The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinri- Superhuman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinri

Shinri

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2012-07-01

Shinri- Superhuman Empty
PostSubject: Shinri- Superhuman   Shinri- Superhuman I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Superhuman

Name: Shinri, shortened to Shin by most.

Race: Mixed ethnicity- Native American and Caucasian, skin tone of the latter, though darker than most.

Birthplace: Texas, city unknown, currently lives midway between Sanagu and Karakura.

Looks: Shinri stands at a total height of 5 feet, 8 inches. For the most part, he’s quite average. He has a strong jaw, for a teenager, and sharp, angular features that give his face a very forward, sharp appearance. He has a wolfish smile, with a bit of twist towards one side, making him truly an impish one. His eyes are his only defining feature. The shining silver irises stand out against his year-round-tan skin and jet black, messy hair, forward-flowing and reaching his jaw to frame his face, and just past his eyes in the front. He’s skinny, with no real muscle definition, though this is an unintentional coverup.

Shinri generally dresses comfortably, even in his school uniform, which he wears most often. A pair of khaki cargo shorts and a plain black tee usually make up his ensemble when not in school. The uniform consists of a black coat, which he never bothers to wear, a white, button-down shirt, which he leaves either half or untucked, and a black tie, which hangs loosely tied around his neck. He maintains a habit of wearing a pair of black-on-white running shoes, even in his uniform, for quick getaways and comfort.

Spoiler:

Personality: Mischief is the game of choice when it comes to Shinri. he has a loving heart, and a good-natured attitude. He’s a joker, and a prankster, but he also knows when to take things seriously. He enjoys meeting new people, and getting better at any and everything he can. Despite his go-getter attitude towards life, however, Shinri is a slacker to the core. He’ll just as easily bum a meal off someone, or sleep instead of doing homework as he would push himself to his limits when he DOES decide to do something.

In his free time, Shin enjoys many extreme sport-type hobbies, such as freerunning and parkour. He indulges in BMX as well, as his trusty bike is his main mode of transportation. He’s an explorer, and knows the streets of both Sanagu and Karakura like the back of his hand because of it. He can differentiate between Spirits and People, but most often treats any of them with the same manner. He’s a loyal friend and a fierce competitor, with heart that never gives in. When it comes to a fight, he’ll aim to win at any cost. His ideas often get him into trouble, however, whether it be with local authorities, grumpy adults, or one of the many girls he tries to flirt with. Overall, Shinri is a well rounded, relaxed individual, with the heart of a warrior.

Special Characteristics: Other than his eyes, Shinri’s only special characteristic is his amazing versatility and ability to adapt to any situation, due to living on his own. He does, however, carry around a total of 5 small spheres of different material, to use in conjunction with his Fullbring; One iron sphere, one wooden sphere, a glass sphere, a marble sphere, and a diamond sphere. These are all carried in a small marble bag attached to his waist.

Special Power

General Power: Biokinesis

Techniques/Abilities:
Spoiler:

Stats:

Spirit Power: 18

Speed: 18

Technique: 12

Fighting Skill: 12

History:
Spoiler:

Role Playing Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shinri on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Shinri- Superhuman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinri- Superhuman   Shinri- Superhuman I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Sorry for the late reply, things have been busy, and I've been quite lazy. Not to mention a shortage of moderators. That aside let's get to business. Your first power is denied. It actually goes against the template

Quote :
Item of Affinity: (This is the item a fullbringer uses to access their powers. A watch, boots, bookmark, etc. Describe its most basic form and what it then transforms into. The item used is merely a tool for your power. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT POWERS THAT SHROUD YOU IN POWER.)

While it doesn't complete shroud you, it does completely transform you. In truth I see little use in transforming into a smaller animal unless running and hiding. Turning into something bigger will only make you a larger target for whatever is hunting you. The only benefit from transforming would come from a fantasy creature like a griffon or dragon. That would still be against the rules. But the second skill is more likely than the first. The ability to assume traits of animals is akin to the shifting partially to the materials you touch.

As for the third ability the question arise can you do the same to elements. Water, fire, lightning, etc. It reminds me of Absorbing man (old comic villain) He could do things like that. A more current incarnation is that guy on Ben 10. I would also like to pose a question: Why would the mother have those orbs/stones? Carrying around a diamond like that. It almost infers that she had similar powers or something. Odd you get the exact same thing as she did.
Back to top Go down
Shinri

Shinri

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2012-07-01

Shinri- Superhuman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinri- Superhuman   Shinri- Superhuman I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Yeah, I figured that one would be a little iffy, but it was worth a shot. No worries, though, I've edited both to be a bit more clear, and the first with one of many alternate abilities. Here me out on that one, while it does have full body capability, there's plenty handicap and self-regulation for that, I made sure to list that. As for the spheres his mother left, that's for later on in his story Smile
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Shinri- Superhuman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinri- Superhuman   Shinri- Superhuman I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Tweaking done. I Approve.

CURRENT RANK = 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinri- Superhuman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinri- Superhuman   Shinri- Superhuman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinri- Superhuman
Page 1 of 1