The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ko Kyouchi (Shinigami)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KoKyoucghi

KoKyoucghi

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Job/Interests : Disabled
Registration Date : 2012-07-10

Ko Kyouchi (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Ko Kyouchi (Shinigami)   Ko Kyouchi (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Name: Ko Kyouchi

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 198lbs

Personality: He is believed to have a split personality disorder. One appears to be a shy, laid-back kind of guy who tends to avoid fighting anything he doesn't consider a threat to the Soul Society. The other personality is a psychotic, "I will kill everything the way of my objective" kind of perspective. He switches personalities when he is threatened.

Appearance: He stands at 6'3" tall, has black hair parted to the left covering his left eye. His right eye is brown where his left eye is black. He wears a standard shinigami robe missing the right sleeve of the top. His right arm is covered in tattoos looking like a memorial to all of his friends lost from hollows.

Sealed Zanpakutō : The sealed Zakpakutō is 4 daggers, 2 on each hip, that are black, white, green and blue. They are about 15 inches each in length. The black daggers blade guard looks like a black dragon scale. The same goes for the white, green and blue daggers but their blade guards are their color.

Spirit Power:15

Speed:15

Technique: 15

Fighting Skill:15

History/Background: Ko was the youngest of royal bloodline before he died. As he came to soul society he had a high class attitude which was quickly broken by living in Rukongai. He quickly learned to fend for himself before entering the shinigami academy. As he entered the academy he learned many things that he didn't know before.

Rp sample: As Ko steps out into the training area he looks around for his classmates. He thinks to himself 'Was I late?'. In the distance he sees his classmates training, so he runs over to them greeting them with a warm welcome. "Hey guys sorry I'm late. I misplaced my robes after I cleaned them." The fellow classmates chuckle a bit at him getting him to join the Kido lesson.
Today was their first Kido lesson, they were learning 'Bakudo No, 1 Sai' The teacher asked Ko to come forward in front of the class due to his tardiness. The teacher demonstrates Sai on him and advises everyone not to fight it due to they could harm themselves more if they try to fight getting out of it. As the teacher released Ko from the Kido he asked Ko to recite the incantation to make it more effective and use the Bakudo.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ko Kyouchi (Shinigami)   Ko Kyouchi (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:11 am

JUDGEMENT PENDING
Back to top Go down
KoKyoucghi

KoKyoucghi

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Job/Interests : Disabled
Registration Date : 2012-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Ko Kyouchi (Shinigami)   Ko Kyouchi (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:39 am

Whats wrong with Ko's profile?
Back to top Go down
SoulReaperShua

SoulReaperShua

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Job/Interests : Establishing my true power/calling
Quote : You Don't Need A Reason To Help People - Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy 9)
Registration Date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Ko Kyouchi (Shinigami)   Ko Kyouchi (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Ko, You should know who this is from the username, I was talking to a friend of mine today, and what he said is you should add more details into the following : Personality (like how you act in certain situations, etc... instead of vague statements), Appearance (Come on man you're more creative than this Razz, tell your build if you're clean cut, etc etc), and History (don't be so vague get more into detail about your background) ... and last they are iffy about you having 4 blades, a lot of people dual-wield here but from what I hear they don't role-play them all too well so the fact that you have 4 blades, is just like. "he only has 2 arms, how the hell is he supposed to wield 4 blades?" kind of deal also "how would he role-play 4-blade fighting?"

so in the end you just have to add more work to your character and improvise and/or change your zanpakuto idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shua0713
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ko Kyouchi (Shinigami)   Ko Kyouchi (Shinigami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ko Kyouchi (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1