The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ijin (Shinigami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ijin

Ijin

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Job/Interests : Prime Mediator
Quote : "Fight life, it'll kill you anyway."
Registration Date : 2012-07-05

Ijin (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Ijin (Shinigami)   Ijin (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:43 am

Name: Ijin Karitoriki

Height: 5ft 7"

Weight: 148 lbs.

Personality: Ijin is cocky, and stubborn. He believes he can take on anything and anyone, and will always try. An eternal joker, he sometimes can't shut his mouth to save his life. Has two personalities, one his own since his life as a human, the other of his best friend Donovan, who died with him. His own is eternally serious and loyal, Donovan's is either joking or murderous.

Appearance: Having spent too much time on the dark side of the human world, Ijin fell into liking of the goth culture. Having long black hair (usually in a ponytail) and violet eyes, he fit in perfectly. Usually found wearing spiked knee high boots over-top his Shinigami robes, he also wears his sash across his chest, from shoulder to opposite hip. Upon further examination, it is discovered that he wears thick black eyeliner, and deadly metal false nails, painted in a blood red.

Sealed Zanpakuto: Ijin's Zanpakto is carried over his back, attached to his sash, and is in the form of a traditional long sword.

Spirit Power: 15

Speed: 15

Technique: 10

Fighting Skill: 20

History/Background: Ijin was a bit of a quiet child in his human days (not that he's changed much). He got into a lot of fights, and won most of them. He always was called a nutcase, or a monster, and although he pretended to like it, inside he died a little every time he was called by those titles. Once he turned 16, things around him began to change. He started to see and talk to people he couldn't touch. He started hearing moans and screams that no-one else noticed. Diagnosed as a schizophrenic, Ijin was sent to a special boarding school for criminals and the mentally unstable. After dealing with meds, and constant surveillance for a month, Ijin was about ready to snap. The only thing that kept him from busting out by force was his friend Donovan. Donovan was a lot like Ijin, though a lot wilder, harsher. But one day, the world came crashing down again. Ijin saw a monster. Huge, with a hole in the middle of its chest. Believing it to be a delusion brought on by schizophrenia, he ignored it and continued talking to Donovan. Then the thing swung at Donovan, and TOUCHED him. Donovan was launched several feet through the air, and hit one of the buildings with a bone crunching thud. Running towards Donovan, spiked knee highs tearing up the soil under his feet, Ijin reached his friend. Amazingly, Donovan was standing up. Next to his crumpled body. Ijin panicking, realizes whats gone on his entire life. He can see dead people. Turning to protect his friend, the fist of the monster met him next. Once he realized that he too was dead, Ijin didn't know what to do. Just as the beast was upon them, a figure in a black robe fell from the sky, swinging a sword. Not knowing what was going on, Ijin held Donovan tight, swearing to protect him. But as he held tightly to Donovan, he vanished, seeming to travel within him. Knowing Donovan would be safe now he turned to meet the new threat. Before he could react, he had been hit on the head with the butt of the mans blade. After travelling to the soul society, and figuring out what had saved him, he knew he wanted to be one. A Shinigami!

Rp Sample: (Solo)

Damn. For being the soul society, they have some really terrible smokes. I think to myself as I take a (un)healthy pull off one of them. I shrug. At least they do the same job, without the side effects. I chuckle to myself, take the last pull of it, and grind it under my right toe. I admire it for a second, the three inch long spikes glistening black off the toe.
"Hey, look it's the newbie." some idiot laughs. "Lets get him!" My only thought was 'Good luck with that.' As one of the three sends a fist my way, I spin towards it and bring my elbow back into the guy's face. Feeling bone crunch, I dart my eyes back and forth, looking for my next attacker. I hear something moving through the air behind me, so I spin and flip onto my hands, attempting to grab the object with my feet. I fail. The board hits me full on in the genitals. I let out a groan and a stream of extremely violent and colorful curse words. Staggering to my feet, I see all three now have a weapon of some kind in their hands. Huh. Didn't want to have to do this but... I kick the bottom of my sheath, launching my Zanpakuto into the air, I catch it on the way down. Swinging it in a wide arc.
"You all ready to play this fair now?" my voice changes, deeper, more menacing "Or are you three just here to die by our hand?" We were completely unprepared for the cuff to the back of our head. We turn and soil ourselves. It's our sensei.
"And what were you going to be doing with that Ijin?"
"These idiots attacked us! They were asking for it!" we yell.
"You know you're forbidden to harm the members of rukongai."
"Come on Harichi sensei, they called us on!"
"Calm down Ijin. Your referring to yourself as more than one." he whispers this. Oh. That's bad.
"Yes sensei. Please forgive me." I say with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

Ijin (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ijin (Shinigami)   Ijin (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:24 am

Approved

Rank - 0
Back to top Go down

Ijin (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1