The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sporadic Spontaneity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hageshii Yasuragi

Male
Number of posts : 84
Where the hell am i? : Does it really matter? By the time you find out you're dead anyway.
quote : They call it the balance. I call it hypocritical bullshit.
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Sporadic Spontaneity    Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:36 pm

:hell: Howdy, I'm on vacation right now and will be on sporadically over the course of about a month. I'll obviously be much less active because I'm on vacation enjoying myself and the company of others. Wink I'll do as much as I can to be on and post to threads I'm in and should anyone want to create a thread with me just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I check my email. Otherwise I wish you all the best of luck and hope you are having as much fun as I am. yay

:hell: Oh and Arawn, I win :yoruichi:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arawn

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Where the hell am i? : Here, but there
job/ intrests : Anything, but not everything
quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sporadic Spontaneity    Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Enjoy the vacation. (Simply suspicious super spectacular sporadic spontaneous sabbatical)

What did you? What did I lose?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sporadic Spontaneity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: