The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaoseu Enjel- Rank 7 Vasto Lorde Hollow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Kaoseu Enjel- Rank 7 Vasto Lorde Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Kaoseu Enjel- Rank 7 Vasto Lorde Hollow   Kaoseu Enjel- Rank 7 Vasto Lorde Hollow I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:12 am

Hollow

Name: Kaoseu Enjel

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 145lbs

Appearance: Kaoseu, after his transformation, has the appearance of a basic Hollow. However, due to his level of power remaining basically equivalent to that of a captain, he has an extremely accelerated level of growth and evolution. For all intents and purposes, I'll post an image for each of his forms as a Hollow, to better help see these evolutions.

Hollow:
Spoiler:

Gillian: Everyone knows what a Menos looks like. The mask, since Kaoseu obviously becomes the dominant personality, is the same as his Hollow form's.

Adjuchas:
Spoiler:

Vasto Lorde:
Spoiler:

Personality: Kaoseu's personality remains largely as it was- akin to an ocean during tsunami season. Generally peaceful and collected, he maintains a respectable sense of decency and collected coolness. Expansive, and wide, he is relatively open, and carefree. He will still tell you what's on his mind, and care not if you agree or disagree. However, just as the ocean, Kaoseu is unpredictable. Just as easily as calm, placid waters begin to churn and heave with forty-foot breakers, Kaoseu's mood and demeanor can be just as volatile. In the long and short, Kaoseu lives on the hair-thin line of insanity and serenity. (*Note*: During his initial recovery, Kao won't have any personality, save an urge to eat, and a fury unmatched for a total of three full threads)

History:
Spoiler:

Spirit Power: 30+10= 40

Speed: 40+10= 50

Technique: 30

Fighting Skill: 30+10= 40

(+5 at Rank 1, +5 at Rank 2, +5 at Rank 3, +10 at Rank 4, +10 at Rank 5, +15 at Rank 6, +15 at Rank 7)

Custom Hollow Abilities: Currently, Kaoseu has no access to his Hollow abilities, nor any knowledge of them. They will be attained through RP, and trained for as any other Hollow applicant.

Spoiler:
Rp sample: It's Kao... And Hibiki Razz

Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Kaoseu Enjel- Rank 7 Vasto Lorde Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaoseu Enjel- Rank 7 Vasto Lorde Hollow   Kaoseu Enjel- Rank 7 Vasto Lorde Hollow I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Looks Good.

Approved
Current Rank: 7

Enjoy
Back to top Go down

Kaoseu Enjel- Rank 7 Vasto Lorde Hollow
Page 1 of 1