The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ground Zero (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyklus

Male
Number of Posts : 36
Registration Date : 2011-05-31

Ground Zero (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Ground Zero (Open)   Ground Zero (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:17 am

Days were long, but nights were longer. That's how Zyklus felt as he strolled down a dark alleyway between two massive buildings in Karakura town. Stopping near a green dumpster, he leaned against the steel construct and reached into his back pocket. Pulling out a red, card prism, he pushed up on the bottom and revealed its contents -- seven remaining cigarettes and a blue zippo lighter. Plucking out a smoke and the necessary tool, he flipped the top and slammed his thumb down on the gear, lighting it. Slipping the butt into his mouth, he held the flame to the end and inhaled. Snapping the lighter shut and putting it back in the carton, he pushed it closed and put it back in his pocket. Taking another drag, he exhaled through his nose and pulled the carcinoginious stick from his mouth, holding it between his first two fingers between the second and third knuckle.

"Fuck I'm bored." Muttering to himself, he took another puff and forced himself off the dumpster. Sliding his free hand into his front jean pocket, he continued walking. Passing by silver trash cans and a homless man sleeping on a cardboard box using urine-soaked newspapers as a blanket, he smiled. Finishing his cigarette, he flicked the butt against the wall behind him, it shattering into a collection of sparks and ash before falling to the ground and rolling along the ground with a breeze. Turning, he walked up to the hobo and knelt down beside him. Staring at him for a few moments, his head turning at an angle every now and then with curiosity, he sighed deeply. Shaking his head, he stood back up straight and raised his arm over the poor creature. "Let's introduce a little chaos into the world... I'm sure you have some juicy regrets." It was hard to see in the shadows of night, but a black liquid began bubbling up from beneath his flesh, smoothing over his hand and then proceeding up his arm, spreading rapidly until his entire body was coated in the strange substance.

"Goodnight, sweet prince." From his palm, a black thread shot down and pierced the center of the hobo's skull, punching clean through it and severing his life. Just to make sure, three more tendrils burst from his hand and penetrated his flesh at crucial, vital areas (to be more precise, through his neck to cut through his spinal column, into his heart to stop it, and another to join through the brain. Drawing them back in, he took a step back and let his Ubel dissipate back into his body. To his eyes and to the eyes of every other spiritually aware being, a silver-blue mist began to raise from his chest, preceeded by a slightly smaller version of the homeless guy pulled himself up from the body. "What the hell?" He looked around, confused. "Welcome to Death." Zyklus answered, eyeing the chain that connected his spirit to his body. "D-death?" He was obviously shocked. "Are you the grim reaper?"

"No, I'm afraid that's not my job." He chuckled at the ridiculousness of the situation. Perhaps he could have a little more fun than he thought. "Then... what are you? Are you God?" This sparked something inside the German man. "Yes. Not the God you think, but I'm a god nonetheless." The soul nodded slowly, his eyes growing sadder with every word Zyklus spoke. "Why did I die? What was the purpose of my life?" He could have rolled his eyes at that one. How stereotypical. "Some people find a sweet bliss in ignorance. Are you sure you would like to know the answer to that question?" This is where things got interesting. "Yes." Stepping toward the spirit, Zyklus placed his hand comfortingly on his shoulder.

"Well you see... I was bored." He let his words sink in for a moment, before lowering his hand to the chain. Wrapping his hand around it tightly, he yanked hard, ripping it from his chest. Dropping it, he returned to his previous place. The soul looked down for a moment, pondered something, and looked back up at Zyklus. Suddenly, he dropped to his knees and began wailing. "Oh God! What have you done? That hurts so f-fucking much!" Howling, the spirit went into mad fits of pain-induced hysterics. Zyklus just couldn't help himself. He began laughing, his green eyes never leaving the events that he caused. "Do me a favor... Remember me!" Turning, he broke eye contact with the to-be creature that began to disappear and continued walking out of the alleyway, exiting it and entering the deserted streets of the sleeping town.

"Now then... What to do, what to do..." Whistling, he flipped his cloak around him to get it out of his way and began stepping with purpose. The dimmed lights coming from the rotted shops and dilapidated buildings of the old part of town reflected off of puddles still not evaporated. It had been pretty cloudy lately. Something was bound to be up in a place like this, it was so stereotypical it HAD to be true. Looking up, he glanced at the gray curtain that split this world and the rest of the universe. Returning his gaze to the streets, he scanned the area he was in. Hmm... maybe he should just stay here and wait. He could feel something coming. Yeah. That was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

Ground Zero (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Zero (Open)   Ground Zero (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:54 am

Music was pounding in her ears as she lept across the rooftops of Karakura Town. It has been a while since she had been here, this was the town that she died in; she was sure that no one had missed her given her life style. The Cheetah-like Hollow took the earbuds out as she scensed something was wrong, looking down on the side of a tall building she saw what was happening. A homeless man had died she wasn't sure how but she noticed another man standing above him, Maybe he feels sorry for the man. she thought as the soul emerged from the dead body.

She didn't hear much of the confersation but saw that the man standing could see him. The man took hold of the Soul's Chain of Fate and ripped it from his chest the Hollow heard the words before this had happened, "Well you see... I was bored." she bit back a hiss as she saw the man leaving, What is going on?! she asked herself stareing in shock.

Her lips cerled into a snarl as she bared her white fangs that gleamed in the moonlight. Jumping t the ground behind the struggleing soul, "Forgive me." she whispered. The wounded Soul heard something behind him but before he could turn around compleatly he felt a sharp pain behind his neck and died once again. The Hollow absorbed the Soul and glared at the man as he was leaving; she followed him.
Back to top Go down
Zyklus

Male
Number of Posts : 36
Registration Date : 2011-05-31

Ground Zero (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Zero (Open)   Ground Zero (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:56 pm

Hmm... What was that noise? Zyklus swileled on the heel of his black combat boot, left foot, so he could face the entrance to the alleyway he had just come through. A strange creature was standing there, staring at him. What was that? A Hollow? If so, it was a strange color. White fur instead of black? Interesting. Was she an evolution like him, a mutation in her genes allowing for her to adapt and transcend her regular limits, or was she just defective? There was a very fine line between mutation and defection, you know. Taking a step toward it, his green eyes traced the hard muscles that rippled beneath the Hollow's flesh. Yes. That was what it was. He could feel its energy, and there was nothing quite like the sorrow that emanated from a Hollow's soul.

"Good morning, little thing. What are you doing in a place like this? Don't you know it's dangerous to be on this planet for someone of your kind?" Another step, and his body was once more covered in the black skin that was Ubel. "You know... the darkness of this city really defiles your beautiful fur. Why don't you come up here and play with me?" From his back, two wings erupted from the inky psuedo-flesh that covered his body. Flapping them hard and jumping, he gained a little air. Powering his way straight up, his eyes never left the white creature, curious as to what it would do. Would it follow him into the moonlight, or would it remain on the ground? Although it was hard to see behind Ubel, Zyklus was grinning with much enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

Ground Zero (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Zero (Open)   Ground Zero (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:26 pm

The Hollow gared once again at the strange human, Just what is man? she thought as he took a step closer to her. "Good morning, little thing. What are you doing in a place like this? Don't you know it's dangerous to be on this planet for someone of your kind?" he asked her. She chose not to say anything, and merly flicked her tail. The man continued to stared at her, "You know... the darkness of this city really defiles your beautiful fur. Why don't you come up here and play with me?" he asked as he spread his wing and took to the sky,

The young hollow's eyes widened in shock, she was not expecting that. But what really got her was that coment about her fur, Was he just flirtting with me? Strange man. she thought and she leapt onto the roof of a tall building close to the man. With the moonlight shinning brightly her once white fur began to shine to a silver color and her eyes almost terqoise rather then their useual almost green color. She tilted her head as if to ask How did you do that?, she gathered her energy and slowly created her Aura wings as she too took to the sky. Try to top that. she challanged in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

Ground Zero (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Zero (Open)   Ground Zero (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:57 am

In a nearby ramen shop sat a man eating a bowl of delicous misou ramen he seemed odd the way he was dressed and his look hinted to his american lineage. He had 4 empty bowls in a stack while he worked on his fith bowl until something caught his attention a sense of a odd prescence that only spiritual aware people can sense. The man stood up quickly as he set the unfinished bowl on the table then the money for his food and began to walk towards the location of the odd prescence. The man was named Isaac kennedy a being called a bount who fed on the souls of the dead to sustain there immortality. But this wasnt htere only power the bounts also had a great power which took the form of a being or a creature to be used as there weapon or defense and is called a doll. Isaac laughed to himself as he walked to the source of this strange reiatsu one was easy for him to tell it was a hollow but the other was something entirely new to him and it peeked his curiosity.

Isaac made it to a nearby alleyway to see a shadow dart in the sky the moonlight giving them away. He looked up to see a figure with wings sprouted from his back and a tiger with wings also which was a curiosity unto itself to issac. He looked around to a nearby ladder to a scalfholding that leads to the roof of a nearby building so he could get a good view of the fight to unfold. Isaac made it to the roof and stood at the edge of the building ready to enjoy the show but as he looked to the 2 odd beings a voice rang in his head. "Yo isaac why dont you summon me and let me crush the two ants" the voice said in a dull but uncaring tone. This voice was dalrag isaacs doll who in his sealed form was the rock beabed bracelet around his wrist. Isaac ignored the comment dalrag made as he staired at the 2 waiting for the events to unfold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ground Zero (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Zero (Open)   Ground Zero (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ground Zero (Open)
Page 1 of 1