, or maybe he'll kill you too. You're just a student, it's not like it'd matter. He killed a Shinigami, they're stronger than students like yourself, but I suppose it could be fun to watch.Go on, have a go with him. Just remember I won't step in to stop him from making the killing blow." Drac turned his attention from Natsu and looked towards the direction of the other student. "Maybe I will." Drac walked toward the other student until he became visible. "I shouldn't be showing a man of your stature respect, but I do respect the fact that you did beat a shinigami. But it pisses me off knowing that you killed one of your own. Drac pulled out his zanpakuto "My name is Gabriel Dorakyura....And what is your name.....traitor?" Drac got into a defensive stance just in case of an attack.

Last edited by Drac on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:01 am

"He really did just approach him, didn't he?" Gita murmured, worriedly. The question was rhetorical, since she could feel the spiritual pressures around them, and place them as well.

"Yep, and called him a traitor too. This'll be plenty of fun."

"What's he doing now?"

"Swinging madly at the new kid."

"Are you going to let them kill each other?"

"Not really, but I did want to make the kid panic. Too bad he didn't, I wanted to see the fear on his face for it. Guess I just have to watch the show instead."

He wanted to scream, to shout and yell and rage at the sky and earth. But he found himself incapable, and instead fumed at himself for his inability to do anything right. At least Gina and Natty were letting him cool off for now. There really was no need to go to the authorities all flustered, since it would only serve to make his problems worse. So instead he was here, angry as hell for his accident.

He honestly hadn't meant to kill the man who used him as a shield. He'd only meant to slice his arm and get him to back off. Who was that kid with the lethal fire anyways? Who were the men who took him away? All these new questions made him angrier too. And now someone else had come towards him, and from the smell and feel of him, it wasn't one of the sisters.

This only served to make him angrier. Why couldn't this stranger just let him sit and stew? He just wanted to be angry. Then the man began to speak to him, which made him angrier.

"Traitor?" he hissed. "TRAITOR?!"

He bounced up quickly from his seated position and turned around to face the man. This young man also had his weapon drawn, another tick against him. He wanted to explain that he wasn't a traitor, wanted to simply tell the man to go away, but his self-control was weak, and his reaction was poor. Ira had control now.

He made to lunge, but the slippery rock forced him to fall clumsily to the ground, almost winding himself. He rolled quickly and got to his feet in seconds, and then grabbed his Zanpakto from its own saya and bore it towards the young man.

"RRaaashhaaaaaaaaaaa!" he howled unintelligibly at the man, diving forwards with his sword, intent to skewer him in the throat.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:02 pm

"Traitor?" said the man "TRAITOR?!" Drac prepared himself for an attack as the enrage man jumped up and looked toward him Seem I got his attention. Drac watched as he wildly picked up his zanpakuto and try to lunge at him, but slipped and fell to the ground. Huh? Did this guy really just fall. This can't be the same man those sisters were talking about. Did this guy really kill a shinigami. Drac began to wonder if this guy really kill a shinigami in cold blood. To Drac this man looks like he couldn't, but Drac knew fully well that looks can be deceiving. Drac watched as the man bore his zanpakuto toward him "Listen....I'm willing to hear anything you have to say-" Suddenly the man howled and rushed towards Drac

"So much for talking." Drac watched man wildly dive toward him with his Zanpakuto. As the man got the close enough Drac parried away the man zanpakuto and began deciding on how to counterattack I should try to disable him or lower his defense. Since he fightning wildly it should be easier. Drac jumped toward the man left side and flip his sword around to its blunt side, then he made a vertical slash aimed for the man shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:15 am

He was filled with a violent hunger. His reiatsu was flaring wildly into the area around him, having gone from blue tinged with grey to a full-on red and black aura. And in this world which lacked colour, all he could see was the dull grey or the rain, and the darker shadow of the prey. He snarled as the blunt side of the sword hit him, and sent him to dropping his weapon amongst the mud and rain. Retaliating, he lunged forwards, springing towards the target, aiming to catch him around the middle and pull him to the ground.

Even without much capability for combat, or intelligence to form a half-decent plan in his state, he had the plans; if he connected, he would follow up with a series of punches and scratches and bites to the young man, if he failed, he would continue behind the man and vanish into the rain, then circle around for another attack from the front.

"Kill, feed, tear, rip, break, rend...." his inner voice said. And without hesitation, completely overtaken by Ira, he listened and was ready to sate that long-wanted hunger.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Drac noticed that his reiatsu was pouring out of him wildly and that his aura changed from a blue color to a dark red color. His reiatsu changed color to match his emotions. As his attack land and the man dropped his zanpakuto to the ground, Drac began to wonder again if this was the same guy who killed a shinigami, maybe he was wrong, maybe it was accident or maybe the shinigami did something that required him to kill the shinigami. What if those two sisters lied to him, What if they were telling the truth and he's just holding back against him, but why would he. "Wait.......maybe I'm mistaken. Maybe you did kill for a reaso-." Suddenly the man lunged toward him, Drac knew that he couldn't swing the sword fast enough to knock him away so the man tackle Drac, but as Drac began to fall back he raised his feet and pushed him off quickly. As Drac got back to his feet the man disappeared into the rain.

Where did he go Drac began searching for him in the rain, but couldn't see him Better sense where he at Drac began to sense for the man's reiatsu ......THERE HE IS. As soon as he found the man,he began his second attack. But Drac dodge easily "Will you just calm down. Bakudo 1: Sai Suddenly the man's arm's began moving behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:50 am

His attack was successful on the first mark, knocking the man down. But then he was shoved off, leading him to hide in the rain and attempt to tackle the man again. As he charged forwards after circling, he quickly found himself without his arms, as they were suddenly bound behind his back. Taken by surprise, he slipped and fell, landing hard into the mud once again.

"Snnnnggggaaaaaaaaaaa......." he snarled.

He wriggled around in the mud aimlessly, splashing a useless puddle towards the man.

"It's like watching a carp fight a fisherman." Natsu sighed. "It's just not that interesting."

She shunpo-ed behind the flopping man and hoisted him back onto his feet.

"There's the one you're attacking, now try to stay on your feet and make this look good." she barked at him.

He made to mule-kick her, but she shunpo-ed back to her original position just as soon as she had appeared. He snarled more, craving release, and then charged upon the man again, bearing down to tackle him to the ground again. But with the ground slippery, and his arms locked away, he made his way more jerkily, stepping, sliding, and bouncing forwards until he was almost on top of the man. Feeling victorious over himself, his curse began to manifest itself too, the shape of his erratic reiatsu taking on a sharper form, enveloping him like a hot, muggy cloak. It did nothing to aid him, though did keep him warm from the feeling. He opened his mouth to roar again, but instead of his fiersome roar, a higher-pitched, broken wail came out. One that was both unearthly and unmanly.

"Rraiaiaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" he wailed, like a banshee.

By sheer force, he hunched over, raised his bound arms over his head awkwardly, and tried to pry them apart, all while snarling and snapping. He tried hard, but found the kido a little stronger than he had expected and relented, slumping down and to the earth, feeling slightly defeated at the moment. His gathered reiatsu pulled away from himself, forming a dark shade above briefly that had eyes as red as blood from deep within its cowl before the whole thing evaporated and his red-black reiatsu returned in full aggressive force. Now however, the red streaks in his reiatsu had defined themselves as eyes that bore upon Drac.

Renewed, he got up from his position before the man, and pushed his chest forth and let out another roar, flaring his reiatsu as large as he could, to prove himself the bigger man.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Drac watched as the man wriggled around in the mud aimlessly trying to free himself from the bakudo that binded him. "Now that you finally calmed down maybe we can talk." Suddenly the sister name Natsu appeared next to the down man out of thin air. What the hell.....its that technique again, Shunpo. But what is she doing i thought that she wasn't join in on this, guess i got to watch for them too "It's like watching a carp fight a fisherman. It's just not that interesting." Drac watched as she help the man to his feet "There's the one you're attacking, now try to stay on your feet and make this look good." Drac was slightly shocked at her response Wait, she watching us for her enjoyment. Now I'm really wondering if what those two told me, but enough about that I got to stay focus[i] Drac focused back on the man as Natsu disappeared from view. Suddenly the man tackled him wildly and again he push him off and notice something different about the man.

Drac watched as the man began to scream and wail like some wild beast that been caged up, suddenly the man reiatsu began to forming a dark shade above briefly that had eyes as red as blood from deep within its cowl before the whole thing evaporated, and his red-black reiatsu returned in full aggressive force. It bore eyes and looked at him with serious intent. [i]What the hell is this......His reiatsu....Its much stronger than I expected....
Drac began to grin as he watched this happening "This is starting to get fun......Here." Drac walked over to the man's zanpakuto and threw it back at him and undo the binding. Drac rushed toward him and made a horizontal slash "LET SEE WHAT YOU GOT!!"
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 am

Unbound, he thrashed wildly. The man kicked his sword at him, but he didn't acknowledge it. Instead, he roared and charged towards the man, and straight into his attack. The blade sliced fabric and flesh. But the attack didn't stop him. He made forward, even after being cut and raked at the man's face with his hands, hoping to get some hold and make some damage. Then he slipped away back into the curtain of rain to hide.

His wound was semi-serious, if he was mortal, or even just a regular person, it would have been agonizing. But being a Soul Reaper, and being in a feral state, the large wound was no more than a simple sting, but when he came back to his senses, he would certainly feel the blow.

"Is he somehow dumber when he's like this? He ran straight into the attack!" Natsu growled.

"But sister, feel his reiatsu, it's getting more concentrated. It's almost totally different from before too. It's like he's been possessed and can't help but to fight." Gita spoke up, worriedly. "I think we need to stop this."

He came out of the rain towards the young man, charging fast and having somehow grabbed his sword in the meanwhile. It was in his left hand, turned behind him for a slash. Before he could get in for a good blow against the boy, Gita had also shunpoed in the way, holding his arm to keep him back.

"We shouldn't let you do this. Come back to your senses." Gita cried. "Please come b-"

"-Sister." Natsu howled out over the rain. "Get out from that fight or so help me I will shoot you down with my bow. I want to know how he could overpower a Shinigami when he couldn't take on another student. You're getting in the way."

Gita hesitated and looked to the other student sadly.

“Rage at yourself, you pathetic dog” Natsu shouted, releasing her unseen zanpakto.

With that single verse, Gita nodded sadly to the young man and left the fight, returning to her sister.

All this, and he was still angry and bloodthirsty. Stalled from his attack, he returned to the distance, prowling around the edge of the man's boundaries in on all fours, moving slowly and steadily. His red-and-black reiatsu was beginning to condense and reduce in its wild flaring, surrounding him like another skin or coat. When he was sure he was behind the man, he roared, then charged ahead and passed him by, running for a harder terrain, where the rocks were taller, and harder to fight amongst in conventional means.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:36 am

As Drac watched his blade sliced through the man's skin and fleshed. He notice that the man tried to rake at his face, Drac swayed his head back but the man's fingernails caught him on his cheek then ran back into the rain "Guerrilla Warfare.........so you are using tactics. I guess your smarter than I thought." Drac began sensing the mysterious man again and found his spiritual reading again I better stay on the offensive but I better be careful not to fall for a trap. As Drac began to go back on the offensive, the man rush towards him with his sword drawn "Lets see what you got." Drac rushed toward him ready to strike him down. Suddenly Gita appeared before him out of thin air That technique again "We shouldn't let you do this. Come back to your senses." Drac lowered his sword for he would never raised his sword to a woman, and the fact that she began to cried made him feel worse "Your right." Drac looked at the man "Please come b-" Before the woman could finish speaking, the other sister yelled out to Gita

"Sister. Get out from that fight or so help me I will shoot you down with my bow. I want to know how he could overpower a Shinigami when he couldn't take on another student. You're getting in the way." Drac watch as the two argue over whether or not Drac and the man should continue the fight. Drac looked at Gita, the sad look on her face said it all. “Rage at yourself, you pathetic dog” Drac looked toward the direction from which the voice came from She willing to shot her own sister just to figure out this man's power, what kind of she sister would do that. Drac notice that Gita nodded toward him and he nodded back in response, and watched her return back to her sister.

Drac watched as the man jumped back and slowly circling him, his reiatsu still flaring wildly. I see..... I'm just the bait to lure out this man power. Unknown what is going on with the man. What should I do Drac notice the man rushing toward him and passed him by, but as he did Drac whispered something under his breath. Drac didn't move nor flinch when he ran by him, he just watch the man run up the harden terrain. Drac looked toward the direction of the two sisters. "I wont fight him....not like this. He needs help."
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:28 am

"If you don't fight him. I will shoot you down where you stand." Natsu yelled.

She drew back the string of her bow and notched an arrow before letting it sail. It sunk into the earth beside the man's feet, standing exactly Vertical from the way she had launched it.

"That's a warning shot." Natsu continued. "If you don't fight, I'll put one through your chest. I'm not an expert shot for nothing."

She was annoyed with herself for at least giving him a warning. But in the rain, he'd never see it coming, and she wanted him to know he should fear her. She also wasn't about to tell him the side effects of getting hit by one of her arrows, since that would defeat the purpose of threatening him.

Meanwhile, in the rocks, hunched and waiting for his prey, the rain seemed to begin to cool him down. Even the pain of his wound was setting in. It seemed he was drawing to a close on his limits. Inside of his head, the Bean Sidhe screamed at him to continue on, but even Ira was beginning to tire out of this game. His Reiatsu began to dim and flicker, shrinking from it's current state. Slowly, he was coming back to the surface, and he wasn't really enjoying it.

Even Natsu noticed this change, and thought about the need to shoot him, to bring him back to a frothy rage. But that would defeat the purpose of this little exercise. She wanted. No, she needed to know exactly what power her friend had. How was it that he killed a Shinigami without dying instead? True, he had been burned to near-death, but he should have died instead of killing the Soul Reaper.

But to Gita, she was pleased that there was someone who stood up to her sister in this situation, even if she herself could not bring herself to do it. Though it nagged her that perhaps this was foolish on his part, since Natsu could just shoot the man and send him into a rage.

"Fight him or I will shoot you." Natsu growled again.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:40 pm

"If you don't fight him. I will shoot you down where you stand." yelled the sister named Natsu, Drac was becoming agitated by the fact that this woman wanted to see their so called friend's power so bad that she would shoot the man that was fighting him "And I said n-" Suddenly an arrow stuck to the ground nearby his foot "That's a warning shot. If you don't fight, I'll put one through your chest. I'm not an expert shot for nothing." Drac looked at the arrow nearby his foot Damn....she's good. I guess i'm in a pickle now. Suddenly Drac sensed that the man's reiatsu began to dim down and was no longer flaring out of control. He's finally calming down...good. Drac began lowering his sword until Natsu spoke again "Fight him or I will shoot you." Drac could hear her notching up another aiming for him. What could be so great about finding out his guys power? If i don't do something quick this woman will shoot me down. I guess I better use it now. Drac gripped his sword in anger. "........Fine. I will fight." Drac turned around and face the man

"Sorry, but your so called friend wants us to continue fighting. It seems that you calm down a little." Drac walked slowly toward the man, until he reached the harden terrain that the man was on and stop. Drac got into defensive stance and waited for the man to attack. "This isn't personal."
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:21 pm

His senses slowly returning to him, the first thing was the immense pain, and the second the exhaustion. before he could do too much else, he fell off the rock he was perched upon and crunched his head sickeningly against the stones beneath, rendering himself unconscious before his foes. Natsu Shunpoed beside the student, while Gita shunpoed to the unconscious and wounded man.

"Damned. I was so close to finding out his full powers, but it seems he hit his limit first." She said beside Drac. "You tell no one about this, or your ass is as good as grass as well."

After saying that, she Shunpoed away, leaving only three. Gita carried the wounded man forwards, approaching Drac.

"I'm sorry you got caught up in the middle of this." She apologized. "But I'm glad you didn't seriously hurt him. You're a good man, circumstances were cruel to you today."

Before Drac could understand what was going on, she too had Shunpoed away, taking the wounded man with her and leaving him alone out there.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Drac began lowering his sword as he sensed the man's reiatsu began to calm down tremendously He calming down now......wait what is he. OH SHIT. Drac watched as the man fall from on top of the rocks and hit he's head against the stones on the ground, Drac quickly rushed over to him "Hey are you alrig-" Suddenly Drac notice the sister appearing next to the man and the other with the bow right next to him. "Damned. I was so close to finding out his full powers, but it seems he hit his limit first." Drac clinched his fist in rage and stood up and looked her dead in the eye but before he could speak, she spoke "You tell no one about this, or your ass is as good as grass as well." Drac looked at her with seriousness in his eyes. "Your threat is meaningless to me, and what kind of friend use-" Before he could finish Natsu disappeared right in front again. Drac turned his attention to Gita "I'm sorry you got caught up in the middle of this. But I'm glad you didn't seriously hurt him. You're a good man, circumstances were cruel to you today. "

Drac shrugged his head "You don't need to apologize, I'm just glad I could-"Suddenly she disappeared along with the man. "Help...." Drac looked up at the sky and the rain began to slow down then stop. Today was a wild day, I guess I better head back. Drac rushed back to get out of his wet clothing and change into something more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have the bigger stick (Drac)   I have the bigger stick (Drac) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have the bigger stick (Drac)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: