The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Hollows Only!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Follow the Morrigan

Male
Number of Posts : 110
Job/Interests : Job: I have (technically) five jobs, and one paycheck. / Interests: Cardfight, Daughter, RPGs
Quote : No, she doesn't have a dirty diaper. She just farted.
Registration Date : 2011-11-26

For Hollows Only! Empty
PostSubject: For Hollows Only!   For Hollows Only! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:57 am

So, I was busy putting things away, and I found some images I had drawn from when I first really got into bleach. My favourite things were Hollows. I've drawn Frog Hollows and Blob Hollows, and what looked like a Toupee Hollow as well. A lot of these older drawings are stained, and I can't get a decent scan or picture of them to put them up, nor can I shop them into a better shape. But there are some that I have (Doppelganger and Blackwyrm) that I can put up. So here's a thread dedicated to the Art of Hollows. If you have a request for a Hollow to be drawn, PM me with links to your text description, and anything else. I cannot do everything, only what inspires me, though I do try to draw what I think I see from the creature's description. What I imagine and what I can actually draw are two different things. Other than that, enjoy the Hollows!

For those of you looking for something interesting to fight in your own story, feel free to use some of these as well. Most of them are mass-manufactured Hollows, and each Hollow I draw has its own bio.

Blackwyrm
For Hollows Only! 303692_10150853238956507_1572458382_n
Spoiler:

Octohand
For Hollows Only! 562081_10150853432226507_1944872387_n
Spoiler:

Last edited by Follow the Morrigan on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more Hollows)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

For Hollows Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hollows Only!   For Hollows Only! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:46 am

Hand eyes, nifty.
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female
Number of Posts : 152
Job/Interests : Ministry of silly walks
Quote : "Life isn't fair, get over it."
Registration Date : 2011-12-18

For Hollows Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hollows Only!   For Hollows Only! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:16 am

Swag.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

For Hollows Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hollows Only!   For Hollows Only! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:28 am

I will say for a moment there it looked like the second one was sitting down. Upon looking at it abit longer I realized those were his legs and the back of the "chair" was his arms. That's what I get for not paying attention. I mean really why would a hollow be sitting down in a chair of all things? :p
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female
Number of Posts : 152
Job/Interests : Ministry of silly walks
Quote : "Life isn't fair, get over it."
Registration Date : 2011-12-18

For Hollows Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hollows Only!   For Hollows Only! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:43 am

Lathargic perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male
Job/Interests : Job: I have (technically) five jobs, and one paycheck. / Interests: Cardfight, Daughter, RPGs

For Hollows Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hollows Only!   For Hollows Only! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:23 pm

IKEA, maybe?

Two more, plus a special one!
For Hollows Only! 269395_10150857567726507_717451939_nFor Hollows Only! 223834_10150857568081507_459513601_n

And have fun! I'll put up the finished images later.
I would like to include the lot of you though! Feel free to PM me your ideas for names and abilities and a brief bio on these two images. Have at it and enjoy! this is a group project. The winner gets a special mention on here.

And an evolved Doppelganger. No, he hasn't gone Arrancar.
For Hollows Only! 538617_10150857577041507_1565771966_a
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

For Hollows Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hollows Only!   For Hollows Only! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:29 pm

You'll have to admit it does look like an arrancar since it's the uniform and sword on the sword across the back. That aside is the first one missing it's head? Or is that a snout like an anteater?
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male

For Hollows Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hollows Only!   For Hollows Only! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:46 pm

The first one is missing its head. I have a few different ideas for masks, and figured maybe I should start up with some generic mask listings as well. Pick a mask, pick a body, cut and paste. Presto! Unique Hollow.

Doppel's gotten an upgrade by eating a Soul Eater. He's able to adopt the appearance of those he eats. He's just a puddle of goo in the shape of a man, although the image isn't finished, I did note that he looked a lot like an Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Aohada Nigami

Aohada Nigami

Male
Number of Posts : 33
Job/Interests : Making Lists
Quote : I don't join...I lead.
Registration Date : 2012-06-05

For Hollows Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hollows Only!   For Hollows Only! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:47 am

So, here's a little story to go behind this Hollow, and the seven others to come. This is one of a group of benign Vasto Lordes and Adjuchas. Each has two unique abilities that they all seem to share: The first is their ability to spawn Low Hollows from themselves, and the second is their ability to create Reishi from themselves naturally to feed their low Hollows. Most of them are simple creatures that don't seem to care about much other than themselves and their followings, others...they're more intelligent, but could care less about the world and the things that inhabit it.
All of these Hollows are Vasto Lorde, except the Unknown Hollow, who is to remain an Adjuchas due to the betrayal of Wyser.

The Unknown Hollow
Spoiler:

The Unknown Hollow - Adjuchas
Spoiler:

The Unknown Hollow - Adjuchas with Fifth Ability
Spoiler:

Last edited by Aohada Nigami on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:58 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Added History to final evolution)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

For Hollows Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hollows Only!   For Hollows Only! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Points for originality. Swallow form seems like a waste since most hollow become bipedal upon Adjuchas. But that aside there's not real benefit in doing so. Just as much as no real benefit for the shifting from being invisible. Still quite an original thought. Upon looking at the other three traits, I can see why the 4th is such a catch all defensive skill. I'd suggest dumping the 3 other and rolling into a single ability "He goes into trap form making himself visible, when he eats swallow is active" Something like that. Seem cluttered, but you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Hollows Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Hollows Only!   For Hollows Only! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Hollows Only!
Page 1 of 1