The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Escape Plan(Open)

Go down 
+2
Shakaku
Junko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

The Escape Plan(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 pm

The pain of planning something is that as soon as something goes wrong, your plan is worthless.

Almost a year of planning, and the plan goes wrong at the start. Good use of a year. Having a plan to get out of a prison is great too. But unfortunately not planning how to evade being recaptured is a crucial oversight.

However, getting recaptured was probably the worst possible outcome. Junko has had the "pleasure" of doing all of these things. But the escape was still a strategic sucess. Perhaps winging it was the best course of action anyways, as plan sucked in comparison. She dragged the unconcious shinigami to the alley behind her. A silly action in hindsight, her presence was hardly more than that of a blank. She hadn't eaten in almost... 2 weeks? she was starving, and perhaps that was the best way to fool the Shinigami.

She made sure she was out of sight, then she drew the shinigami's zanpaktou, It was a fairly drab katana, but it put up a fight to Junko, it took a minute, but Junko was able to open the Senkai gate with the Zanpaktou. "Christ, is this really going to work?" Junko thought before she resheathed the katana. She walked through the Gate, and started running through the gate. Perhaps it would work... she felt the gigai halt at the gate, and her spiritual body break through. She was in robes thank god, but her broadsword was at her side. She kept on, each step making her closer and closer to passing out.

She did make it though, and when she was through, she turned to the guards next to the gate, and said, "This man needs medical attention immediately. Please help me...".

Surely this would work... right?
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female
Number of Posts : 179
Job/Interests : Psychiatry
Quote : It tastes like Jesus shit on a plate.
Registration Date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Earlier that day

Shakaku wandered through the First Squad barracks, clearly not doing anything useful with her time since all her tasks she had completed with ease before the clock even struck noon. She couldn't complain because she was loving her tasks as a Shinigami but she wished to have a little more responsibility granted to her. Oh, what to do... what to do, she thought with a sigh. Suddenly, a Hell's butterfly drifted through the lazy afternoon air to inform her that the Captain wanted to see her right away.
When Shakaku arrived at the Captain's office, he gave her a task she never would have fathomed she would be granted; a chance to stand vigil at the Senkai gates and report right away any activity, suspicious or not. Excited by her new task, she hurried to the outer ring of the Seireitei where the sealed gates opened up to the Rukongai district. One of the guards already standing there gave her the rundown to send a Hell's butterfly if anyone tries to enter the gates no matter the circumstances. After some confident assuring that all will be well taken care, he, finally, left her to watch the gate until the next shift only 4 hours away. "I can do this! This will be awesome!" Shakaku smiled and watched intently for anyone that dared to approach.

Now

"I can't do this... this sucks..." Shakaku mumbled and slid to the ground. Her feet, knees and back ached from standing rigid for the last 3 hours. She was so sure that the time would pass by in a flash, but as the sun started to lower closer to the horizon, she realized how tedious the task really was. She glanced around cautiously before slipping off her shoes and massaged her sore feet, fantasizing about a nice, hot meal with fresh linen on her bed and a warm bath running...
Shakaku was snapped from her thoughts at the sound of someone calling from the gate. She scrambled to her feet and looked toward the giant doors to see a woman holding an unconscious man and her close to being unconscious herself from what seemed to be both hunger and fatigue. Her pleas for help beckoned Shakaku to take a close glance at what was going on. "How did you get in..." She noticed the thick sword laying by the slightly open gate. It must have taken this woman all her might to pry open that door. "What happened? Are you two being followed? Have you been attacked?" She asked, examining the man and woman at a respectable distance. Is this real? Or a fluke? Her heart told her to believe what her eyes told her brain but something felt... wrong. Her instinct was definitely telling her something wasn't quite right.
Back to top Go down
http://country-sunrise.tumblr.com/
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:57 am

Junko was nearly unconsious by the time she had walked though the gate, but slowly she practically drank in the spirit power of soul society. It made her abit stronger, but not much, certainly not enough for shikai, but enough for her to not pass out on the spot. She seemed to have suprised the guard. She was asking questions, already suspicious. She was a good soldier. "Not followed, hollows, sleeping gas." Junko was out of breath from talking, perhaps she was too weak to carry on...

"I shikai'ed, and got away, used all of my energy." Junko looked the part of battle worn, but she was unwounded herself. "I don't know if that gas was poisoned, I need..." junko slumped to her knees, "Shit...a medic...". Junko was banking on that to work, if the reinforcements were called, perhaps she would die in the struggle. As it were, she would mabye be able to defeat the girl in front of her. A goddamn guard of a senkai gate. She had fought captains with higher chances to win. Is this the depths she had sunk to?

An untapped resourse ignited in her body. Anger. It fueled her body, causing her reiatsu to return to a semblance of normal, perhaps an unseated shinigami's level. It wasn't a matter of her being exausted, but a matter of memory. She had forgotten how to use spiritual energy. A decade without access to it would do that, but perhaps that cast more suspicion onto her story.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:32 pm

Ezrachek was strolling away from the 2nd squad's captain's office after having a rather exciting conversation with the captain. He didn't chance going to the 4th squad barracks to meet his friend from earlier, but rather he would just take a stroll around the area. He came across the area that surrounded the senkai gate when he heard some sort of commotion coming from the gates. He decided that it would be best to check it out. He, being skilled in his stealth, decided it was better to stay hidden rather than just burst into the scene. The sun was now retreating below the rooftops, casting a good amoint of shadows throughout the area. Ezrachek slid around to the side of a building and unsheathed his Zanpakuto. He placed the point on the ground, using the reflection to see just what the scenario was. It was a guard, female by the looks, and two other on the ground. He looked closer and saw that the guard was his friend from the academy, Shakaku. He decided that he needed to get closer to the scene. "Bakudo 19. Energy fade!" Ezrachek whispered to himself. He slipped around the corner, sticking to the wall, staying deep in the dark shadows to stay physically hidden. He knew the possibility of it being an attack, and he would spring to help if he needed. He decided to send a Hell's butterfly with a message:

This is Ezrachek Rayone, 2nd squad, unseated. I am currently observing your guards position at the senkai gate and she has recently encountered two bodies, both looking injured or possibly dead. She has her hands full with them. I'm requesting that you send backup immediately to her location.

With this, Ezrachek sent it off to the 1st squad Captain's Office, hoping that it would make it in time, knowing that Shakaku wouldn't be allowed to legally leave her post to help these people, and there seemed to be no one else coming to help. With the soul society in such disarray due to the recent events with the increased attacks in the human world and the rebellions and the distrust between the different squads, most likely no one was willing to help regardless. To be honest, if it hadn't been Shakaku at the gates, Ezrachek wouldn't have bothered with the likes of a noble. He squared against the wall to keep a close eye on the scene.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Shakaku examined the effects of famine, fatigue and injury on the man and woman in front of her. "I'm not a medic myself, nor to I have any knowledge in healing," she admitted in a calm voice. She didn't want to awaken something in the strangers to attack her but she didn't want anyone dying on her watch. Summoning a Hell's butterfly, she stated the need for a medic at the Senkai gates near the Rukongai district and some reinforcements to search the area for any hollows, noting to make the message as least threatening as possible. Who knows with this stranger, she might have just enough energy to start a fight and she surely didn't want to fight her alone. Or she could be a seriously good actor and kill me right here and now, her mind warned her.

"Don't worry, just relax. Medics will be on the way shortly just don't strain yourself," Shakaku spoke in a soothing voice as she urged the fallen strangers not to strain themselves too much. She didn't trust the strangers one bit but she wasn't heartless, either. "Can you walk? You should probably rest here in the shade of the building so you have a wall to support you," She asked the half conscious woman. Her heart told her to feel guilty for forcing the woman to move without any assistance but her mind was too smart for that. All the possibilities of what could happen if she stepped too close flashed through her mind; stab wounds, suffocation, she could be carrying some sort of contagious disease for all she knows about her. Shakaku's heart thumped wildly but she kept a cool exterior so not to spur any sort of attack.
Back to top Go down
SoulReaperShua

SoulReaperShua

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Job/Interests : Establishing my true power/calling
Quote : You Don't Need A Reason To Help People - Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy 9)
Registration Date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:52 am

There was a field trip today for all the people in the Shinigami academy. All the students were able to go visit the squad they were most interested in. Rei was at the squad 1 barracks. She had a strong connection/liking for squad one. "I'm going to be a part of this squad someday." Rei thinks to herself while on a tour of the squad. "I have to get familiar with the layout."

The tour dragged on for what seemed like hours and was starting to bore Rei. She wished that she could go and explore the squad barracks on her own, without this slow and boring tour. Rei was never one for disobeying orders but she had this overwhelming feeling to break away from the group. "Next door I see I'm sneaking through." she thinks to herself.

Rei looks up ahead and notices a big set of doors coming up on her left. "That's it, that's the door that's intriguing me to enter." She thinks. "Bakudo # 5, Senko." Rei mumbles under her breath. Blinding everyone in the hallway as she slips through the door unnoticed.

Rei closes the door. and breathes a sigh of relief. "Alone at las..." she attempts to say when she hears a stern voice behind her. "Who are you?" Demanded the voice. Rei was frozen in fear and didn't want to turn around. "I asked you a question. Who are you?" demanded the man again. Rei turned around. Rei is looking at a man about 5'8", and is about 200 pounds of muscle. He was wearing a captains cloak. Which means Rei must have stumbled into his office. "I'm such an idiot." Rei thinks to herself. "I'm definitely going to be kicked out of the academy for this." "I...I'm, Rei Inazuma,sir!" she answers confidently. "Rei Inazuma, hmmm... I've heard about you. You've had a strong interest in squad 1 for a very long time now. I'm the acting captain of squad one at this current point in time. My name is Yakashi Tontoya. You must have been the one to..." But the captain was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Come in." The captain responded.

The door opened, and a girl appeared. She looked no older than rei, but was wearing the shinigami robes with the lieutenant badge on her arm. She had dark hair that was in a braid that rested between her should blades. the girl had a fair complexion with mysterious, tawny colored eyes. "Ah, Sabrina. Are you finished with those errands?" Asked Captain Tontoya. "Yes, captain I have. Who is this we have here?" Sabrina asks looking at Rei. "This is Rei Inazuma. She snuck in here during the tour." informs Captain Tontoya. "Should I get rid of her?" asks Sabrina. Rei had a jolt of electricity run through her body at that suggestion. "No, that won't be necessary.She has no ill intent. and besides she wished to join this squad someday." The captain looks at Rei. "I'm looking forward to the day you join this squad."

No sooner after the captain says that to Rei, a hell butterfly flutters into the room. It flies towards the captain and relays him a message. "This is Ezrachek Rayone, 2nd squad, unseated. I am currently observing your guards position at the senkai gate and she has recently encountered two bodies, both looking injured or possibly dead. She has her hands full with them. I'm requesting that you send backup immediately to her location." The captain changes from a passive facial expression to a serious look, he turns to Rei. "This is your lucky day." he states, then turns and looks at Sabrina. "Sabrina I want you to take the academy student and go inspect what's going on. Teach Rei what it means to be in squad 1." The captain looks at Rei 1 more time. "Follow the Lieutenants lead, observe, watch and take in everything you learn during this."

Rei stands there completely awestruck. She wasn't going to get in trouble for starters. Secondly she was going to get first hand experience, from a high ranking official no less. Rei looks at Sabrina. "Follow me." Sabrina says. "And don't do anything unless I say." Sabrina and Rei head off for the Senkai Gate together.

~A short while later~

Both Rei and Sabrina arrive at the gate and the crowd of people. "What's the situation?" Sabrina asks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shua0713
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:30 am

((OOC: Depending how many join this thread, I may jump in the posting order, to err... not die?))

"Don't strain myself, but walking to the shade ehh?" junko said this in a pretty casual tone. She was regaining her breath, she probably could get up, walk, mabye even run. "You don't trust me do you? I suppose not. Well, I as the 7th seat of squad Eleven order you to fucking help me up!" junko's reiatsu flashed, a ping of strength that is her normal self, heat acompanied it, radiating from her body for only a short moment... Hopefully it was enough to convince this person to help.

"What's the situation?"

Junko spun around, startled, she sprung to her feet, stumbling backwards, and fumbling with her sword. She didn't take well to being startled. She finally got her sword drawn, and she knew she wouldn't be able to use it for much longer if she fought who was in front of her. She was facing an unseated shinigami, a vice captain, and an academy student?

What a motley crew. the only real threat was the vice captain, and junko only knew that by the badge she wore on her arm. Anything that could go wrong, was going wrong.

"Shit." Junko tried to flash step, and it worked, to her amazement. She wasn't as weak as she thought she was... or mabye she was this strong and never realized it... either way she was behind... the Academy student.

"Noone move... not even twitch, or you are all dead in the next 4 seconds...". Junko couldn't follow up with the threat, but she could probably kill the unseated in less than 4, definetly this student. "I am going to run away... It is your job to stop me. Good luck."

Junko realized what she was doing. She was holding her sword to an Academy students neck... This was wrong... She needed to escape in a reasonable manner, as she couldn't make it out alive racing a vice captain.

"Fuck"

Junko flashstepped again, perhaps within a second of her saying that... back to where she was before.

She would settle this honorably. "I haven't fallen to the lows of killing students, although I would watch this bout, i think you will learn all you need to know about Zanjutsu..."

"I invite this fight... As i am the 'former' 7th seat of the 11th squad. I will meet my end with pride..."

Junko felt spirit power returning to her, she wasn't at much strength, but she could tell that her Zanpaktou was helping, the power was almost certainly from that, and not herself.

She stood in a defensive stance, ready to take on both shinigami at once. Ready to see why shinigami were called, "Death Gods."
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:59 am

Ezrachek watched from the shadows as one of the bodies broke away in a spinning motion, fumbling around with her sword. Amateur Ezrachek thought to himself, was quickly corrected as the girl flash stepped behind what looked like a student. What the hell is she doing!? Taking a f@$&ing student hostage!? Ezrachek thought to himself as he watched the scene. He prepared his feet to jump from the shadows. He was going to dismember the girls arm that was holding her sword to the students neck. Just before he jumped, the girl flash stepped once more. Ezrachek thought to himself that she probably just saved her an arm. He then noticed that a lieutenant from the 1st squad was there as well. Anger pulsed through Ezrachek. Being from the rugonkai, the nobles didn't think to highly of him, and Ezrachek hated the nobles with a passion. He wanted nothing more at this tkme than to jump into the scene, defeat the girl who started this whole thing, and rub it in the nobles face, however being hidden from the situation made Ezrachek the deadliest person here by far, even if he wasnt the strongest one here. So he decided to stay still in the shadows and continue to wait for the vital moment to strike. He would only get one shot at it before it became even fighting ground, at which he would then have the disadvantage, so he waited in the darkness of the shadows until he found the perfect time to strike.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Shakaku watched with a deathly calm as the situation played out, and her hand rested on her sword trembled slightly as she awaited the necessary time to unsheathe it. I knew it! I knew she was not to be trusted. Why didn't I attack her in the first place? She gritted her teeth as she thought to herself, angrily. Chances are there were no hollows and this man she badly injured, if not killed as a decoy to sway her. At least Squad 1 got my message, she thought smugly. She did as she was told and sent the alarm of any activity whatsoever. Now that there was her and the squad 1 lieutenant, she was sure that they could take on the former Shinigami. Her spiritual pressure was more evident than it was earlier, probably at the level of an eight or nine seated Shinigami. She was confident to prove herself as an exceptional guard, squad 1 member and to show to her lieutenant that she was a strong fighter. Maybe after today, she will be granted a seating.

Just please don't let anyone die! I would never forgive myself, Shakaku prayed silently. If there had to be a casualty, let it be her. If this mere Academy student was killed she would never be the same again. Though this was her post and it was her job as guard, she awaited her lieutenant to give the order before she jumped into battle alongside her.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:12 pm

The vice captain was shocked to say the least about the sudden turn of events. She hadn't really expected to run into trouble with something so mundane a task. With a simple greeting she had spurned the seemingly injured woman into action. As shocked as she was there was little doubt that the young academy student was even more shocked when the woman shunpo'd behind her and placed the naked zanpukto to her throat. Reflexively Sabrina's hand went to her own weapon within seconds of the sudden movement. She stood as still as a statue. It was possible for her to attack and strike the other woman down. Unfortunately there was the chance that it would result in the death of the student. Sabrina was confident in her skills, in a single motion she could draw her weapon and ease around the hostage taker. And in that very same motion should could end the rogue's life. The problem was that in doing so the body might twitch and weapon would finish it's task. All of her other options danced through her mind, but none were risk free.
On her honor as the Lieutent of the 1st Division she would see no harm done to the young girl.

"Now, calm down. Let us not be hasty." she said softly. There had been a request made only minutes ago. If she didn't report in quickly someone might become concerned and come search for her. There was no way to warn them of the possible hostage situation. "We can settle things peacefully." even as she spoke these words the attacker released the student. The situation had Sabrina further baffled. Now the woman spoke of her honor as the former 7th seat of the 11th squad. In the 13 Gotei the squads are almost completely independent. At most the Captains and their lieutenants are the most widely know of their respective groups. As such hearing that the woman before her was the previous 7th position was of little use. Still it brought to question why she was the 'former' owner of the seat. It was all quite confusing. She had taken the girl hostage to run, but now she was willing to fight, and perhaps die. It was apparent she could use shunpo, so it was possible she could flee at any time. Sabrina was trying her best to make heads or tails of it all and the confusion only kept building. During all of this her hand never left her sword.
"You speak of pride, I ask you cast it aside and surrender." she stared at the young shinigami and the student to her side. "I do not wish to soil my blade, nor do I wish for a fellow shinigami disgrace themselves further.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:12 am

((OOC: Shua, i asked arawn to take over the VC... simply becuase i am an Impatient bitch...))

Junko was ready for a fight, but it was not forthcoming. The vice captain only wished to talk. "Soil your blade? Fellow shinigami? I didn't think my crimes were so minor that I would be forgotten..." Junko's disbelief that killing nearly a dozen shinigami could go unnoticed to the higher ups of Soul Society. Not that it matters now... "I am afraid my pride is the only thing I have left to fight for."

Junko lowered her guard, this fight wouldn't be one of Zanjutsu and technique, it would be one of brutal speed and cunning. The other shinigami would be able to interject through kido and the occasional distraction, but the core of the fight rested between Junko and this lieutenant.

'Do not call me a fellow either, as If I can, i will have your innards spilled upon these stones as you would mine.' Junko said this bitterly, almost spitting the facts unto the air. "I have had enough of a shinigami's fellowship, I will never be the same because of it."

"Shinigami drove me out of here, My own squadmates chased me out. I left a place where I wasn't wanted. YOU drove me from the only home that I had left. YOU drove me into the hands of the humans..."
Junko's reiatsu was peaked now, well up to her normal standards of power. "Oh when they found out what I was, they did things that even your fucked up Captains could dream of. YOU fuckers are going to pay the price! HONOO, FENIKKUSU NO TENSHI!"

Junko was indeed weakened, her armor didn't form from the shikai, but her blade forked, and the wings burst through the back of her robes, folding tightly on her back. Her state of mind instantly locked in Paji, white flames licked across her forked blade, the force of her reiatsu created a small aura of flame around her.

Within seconds of shikai she charged, slashing her flames across the battleground, everyone present would be hit with the toxic white flames. Flash stepping through them, she attempted to cleave the vice-captain in half, a basic strike, but one that had to be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male
Number of Posts : 110
Job/Interests : Job: I have (technically) five jobs, and one paycheck. / Interests: Cardfight, Daughter, RPGs
Quote : No, she doesn't have a dirty diaper. She just farted.
Registration Date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:17 am

Honestly, his walks never usually took him this route, but with how he had pissed off several members of Squad eleven lately, he was forced to take the long way towards the Korotaka household. He was pushing a cart of food in front of him, laden with twenty pounds of curry, three cakes, and thirty-six litres of fluids, some hot cocoa, some sweet blue lemonade, and then there was the spiced chicken curry with eggs as well, another twenty pounds of curry to add to that. And on a second shelf on the cart, in honour of Natty and Gina’s birthday, he had managed to acquire fireworks. Lots and lots of fireworks. So many fireworks that they spilled down the sides of the cart in bags. When he was alive, for every special occasion he had attended, there were fireworks, and for the twin’s birthday, he had always brought fireworks as well. He had the cart laid down with an additional seventy-five pounds of the things.

As for himself, he had decided to go the route in disguise. He wore a large white porcelain mask, with no real face, but large empty eye sockets instead, with a plain-appearing black haori overtop. Underneath he had on his glasses, and a plain black kimono with sandals. His Zanpakto was tucked into a black obi, at the left of his hip. Over his ears he had on large headphones which cut out the sound of everything around him, leaving him only with the blaring music that he chose to listen to; electronica. But when he turned a corner and came out into the middle of a fight. He was already too late; the smell of smoke entering his nostrils making him quickly realize the ‘shit’ factor was about to hit the fan.

A woman was on one side with a downed man, and on the other side were a group of other Soul Reapers. Without having been there, he would never have known the proper context of things, and instead came to a rational idea of what he thought was happening. The woman on the one side was being attacked by Soul Reapers. The Soul Reapers where attacking this woman without reason, and by the look of things, would likely kill her, as he had rarely seen a lieutenant in a fight where someone didn't get seriously hurt or killed, and this woman would likely end up killed (Although the flames that seemed to be surrounding her did make her seem less unable to defend herself and....where those wings coming out of her back?). He assumed then that, therefore, to help this woman would be a good idea. Except, these thoughts all occurred as a tongue of flames licked at and engulfed the fireworks on his cart, creating a loud, incredible collection of bangs and showers of light, some that went up only a few feet, and others that soared high into the sky. And those thoughts were also tinted with the idea that this woman was stronger than him, and could perhaps help him to learn to become stronger himself.

He stumbled and fell back a bit, glad that the heavy, leaden haori and mask he wore deflected the flames and dulled the bright lights with their large forms. He had this outfit specifically for lighting fireworks, as he had set himself ablaze, and blown up body parts before, and had always needed to go to fourth squad for emergency healing afterwards. But something was wrong, as he could feel the flames engulfing his outfit. He looked, astonished to see them ablaze.

Frantically, he pulled the whole thing off, pushing it away and letting it burn where it couldn’t touch him. Panicking about his food, he rushed forwards and shoved the top tier of the cart off, removing the lidded part of the cooler unit, the main body of the cart, and exposing the food to the heat. Luckily, the rest of the cart wasn’t on fire. Without further thought, he pulled the cart to the woman, worried to get her into trouble for this too.

“Uh, hey,” He rushed, “It might be a good idea to come with me. I’m sure those fireworks won’t go unnoticed, and I’m going to get shit for it if I stay around. You might too if you’re here when more people come. I’m sure I just alerted the whole of the Soul Society to this area. Or don’t, Choice’s yours.”
Back to top Go down
SoulReaperShua

SoulReaperShua

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Job/Interests : Establishing my true power/calling
Quote : You Don't Need A Reason To Help People - Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy 9)
Registration Date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:36 am

With all the commotion going on, Rei was a little confused. All she knew for sure was that she had to act quickly. Rei noticed that the intruder was about to slip through their grasp, by the aid of a newcomer into this fray. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo #9, Geki!"

Rei aims the kidou directly at the intruder. Unfortunately for Rei, a firework went of right as she was about to cast the kidou, knocking her aim off by mere inches. the Kidou flew past the intruder and headed straight for towards the newcomer. Rei caught a glimpse of the person and she realized that it was Ankou. The man who once saved her from instructor Osu.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shua0713
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:01 am

(OOC: The posting order is fucked, Re-set with me, then Arawn on the VC, Shak, Erza, Shua, FtM. Hopefully that will restore abit of the flow to the thread.)

Junko's mind was white, blank, a simple desire to kill the woman in front of her. Explosions tend to disrupt one's focus though. Junko was thrown by the fireworks into the wall to her right. The wall didn't break or anything dramatic, but Junko was slowed, her eyes lit up with realization that she couldn't very well beat the vice captain AND the 3 shinigami that had shown up, while she stood, her Paji faded away. She was weak now, far to weak to beat the vice captain in combat. Perhaps combat was to be avoided for now... "You can't run, not with all that talk you just trumped up" Junko's honorable half thought, while her reasonable half thought, "To fight is to die, or at least be defeated, and defeat isn't an option, even if there is more honor in it." Junko's honorable half chipped in with something abit reasonable, "How are you going to get away from a VICE Captain if you can't hobble her or something, you're slow, slower than tatsuya, perhaps slower than that goddamned unseated welp over there, and even with shunpo, that Vice captain can beat you on your best day. Face it, death is the better option here"

"Fuck" Junko said. And then resumed her charge, she couldn't beat the Vice captain and her cronies, but perhaps she could... no, no hostages, she needed to be clever. Not despicable, not decietful. Ok, mabye abit decietful, but cleverness needs to be the forefront, she need to avoid Paji, for the Raw power of the technique disables a warriors greatest asset, their mind. Her mind had nearly a thousand years of experience.

So attack it was, and with a clever strategy. She started her shunpo, it was slow, the Vice Captain would see it, hopefully the unseated wouldn't, and the student seemed capable enough with her kido, casting one that missed on Junko, but she wouldn't see it at all. So a flash step, and then using the planted fact that she is in squad 11 would make this a suprise, Kido.

She mumbled her kido, perhaps she would get scolded for doing so in academy, but it helped in a real battle. "Hado 2, Reel" Junko cast with her off hand, her left hand, on the Lieutenant, right as she swung her sword in at a diagonal, a drawing stroke as it were. Text-book Zanjutsu, but it was effective. Hopefully it would be effective this time...

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:06 pm

The student's intrusion with a cart laden with fireworks was most unexpected. The sudden denotation of said fireworks was equally startling. Sabrina had her focus on the other shinigami so had missed the new comer's entrance. The vice captain moved away from vibrant display of sparks and lights. Her captain has chastised her before Too much focus is just as bad as none at all Thanks to this oversight things might have taken a turn for the worse. Another person had walked into the rather sensitive situation. Now she had to worry about safeguarding three people if the other shinigami decided to attack. Three? She had felt something when she had arrived. A quick scan of spiritual energies confirmed it; there was one more person present. For some reason they had suppressed their energies. While it did leave them hidden the casting of the spell left a trail similar to smoke from a fire. Just barely could she feel the faint residue of the caster. Not sure if it was an ally or enemy Sabrina made sure to keep here senses sharp.

The student had cast a spell in the confusion. It was unclear if it had hit it's target as the other woman seemed rather fine despite it. Despite the hectic situation she closed her eyes. Breathing deeply Sabrina prepared herself mentally for battle. In less than a second her eyes popped open.
"Sing thy song, Lyrianna." She spoke as she pulled her weapon free of it's scabbard. There was a flash of blue light and a loud tone, as the weapons shifted and changed. When the light faded Sabrina held a weapon as big as her body. A large but thin blade measuring over four feet long and it’s handle a foot by itself. The handle’s end was a large gold ring. Three similar gold rings were located along the back of the massive blade. Above the three rings there was a fourth ring, but this one adorned with white feathers. (Couldn’t find one with white feathers)

Spoiler:

Sabrina drove the tip of the foot and a half wide blade in the ground. The edge slide into the stone pavement like butter. With one hand she drew the weapon up and rested the flat of the blade upon her shoulder.
"Stay back, and try not to draw her attention.” She said without looking a the student beside her. “If you see the chance; run.” With that her preparations were complete, but it would seem that Junko had finished must quicker with hers. The flame using shinigami had vanished. Sabrina was suddenly being yanked off her feet. She had felt the others' person energy rise, but hadn't expected a spell. The next second she found herself being yanked forward. Her adversary was waiting. Sabrina using the forward momentum to swing the large blade off her shoulder into the other weapon’s path. She held the flat of the blade before her like a shield. Junko’s weapon hit transformed zanpukto. When they connected a soft chime sounded from Sabrina’s sword. The lower ring on her weapon began to shine a powder blue.
“Such a sweet note.” Sabrina said from behind her shield. “It is a shame it has to come to this. For now we much compose your requiem.” Her right hand joined the left on the weapon’s handle. She spun her zanpukto so that the large ring on the hilt came up to her face. “Forte.” With that simple word a burst of sound erupted from the ring. The air rippled from her as a cone of force and sound shot at Junko. Although Sabrina had said it in such a low voice it was now like a thunderous scream, a titanic yell.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Shakaku nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound of fireworks exploding over head. What the hell? She thought and glanced over to find Ankou looking quite disoriented from the explosives. Soon after, the fight between the stranger and her lieutenant had begun, erupting in a huge amount of spiritual pressure as Sabrina released her Shikai. This is too dangerous for us to be here. We could get caught up in the crossfires and die. I have to do something. She contemplated drawing her sword and jumping into the fray but what good would that do? she didn't have Shikai yet, hell, she didn't even know the name of her zanpakuto. She would get in the way, or even get herself killed. Her head told her to think and think hard. What could she do to be useful...? She felt as if all the blood rush from her body and left her a cold carcass. The Academy students. She at least could put up a fight if she was caught up in the frenzy but they couldn't. Ankou couldn't even wield his sword properly, let along fight against a rogue Shinigami with it.

In that instant, Shakaku turned and grabbed the female Academy student next to her, throwing her over the shoulder as she started running towards the cause of the explosives. "Ankou!" She called and pulled the Academy student onto her other shoulder. "Jeez you guys are heavier than I expected," she growled and jumped up onto a distant building to avoid being caught up in the fighting. Setting the students down she sighed. "You two stay here. Don't even think about going down there to fight, you hear me? Then it would have to be me to go and drag your bloody body back up here and plan a funeral, you understand?" She glared down at the students. "It's for your own safety." Her gaze softened as she patted Ankou on the head and sat next to him. "My lieutenant knows what she's doing, no need to worry." At least she better know, Shakaku thought grimly.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:41 am

(Ending thread, you asshats took to long.)

Junko managed to fight toe to toe for only a moment. The Lieutenant was a place that was earned, and this girl showed it. She used an ability which blasted Junko backwards, it propelled her into flight, her instincts taking over where her mind lacked her wings spread, and her body twisted, doing a 180 degree turn, using the propulsion as a catapult. The reason was fairly obvious to anyone who was a spiritual body, Junko's reiatsu was decreasing rapidly, Junko knew that shikai wouldn't last forever, and the blast of air was good enough to send Junko on her way. The rukon district was mabye 100 feet away from her now, and she passed though the gates unscathed, as the gates were not activated. She was where she needed to be. All according to plan.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:19 am

Sabrina was beyond surprised that the intended attack assisted rather than disabled the target. She had thought the wings were nothing more than ornaments. Honestly she should have known better with such an elaborate transformation. Her overconfidence had been her own undoing. Sabrina was about to pursue and then halted. Her first priority was the safety of the student, she was her responsibility after all. The Captain had made her bring Rei along, she wasn't going to abandon her now just to chase the criminal down. With a sigh she spun the massive weapon over her head then pierced the ground once more. Both her hand held the handle as she closed her eyes and concentrated.
"Operetta." she said and the whole blade began to hum. The subtle vibrations slowly traveled into her hands. While it looked like nothing was happening the blade was sending out sounds much akin to sonar. Soft sounds raced in every direction and reflecting back to her. It was all noise to Sabrina, but with Lyrianna's help it painted a map of the area. Slowly the field expanded until it encompassed well over 100ft.

She could 'see' everything now. The woman had indeed left. Sabrina was worried that the shinigami had only retreated to come back and ambush them. It was during this time that she discovered the hidden man. Although invisible to the naked eye he gave plenty of sounds. His breathing gave him away. The rise and fall of his chest, the rustling of his clothing. There was no way to hid the noise no matter how much he tried. The way his heart was beating made her doubt he was an enemy. Perhaps he was some hapless person that had stumbled upon the scene and was reluctant to approach. She sighed and opened her eyes. She released one of her hands on the weapon.
"She's gone." she spoke evenly to those gathered. "I need to contact headquarters. They'll want to know that there's a rogue on the loose." Sabrina reached into her inner pocket and removed her phone. She dialed the communication office to relay what had just occurred at the gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Escape Plan(Open)   The Escape Plan(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Escape Plan(Open)
Page 1 of 1